Can you block GIM?
If so, I want.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Oni Warlord
...Why do we have to use an external add-on to make the game run decently?
because not everyones computer is an awesome top of the line gaming machine and simply put, flash sucks. since actual games stress your video card the most but not with zomg, it stresses your CPU and memory and doesn't even touch your video card (at least I read that from another thread about the lag)

Enduring Superfan

Thank you for adding the filters to your first post. This helps a lot. biggrin
Saving for later.
THANK YOU SDLKDSJFLSDKJFDSFSD

I think I speak for all people with a slow computer considering I'm still running on a 1.3Ghz athlon processor, 1GB or DDR266 RAM, all running on a 266MHz FSB mother board.

Oh yea, I keeps it realz, yo.
Thank you so much for sharing these! My laptop is on its last leg, so this really helps. :'D

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Are there any new filters that you have found?

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Lord Tairen
Are there any new filters that you have found?

Nope, I wish I could block death animations too because when you're in a mob farming party and you have a slow crappy computer the death animations take a long time to finish sad way too long that I have to change screen.
For some reason I can't see the avatars. (see through with white outline.) But I haven't enabled the filter for avatars.. sweatdrop

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. Apparently it's just my avatar. o_0;;

Giver

oh man if you can block deaths that would be awesome. Thats mostly the cause of my lag when were in groups and such. To many people around showering animations and the deaths all around, it causes the lag so bad to where I have to zone for everything to catch back up x.x
I take it there's nothing similar for IE? I'm not fond of IE as much as the next person, but the chat window doesn't display text properly in firefox. (I'd like to see what clan chatters are saying, without the slowdown of my shitty laptop trying to do music and animations.) gonk
Rebbacus-Dios
I take it there's nothing similar for IE? I'm not fond of IE as much as the next person, but the chat window doesn't display text properly in firefox. (I'd like to see what clan chatters are saying, without the slowdown of my shitty laptop trying to do music and animations.) gonk

I use firefox and I have not noticed the chat being messed up.

Backwoods Abomination

I don't want to block all the ring animations, just Fire Rain, Hornet's Nest and Healing Halo.

I'd also love to block that freaking Silent Hill noise it plays when the stamina is low. D:
Morigale
I don't want to block all the ring animations, just Fire Rain, Hornet's Nest and Healing Halo.

I'd also love to block that freaking Silent Hill noise it plays when the stamina is low. D:

http://s2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/zomg/05/rings/firerain.swf?v=21191
http://s2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/zomg/05/rings/hornetnest.swf?v=21191
http://s2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/zomg/05/rings/healinghalo.swf?v=21191

just replace the ring name with any other ring name and it will block that one ring.
I'm still looking for the breathing sound though.
do you have any filter for sound effects?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff