Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle system = Download able

Yes. D: 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 24 ]
Noess. D: I likes gaia townz. 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 3 >

Is the battle system going to be download able??! Please make it download able. I have to many problems with games like gaia town.

Oh sorry if this has been asked before... I just don't see any recent topics concerning this idea.
no one knows.....but from the looks of the screen shots it probably will be a download 3nodding
YappieSoulz
Is the battle system going to be download able??! Please make it download able. I have to many problems with games like gaia town.

Oh sorry if this has been asked before... I just don't see any recent topics concerning this idea.
Fire....

Problems with games that you download as a client is that it is very hackable. So its probably going to be browser based. Sorry dude

... and Ice
Barrage0
YappieSoulz

Fire....

Problems with games that you download as a client is that it is very hackable. So its probably going to be browser based. Sorry dude

... and Ice

But browser based games have more chances of failing.
fhghghghgfgfgdfgdf
YappieSoulz
Barrage0
YappieSoulz

Fire....

... and Ice

But browser based games have more chances of failing.
Fire....

That is true too, each type of platform for the MMO will have its advantages and disadvantages. I can live with either, I just wanted to state why Client based games can have some problems.

... and Ice
oh .. thats sucks... download able would be so much better.. even if it is hackable
At AX they said that it would be just like towns and the other games, where you don't need to do a complete download, but you will have to load it online

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i dont really care just as long as the game is good

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
no way. I want a browzer based mmo (runescape is browserbased, and it runs fine). my home connection cant download, and the net caffe wont let you download w/out admin permission.
i'd like a download way better..
no matter what i always have trouble with towns..
report your troubles with towns so that they can fix them and have them fixed in the BS before it releases
YappieSoulz
The word is too.
I hope it isn't download, because this computer can't download things for some reason. Oh.. probably because it's a MAC. (laugh all you want, I don't care)

To all of those that think that hacking isn't as bad as failing browser-based:
Which is worse: Not geting to play for a day or two, or finding out that everything you worked so hard for was stolen by some heartless jerk known as a hacker?
minka18
oh .. thats sucks... download able would be so much better.. even if it is hackable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff