Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Familiar Lunatic

Quintafeira12
This would forever make the world a better place.

So much to copy from other MMOs and no one thought of this thing before?

gataka...

User Image
xD

I wasn't inspired by other MMOs. More by job offers, posters, and the other Gaia games with their room... thing. Stuff like that °3°

I've thought of having all the instances available in room fashion, like in the other Gaia games.
I'm not sure how feasible that is.
Or bump?

In any case, i remember seeing a similar sort of recruit list in some obsolete online flash game on facebook a few months ago, i have a good feeling it might be easy to implement.

Other than being hard to implement, i cant really see any other flaws that need to be addressed. Ill think of something soon.

*furrows eyebrows*
Do we have a VOIP provider for zOMG! still? i upgraded my firefox.

Teleportation: I remember when a whole bunch of randoms friended me for the Jack event just so they didnt have to Fleet everywhere. The servers were a little laggy but bearable.

I dont understand your Recruit pane completely, but does this mean that instead of leaders recruiting people, its up to the players to choose the crew? If so, then TCL isnt needed, unless it shows all the crew's TCL.

In any case, with your R.Pane, it'd probably be unneeded.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
That definitely sounds like a way better way of finding people to crew with.

Feline Enchantress

I understand that pane completely.

This is pure genius.

Gaian

Gataka strikes again? o:

EDIT: HO s**t! I just </3'd this thread. :c
My hands are too shaky from this hypo.
Do want.
I'm one of those people who are tired/scared of crewing with random people anymore.
This would probably make things a little less stressful.

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i effing love this idea :3 if they could ever implement this i would so use it!!!! send this this to jk :3

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Oooh, I like. Much better than shouting every few minutes and having people yell at you for spamming the chat <___<

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

gataka
Quintafeira12
This would forever make the world a better place.

So much to copy from other MMOs and no one thought of this thing before?

gataka...

User Image
xD

I wasn't inspired by other MMOs. More by job offers, posters, and the other Gaia games with their room... thing. Stuff like that °3°

I've thought of having all the instances available in room fashion, like in the other Gaia games.
I'm not sure how feasible that is.

If you didn't, then congratulations, you managed to think alike one of the brightests MMO developers yet.

It is agreed that these:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Changed many games forever for the best. Although some of the earlier MMOs already did it by working with "rooms". Much like how that guy who came up with the Job System for RPG's. May his cryo-conserved brain be an inspiration for all gamers in the world.

Familiar Lunatic

monkez
Do we have a VOIP provider for zOMG! still? i upgraded my firefox.

Teleportation: I remember when a whole bunch of randoms friended me for the Jack event just so they didnt have to Fleet everywhere. The servers were a little laggy but bearable.

I dont understand your Recruit pane completely, but does this mean that instead of leaders recruiting people, its up to the players to choose the crew? If so, then TCL isnt needed, unless it shows all the crew's TCL.

In any case, with your R.Pane, it'd probably be unneeded.
VOIP is on it's way out. They can't fix/maintain it. I probably should update this. A year feels like forever >.>

Aye. The problem with Jack was that a lot of people were pouncing on the poor little server all at once... Shouldn't be a problem here.

That's right: player choose.

Maybe add some buffs related thing... they seem to have become rather popular :V
jzmajor

Gataka strikes again? o:

Typo? o_.
Quintafeira12
If you didn't, then congratulations, you managed to think alike one of the brightests MMO developers yet.

It is agreed that these:

[THING]

Changed many games forever for the best. Although some of the earlier MMOs already did it by working with "rooms". Much like how that guy who came up with the Job System for RPG's. May his cryo-conserved brain be an inspiration for all gamers in the world.
That's WoW's dungeon finder, right?

You mean class system? Gygax?
gataka
jzmajor

Gataka strikes again? o:

Typo? o_.
No, hypo.

inb4: u fat? Type 1.

Familiar Lunatic

jzmajor
No, hypo.

inb4: u fat? Type 1.
Ah, my original joke answer would have been that you should cut down on sugar, but then I noticed that you said "hypo" and not "typo". Sent me on a loop for up until that point I thought you had oddly called your </3 mistake a typo, mistake that you regretted so much that you were left shaken, so I... but now... huh... makes... made... I don't know anymore... sense in my head. I think.

Let's hug and call it a day =.=

Woah my english needs work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas