+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mizz Faith
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Congrats Allies!

Oh no Dragon, she's giving you a run for your money xDD

@ Shaun, awesome =D I looked at your list and counted 120 (including the refugee one that doesn't load). I'll go re-count now though.

@ Fr3ash, um, yup xD
WHAT?! gonk

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Just picked up the 5k Alarm Skeeter badge. 121 Badges.

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Just picked up Air fluff God (5k Airfluffs). Now at 122 badges.

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Go Shaun go!!!

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200

User Image

@ Flux, its getting hard to keep up it seems xD Ah well. Eventually it'll slow down (you can only go so far at this point xD) I really don't want this to seem like a competition though - just something to show off yall who work so hard for them!

@ Shaun, lol, its 'k wink Will update your new total now.

@ P.C., yes, yes they are razz

@ Chem, aww, its ok ^^ I know you'll be back up there soon enough (everyone keeps jumping).

@ Dragon, ???

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I know, eventually we will all get to that point were only the hardest badges are left.

I am close to 500 grunnies, 23 to go.
can someone tell me how do ya play the goof game?

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Flux
I know, eventually we will all get to that point were only the hardest badges are left.

Grunny Subs indeed! mad

@Faith: What do you mean by your last post about me getting chased by allies? And those money talk?
Dragon Cross
Flux

Grunny Subs indeed! mad

@Faith: What do you mean by your last post about me getting chased by allies? And those money talk?

All she means is that I'm getting close to your badge count. And of course I'm not the only one. I have to work hard at this point.

To "give you a run for your money" is an American expression that means that a game or race or contest is close enough to be interesting.

Ultimately, whoever is able to put in the hours is going to earn the badges fastest. And whoever is willing to set aside whatever other goals they may have in zOMG. For example I would have more badges if I hadn't spent so much time hiving.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
alliesbuddy
Dragon Cross
Flux

Grunny Subs indeed! mad

All she means is that I'm getting close to your badge count. And of course I'm not the only one. I have to work hard at this point.

To "give you a run for your money" is an American expression that means that a game or race or contest is close enough to be interesting.

Ultimately, whoever is able to put in the hours is going to earn the badges fastest. And whoever is willing to set aside whatever other goals they may have in zOMG. For example I would have more badges if I hadn't spent so much time hiving.
If I spent more time hiving I would have the badges there, but I haven't hived since the run we did to help me get the 50 wave badge.

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200

User Image

@ Flux, yup yup biggrin And congrats on being so close to that one!!

@ Firehawk, you might want to look around - there are two very good guides on playing it. Pooky Plz has one (it should be on the 1st or 2nd page of the forum). I'm no good at it so I couldn't begin to explain it.

@ Dragon, oh lord, I didn't realize you might not know what that expression meant. It just means (as Allies explained, thank you hun), that yall are close. I like her explanation much better, hehe. I'll try to keep my lil phrases to a minimum biggrin
Flux
alliesbuddy
Dragon Cross
Flux

Grunny Subs indeed! mad

If I spent more time hiving I would have the badges there, but I haven't hived since the run we did to help me get the 50 wave badge.

I finished my Hive badges in March, shortly after my first run to wave 139. Then... I didn't go somewhere else!

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Got the grunny sub captain badge, 128 badges.

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hello nice guide

i can't get the Virtuoso badge no matter what

i tried hundreds of times evil

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh dear... We got another brbrbrbbrbrbroken badge gonk

If not, you have to play the Scale and all 7 songs in DMP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff