Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle system = Download able

Yes. D: 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 24 ]
Noess. D: I likes gaia townz. 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 >

I really hope it's browser base since I have a mac odds are there won't e a client for mac.
gaia towns wont load for me either

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
40z
I really hope it's browser base since I have a mac odds are there won't e a client for mac.
Hooray! finally, sombody other than me that owns a Mac.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Leader of Prinnies
40z
I'd get a mac, but I don't like the setup of the os. But it's better than the hacker-friendly Vista, i'm sure. Hey, do all macs lack a right click?
i hope not because it takes computer space and many parents dont allow internet downloads
We should make it downloadable. It works smoothly within the computer rather than streaming the whole program back and forth within a server. It'll lag a lot, and it'll cause a lot of "i can't get it" problems if we aren't able to download it 3nodding
yup i think it will b downloadable.

Browser

battle system is downloadable

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
manuel661
battle system is downloadable
what makes you so sure gonk

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Why not just make it accessable both ways. THe Browser version is slower, but is the soonest to be updated, but the downloadable version is faster, but you'd need patches to update. I'm hoping for browser, since I my computer's gone to hell, and need to get a new one (dammit) but If I could get online at home, then the downloadable version had better be worth the time it takes my crap dailup to download it...
i'm not sure what i want it to be like
i hope it's downloadable because i always have problems with gaia towns
It really should go both ways, so it suits the ENTIRE community. With less people on the browser, probably using the client, the browser won't lag as much, and people will be happy. And people that have download will be happy, so there we go.

Just please have a browser based... From what I've seen, Alot of people can't download for whatever reason.

And o answer your question, my Mac des not have a right-click button.
nuo
Leader of Prinnies
40z
I'd get a mac, but I don't like the setup of the os. But it's better than the hacker-friendly Vista, i'm sure. Hey, do all macs lack a right click?

i used to have macs in my school, i hated those things stare ......you have to hold alt and click the mouse to get to the right click menu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff