Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I had first hand experience of some of these bots. I firmly believe that they are indeed, bots, for several reasons.
The first is, of course, that they didn't speak or respond to anything. While this isn't a reason in itself, I firmly believe that if they were just regular users who were farming, surely they would have made some attempt to move or retaliate when one of them was dazed by another user. They didn't. They didn't move.
The fact that each user in the group was dressed almost the same (mules/brand new accounts) and that they all behaved in the same manner is a minor hint.

The main reason, however, is that it was impossible to beat them at killing animated. Now, I don't claim to be the fastest, but after many attempts to kill the animated that appeared on screen before the bots did, I realised that I couldn't. It was physically impossible to kill faster than the bots, no matter what ring was used, regardless of targeting shortcut. It was impossible. The only explanation for this is that software was doing the targeting and killing for them at a speed that was faster than any human fingers could move. Not only that, but regardless of the animated's range, each person could hit the animated instantly without having to move closer.

To those who are claiming that these people are not bots, yet have not encountered any for themselves, I can only say that if you had encountered them, you wouldn't have any doubt. Their behaviour is unlike that of any farmers.

Distinct Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
I had first hand experience of some of these bots. I firmly believe that they are indeed, bots, for several reasons.
The first is, of course, that they didn't speak or respond to anything. While this isn't a reason in itself, I firmly believe that if they were just regular users who were farming, surely they would have made some attempt to move or retaliate when one of them was dazed by another user. They didn't. They didn't move.
The fact that each user in the group was dressed almost the same (mules/brand new accounts) and that they all behaved in the same manner is a minor hint.

The main reason, however, is that it was impossible to beat them at killing animated. Now, I don't claim to be the fastest, but after many attempts to kill the animated that appeared on screen before the bots did, I realised that I couldn't. It was physically impossible to kill faster than the bots, no matter what ring was used, regardless of targeting shortcut. It was impossible. The only explanation for this is that software was doing the targeting and killing for them at a speed that was faster than any human fingers could move. Not only that, but regardless of the animated's range, each person could hit the animated instantly without having to move closer.

To those who are claiming that these people are not bots, yet have not encountered any for themselves, I can only say that if you had encountered them, you wouldn't have any doubt. Their behaviour is unlike that of any farmers.

as far as them not moving closer to kill.....guns,guns,guns hunters bow and solar rays are all ranged attacks (i use these 3 rings in my normal ring set so i dont have to be within their attack range.......and i can hit targets from almost a full screen away..... not proof..... as far as targeting i can type 140 wpm an target animated as soon as they spawn because of it..and i have a mule i farm VG and bill's ranch with wearing newbie clothes.....does that make me a bot????

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lord Loki420
as far as them not moving closer to kill.....guns,guns,guns hunters bow and solar rays are all ranged attacks (i use these 3 rings in my normal ring set so i dont have to be within their attack range.......and i can hit targets from almost a full screen away..... not proof..... as far as targeting i can type 140 wpm an target animated as soon as they spawn because of it....does that make me a bot????

Bow and Guns are slow, I would have beaten them on speed if they were using those. I was using Solar, myself, and even that has a limit.

While I don't know what speed exactly, I can type fast too. But all this is is a matter of hitting two buttons in quick succession. I STILL couldn't kill anything before they did, no matter how I tried. If you can kill something before they can then go ahead, prove me wrong. But I can almost guarantee you wont be able to.

In any case, I didn't say that any of these things were absolute PROOF. I said that all of them together lead me to believe. Please do not put words in my mouth.
As I said, if you had first hand experience of them, you would understand what people in this thread are talking about. All of these traits placed together is a pretty big coincidence for them not to be bots. They do not behave like people, at all. None of said users have even complained, neither in zomg or in the forums. I'm sure if you were farming and people came and dazed your crew, you wouldn't just stand there silent and motionless with your identically silent "friends" until you d/c...
I have never seen a bot.
crying

Gracious Knight

4,450 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
seems a bit dangerous to openly say "they be bots"
I am not saying they were or werent. I am saying doesnt that count as slander and saying
"I will report you" dangerous to your own account.
I have seen soemone banned for saying " I will report you"
Since it goes under harassment, so the mod said.
I would just hate you losing your account trying to help. Best to just act rather then warning. PK botters and dont say a reason, just do it. smile

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Owlie
....with the help of a few other loyal zOMGaians, lured enough garlic and air fluffs to daze the whole crew.

This is hilarious rofl Really great solution!
I saw a weird crew like this yesterday. Now I know what was happening.

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
i was sent by bots to destroy something here blaugh

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Laird of Dunans
Owlie
....with the help of a few other loyal zOMGaians, lured enough garlic and air fluffs to daze the whole crew.

This is hilarious rofl Really great solution!
I saw a weird crew like this yesterday. Now I know what was happening.

If you ever see a crew like this, post here and tell us where! emotion_awesome

Sarcastic Trash

I can't say I've ever come across a bot, but I applaud you for this. It's both ingenious and hilarious xD
Laird of Dunans
Do the BOTS show up on the "Recrewt Con" list question

There was someone thing in the game called Kohna-Chan89 in zOMG that did not appear in the con list and could not be found in the Gaia search engine.
I'm not a thing. I'm not on the Recrewt Con because I don't want to be. Also you spelled my username wrong, which is why I'm not showing up.

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kohana-chan89
I'm not a thing. I'm not on the Recrewt Con because I don't want to be. Also you spelled my username wrong, which is why I'm not showing up.

My deepest apology!
But your lack of response in the game was quite disturbing.
Laird of Dunans
Kohana-chan89

My deepest apology!
But your lack of response in the game was quite disturbing.
It's fine. I'm just not much of a talker.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff