Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

I stole a lot of eggs with Hunter's Bow and fled the scene before they could yell something mean. xD
User Image

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
Kinxed
Shishioh Tai
I didn't purposely mock anyone, but I'm pretty sure I sniped more than a handful of eggs out from under players who were being mobbed by Ghost Lanterns/Taiko Drums. I got to know the western half of Zen Gardens and where eggs would appear pretty well, so there was more than one case where I and another player entered a screen at the same time and I whipped out Solar Rays and/or Hunter's Bow to grab the eggs before s/he could because I remembered where to click.

I also ran into Kinxed a couple times and made myself look stupid while I was at it.
Hehehe, why 'cause I stole your eggs? >: D

I think you grabbed a couple of eggs while I babbled about your HOLY HELL CHEEPZ HORDE in Zen Gardens, but mostly, I just assume I always make myself look stupid when I talk to people. It's safer that way.
You know what tops something off? Leading eighty thousand cherry fluffs to one guy, nearly dazing them while they're fighting Taiko Drums [then he got dazed] in a race to get to the egg... And I take it. I feel so bad. LOL.

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
I do not feel guilty about leaving people to die at the hands of the gnomes and flamingoes (The repressed memories are coming back gonk )

I do not feel guilty about cursing and yelling at my screen when people would take my eggs.

I do not feel guilty about cursing and wishing very, I mean VERY, bad things to befall at the Adobe Flash People and Qix and the team for the lag and crashes. (I still less than three you Qix and the team)

I do not feel guilty about telling people that the even was over and watching them sign off while I grabbed the egg that spawned behind them. (happened more than 4 times. rofl )

I do feel guilty about almost throwing my laptop out of my window. (I'm sorry baby)

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Not much to say,Dear.
Expect,Each day feels like a year...

*I'm guilty for egg stealing..then defibing the person who died in the front of that wonderful egg (at least i defibed your a**)
*I'm guilty for laughing at my clan.After an hour or so i noticed they were talking in clan chat..What they said confused me and got me laughing like i was drunk..
*I'm guilty for hogging up an empty layer then when i saw a person i told them the egg hunt was over then they logged off leaving me alone again
*I'm guilty for "bragging" in clan chat about my empty layer..I sorry lux,don't kill me!
*I'm guilty for taking a campers egg.After all they WAITED for that egg
*I'm guilty for telling my husband i was going to bed at 1130pm...But went to bed later then that

I'm guilty of all this..But who said i was sorry?

Every night i'm dreaming of you.
P.S. I love you Zack.
uh, like digitalduckie I don't consider it killstealing, since the egg's don't have a name nor are there rules anywhere that say which egg belongs to who. And yes, if someone dazes off, I would think of the remaining monsters to belong to you, considering that he just 'failed' to kill them.

But no, I didn't do anything I should feel bad about. It's just game items, I don't see the need to sell my soul and act like a brat. Nor do I feel bad about anything someone might have done to me, if you get jolly about things like that... uh, good for you?

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Squirelly Death
Not much to say,Dear.

But who said i was sorry?

P.S. I love you Zack.

xd my thoughts exactly!

Toothsome Reveler

11,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-Did you maliciously stalk people and Kill-Steal their eggs?
No but I did get this one girl really mad when I killed one of her eggs as I ran into the screen. Not my fault she was too slow...and she swore at me...a lot.... stressed

-Did you laugh at a dazed person and kill his egg, knowing full well you had defib?
No, I always have defib and I defib every dazed person I come across.

-Did you shout out in area chat saying there were double egg drops in barton town while you farmed bass'ken?
No, I was usually in Zen Gardens or Barton town anyway.

-Did you tell the only other person on an empty layer to join your crew, hop on a different account from a different computer, and invite them from a mule just to pull them off your layer?
D:

-Did you hide behind trees to kill steal?
No I didn't stop long enough I was always on the move searching for eggs.

-Did you purposely stand between 3 eggs with a fully raged dervish and waited for someone to walk on your screen just so you could kill all 3 in front of them?
Lol, no. But I did use dervish to get an egg someone didn't realize they were sitting on. I ended up dazing him because he was surrounded by cherry fluffs. sweatdrop So I defibbed him and healed him and ran away because I felt bad. sad

-Did you de-friend certain users because you knew they were good at egg-hunting and you didn't want them hopping to your layer when you bragged in clan chat about having an empty layer to yourself D:<
I didn't run into many of my friends so I didn't have to worry. I once had an empty layer to myself it was awesome!! heart I've never bragged about it until now. xp

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lol, when my game was lagging so bad that I couldn't walk a single screen without needing to reload I hid behind Nicu's cart in Barton with hunter's bow and sniped each egg as it appeared. When I got tired of there I would just travel from screen to screen, just sitting and getting every egg I could. When then game was lagging super bad on Tuesday I sat on one screen in gold beach and hit all the eggs that appeared while chatting in shout to the other people doing the same. I ended up being able to make three Sundae sweets and two cheepz. I am happy and don't feel ashamed of anything that people might have termed kill stealing ^_^

Friendly Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Okay so now that I've had a little sleep I can think properly.
I had a little spot in Zen Gardens where I'd get some eggs once in a while as I killed drums, and seeing as how I'm still low leveled I get orbs from them still. That was convenient.
If somebody came into that spot while I was there I'm b***h at them and threaten to hunt them down and kill them claiming I was one of those "scary internet people." xD

I'd Fleet Feet around Bill's Ranch grabbing a ton of eggs. It was amazing around 10am EST because hardly anybody was even going for the eggs.

Again I'd b***h at anybody who managed to beat me to an egg.

That's pretty much all I did. :< I fail at being an amazing egg swiping b***h.

Invisible Citizen

omg....i want all those chocolates..>_>

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Danyaela The Fallen
Squirelly Death
Not much to say,Dear.

But who said i was sorry?

P.S. I love you Zack.

xd my thoughts exactly!
Not much to say,Dear.

Lmao i'm glad i said it for you

P.S. I love you Zack.

Invisible Phantom

18,875 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
No where near as dastardly (in a good way) as other posters here, I did used my time zone to my advantage, as most US users were going to bed, I was getting up to lag free and empty layers for hours at a time!

As the Aqueduct was my egg hunting ground, I used my CL to leave people in the dust while they battled to kill the pups, and I snatched the eggs barely noticing the 1 point damage they were doing!

I wasn't aiming for the 1K badge, but I got it (as shown on profile.)

Dapper Elder

I am guilty of most of those things. But not all.

I am most guilty of:
Laughing with my friends on Skype while dazing people with fluffs. Awesome times Dany, Gen and Pooky! XD heart

Using Fleet + Coyote to race around getting eggs.

Stealing many a campers' eggs. Too bad, so sad. BE FASTER!

Conversationalist

-Did you maliciously stalk people and Kill-Steal their eggs? I Confess I DID!!!!! DX lawls. hehehehe if a friend was on I clicked the teleport to this friend and took there eggs. :3

-Did you laugh at a dazed person and kill his egg, knowing full well you had defib? YES!!!!!!!! XD

-Did you shout out in area chat saying there were double egg drops in barton town while you farmed bass'ken? YES XDDD

-Did you tell the only other person on an empty layer to join your crew, hop on a different account from a different computer, and invite them from a mule just to pull them off your layer? no xD

-Did you hide behind trees to kill steal? Yus :3 gotta love fleet feet and solar rays

-Did you purposely stand between 3 eggs with a fully raged dervish and waited for someone to walk on your screen just so you could kill all 3 in front of them? YES!!! XD

-Did you de-friend certain users because you knew they were good at egg-hunting and you didn't want them hopping to your layer when you bragged in clan chat about having an empty layer to yourself D:< nu ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff