Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
SykoCaster
Ungoliath
I think that introducing a new dye just for zOMG is kinda meh. Ok, it's about rewarding zOMG users but they're also Gaians. We're not talking about a big quantity anyway.

Yeah, I'd rather Ink just be used.
              But if people feel zOMG recipes should use zOMG items, so be it.

@Red; You reminded me;
              No recipe with a fail rate should ever have a 100% chance of success.
              95%, maybe. More depending on the initial fail rate.

Also; I thought of decomposing as a cool little side-thing.
              But then it'd be far too easy to just buy things off the MP to turn into loot.
              Or using loot, making an item, then decomposing it again for EXP (if they were to use that)

glad to point the whole no 100% chance thing for epic items, simple stuff works 100% of the time already so its not like all crafting attempts are set up for a small chance to fail.

Decomposition... perhaps you didn't read the whole thing, but it would possibly churn up different loot, loot that was not used to make the item in the firs place, like garlic essence + garlic bulb and some gold make a garlic dress, but decompose the dress and get garlic cloves? something new, and not usable to create the item you shredded apart.

And I still say that since Nichoal does all the crafting of items for us that our stats have no influence on creation chance.

Distinct Warlord

I thought the fail rate was minimal anyway eek Of what we're talking about? (Devs, I'm talking to you)

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
I second the question of what type of fail rates are being discussed! If more than 60% I will rail against this with unyielding fury... O, its bed time.. Zzzz

Wheezing Warlord

Redforest
I second the question of what type of fail rates are being discussed! If more than 60% I will rail against this with unyielding fur... O, its bed time.. Zzzz

I'm anticipating anywhere between <10% and 60% fail rates.

Also; *giggle* "Unyielding fur".
              That's what we call your mom.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
I so very much so dread a 10% chance.

Atop this, how many orbs do you think an item might require, your mid-top bids please.
I have to guess no more than 10k, most hitting 2-5k for very rare items. [yes this is a high bid for me, I don't feel like hunting for 1/2 a year for an item.]

Wheezing Warlord

The way that I'm predicting it is this;
              Crafts work in tiers.
              You've got your base, tier-one crafts, which require loot, gold, and 0-10 Charge Orbs.
              Then you've got tier-two crafts, which require loot, gold, 0-20 orbs, and a completed base-tier craft.
              Then you've got tier-three-crafts, which require loot, gold 10-50 orbs, and multiple tier-two crafts.
              Then you've got tier-four crafts, which require loot, gold, 20-100 orbs, and multiple tier-three crafts.
              And so on.
              By the time you get to Epics, you'll need three or four tier eight crafts, each with two tier seven crafts in them, each with three tier six crafts in them...

So no one recipe is going to have an outrageous cost.
              But just to make the ingredients for higher-end items, you'll be making recipes a lot.
              You know... for months.
              So to make an Epic, yeah, you might have to spend 5k in orbs and 2 mil in gold.
              But it probably won't be on that recipe alone.

Distinct Warlord

SykoCaster
              The way that I'm predicting it is this;
              Crafts work in tiers.
              You've got your base, tier-one crafts, which require loot, gold, and 0-10 Charge Orbs.
              Then you've got tier-two crafts, which require loot, gold, 0-20 orbs, and a completed base-tier craft.
              Then you've got tier-three-crafts, which require loot, gold 10-50 orbs, and multiple tier-two crafts.
              Then you've got tier-four crafts, which require loot, gold, 20-100 orbs, and multiple tier-three crafts.
              And so on.
              By the time you get to Epics, you'll need three or four tier eight crafts, each with two tier seven crafts in them, each with three tier six crafts in them...

So no one recipe is going to have an outrageous cost.
              But just to make the ingredients for higher-end items, you'll be making recipes a lot.
              You know... for months.
              So to make an Epic, yeah, you might have to spend 5k in orbs and 2 mil in gold.
              But it probably won't be on that recipe alone.

Or working your a** off some weekend.

I smell that if I happen to get that damn recipe, I will use it FOREVER. rofl

Wheezing Warlord

Srsly.
              Especially if you can choose what color it is.

Distinct Warlord

SykoCaster
              Srsly.
              Especially if you can choose what color it is.

In that case my avi will smell more than Leon's Armor. I just wont take it off. heart

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
teh he... leon armor joke.

the fact that you say that it will be several recipies... is this confirmed or theory?

and wouldn't teer 1 simply be 0 orbs?

Wheezing Warlord

Redforest
teh he... leon armor joke.

the fact that you say that it will be several recipies... is this confirmed or theory?

and wouldn't teer 1 simply be 0 orbs?

Theory.

And who knows?
              Probably the individual items, but the ones that're a part of higher recipes might cost orbs.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ok, I suppose if it would be appart of a larger item then I can see a few orbs would possibly be used.

Distinct Warlord

Wheezing Warlord

Well I see no reason to think they would, or wouldn't, use orbs in any given recipe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff