Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
if you notice, during quests, whenever you get a thing you need, dead monster, drop, whatever, you get the same ding for each one.

i think the lag is because you're getting a ding for every kill, as it counts them all up for your "quest" for the badge (they count as quests, hence they show up in completed quests). i think the problem is it counts them all up once you've earned the badge, and feels it necessary to ding them all at you in a fit of calculations and commands (i assume) that locks up the game for a moment.

making badges something of an exception to that feature of quests would probably fix the issue.
this is the worst problem with zomg right now. especially since its such a useless nerdy function.
So what if i killed 50 OMGs why the heck should i care? it doesn't really mean anything

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

So that's what that was.

Yeah, that needs to be fixed.
I keep getting mobbed by that.

User Image

Lonely Fatcat

Legal Bump.

Lonely Fatcat

Legal Bump.

Shameless Consumer

It's only the badges you get for killing monsters, though. Badges for discovering places don't give any lag.

Lonely Fatcat

Shima Shinji
It's only the badges you get for killing monsters, though. Badges for discovering places don't give any lag.

This is true, but it's still freaking annoying.
That is the one Bug that I loathe the most not only does it make my game freeze for a good 5 minutes or more but every time I get out of the beeps and accomplishments songs either I'm dazed or my crew is dazed and/or gone... it's *twitch* annoying...
Worse part is that after that I lag like hell or get Logged on and off of GIM so then I have to reload zOMG risking to lose the crew I was with

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Yeah, I've been experienced that problem, definitely after 50 OMGs. And then Chrome would take like a minute freezing up, taking all 100% of my CPU, and then I have to wait for a moment before it unfreezes. D:

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
OKay, 2nd time in one day, and i haven't played that much. I've had to shut down my computer one time because of it, and this time my browser shut itself down (chrome shuts down non responsive plugins, and i pressed enter without realizing it, so it shut it down). I'm just really getting irritated. i'm almost scared to get another one.

Witty Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
I agree, it's very irritating. I'm tempted to start manually keeping track of everything I kill, so that when I see I'm about to hit 50 of something, I can go off to find a solitary unit to kill and hopefully avoid being badgemurdered at a critical moment.

I saw someone else use that term somewhere. I like it, so I stole it. mrgreen

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I get that too, but also something strange.

When I earn the badge for 50 or 500 enemeies I get the pink text on screen telling me I got music note 6/6. sweatdrop I already took 6 music notes back to the Maestro, but everytime I get a badge this text shows up.

Lonely Fatcat

Legal Bump
Is that what that is?! Ooooh, yea; That always freezes on me too.

I also get the music note one too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces