No more clicking Skip Intro or listening to the Null Chamber mrgreen

Thank you pirate
I actually have no problems with lag in the first place,
so I really don't have to.
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Wow. . .it works. . .Thank you again ^_^
I don't have lag to worry about but ilu for finding away to block the intro vid! I'm lazy..what can i say just one less thing for me to click XD.
Hmm after struggling a bit on how to figure out how to get rid of the avatar image on zOMG but keep the avatar on forum posts I finally thought of a way. (was really bothered that he couldn't see avatars on the forums)

I added the filter:
@@|http://www.gaiaonline.com/*/|

No clue on if it would mess up any other pages. seems to work fine for profiles, forums, all that stuff. Oh wait it might affect town too. argh. Hmm. Adding this filter should clear that up: @@|http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns?| Although if new zones open up like the skittles this script filter might take away your avatar image too.

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
bump for awesome and so more people can see this and get the useful information
User ImageUser Image

.::. Bump .::.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

14,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I hope the admins don't block these and piss off the users with slower computers D:<

I hate having the music taking up so much memory too. A simply option for adjusting flash quality would be useful, but it wasn't programmed into the game.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Grivanna
I hope the admins don't block these and piss off the users with slower computers D:<

I hate having the music taking up so much memory too. A simply option for adjusting flash quality would be useful, but it wasn't programmed into the game.

They can't block them unless they stop using flash.

Also a quality setting doesn't make a difference...I tried. When you open zOMG if you right click in the white right before the screen turns gray you will see the right click options for flash along with quality low, medium, high. Setting it oh low doesn't do anything except make the text unreadable emo
OMG! I have been saved! Now I'm not going to get stuck in lag by screen full of animations, epic win! Thank you thank you thank you thank you... *hysterical*

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Sawa-kun
Hmm after struggling a bit on how to figure out how to get rid of the avatar image on zOMG but keep the avatar on forum posts I finally thought of a way. (was really bothered that he couldn't see avatars on the forums)

I added the filter:
@@|http://www.gaiaonline.com/*/|

No clue on if it would mess up any other pages. seems to work fine for profiles, forums, all that stuff. Oh wait it might affect town too. argh. Hmm. Adding this filter should clear that up: @@|http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns?| Although if new zones open up like the skittles this script filter might take away your avatar image too.

I tried this but I could still see everyones avatar on zOMG as well as on the forums and it took away my avatar image when I zoned as you said so I was just a shadow on the ground.

Giver

Wow...this is..

great.... crying
...Why do we have to use an external add-on to make the game run decently?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff