Total Votes:[ 2794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 > >>

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Thankyou so much, I can't wait to try this biggrin
also will this block avis and such in towns?

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
DJ Twissta
Thankyou so much, I can't wait to try this biggrin
also will this block avis and such in towns?

no, only the avatars in game because they use our pictures (png) whereas towns uses individual flash (swf) for everyones avatar.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
This would be such a great idea for me because I do have Adblock Plus on my Firefox...however, my Firefox currently hates me and keeps shutting off every time I try and use Gaia. Anyone know how to fix that? sweatdrop

Dangerous Nerd

User Image
Zlitchy wants to say;
Is this that required to play the game?
I mean it's maybe me but I have no lag problem so I don't see the usefulness of that!
I feel sad that people feel that bad so they have to block animation from a game...
Zlitchy
User Image
Zlitchy wants to say;
Is this that required to play the game?
I mean it's maybe me but I have no lag problem so I don't see the usefulness of that!
I feel sad that people feel that bad so they have to block animation from a game...

Pretty much! I tried this out (thanks again for figuring all this out too, Miserable Pile of Secrets!) and with no adblock, I can play for an hour or so before I have to shut the whole thing down. With adblock, I can play for 3-4 hours!

The only problem is the invisible thing, I had to block all avatars too since the shadow thing makes melee attacks difficult. Makes it hard to find chest thieves, though, since everyone has an outline, you have to click on them really fast. mad
someone CANNOT filter the Stamina Bar?! *sighs*
This sounds great!

But I'm a little afraid to use it. I've always worried about "accidentally" blocking something and then not being able to unblock it.

But it may be the only way I'll get to play zOMG! because right now when I'm in a crew, or even if there are just a few other users in a scene with me, my screen completely freezes. I can hear stuff going on. But I can't see anything. The others I'm in a crew with say I just stand there and do nothing. Though I'm trying too by using the ~ button to rotate between the characters I want to affect.

I think all I need to block are the ring animations. If I do and later want them back, would that be possible? Can you "unblock" stuff?

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Dlen Isolde
This sounds great!

But I'm a little afraid to use it. I've always worried about "accidentally" blocking something and then not being able to unblock it.

But it may be the only way I'll get to play zOMG! because right now when I'm in a crew, or even if there are just a few other users in a scene with me, my screen completely freezes. I can hear stuff going on. But I can't see anything. The others I'm in a crew with say I just stand there and do nothing. Though I'm trying too by using the ~ button to rotate between the characters I want to affect.

I think all I need to block are the ring animations. If I do and later want them back, would that be possible? Can you "unblock" stuff?
i believe i already described how to unblock in one of the reference pictures. all you have to do is bring out adblock and click in the green dot to disable it. green dot = active. gray dot = not active xp

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
oh wonderful, removing the animation for healing halo should help tons and I can still see my own attacks.
You have my appreciation and gratitude.

Thank you.
Miserable pile of secrets
Dlen Isolde
This sounds great!

i believe i already described how to unblock in one of the reference pictures. all you have to do is bring out adblock and click in the green dot to disable it. green dot = active. gray dot = not active xp

Actually, I could find no such information in the pictures you provided, nor in the rest of your information in your first post. I rechecked. There's nothing about unblocking.

But at least now I know there is. Thank you so much for providing this. I had given up playing the game. In fact I haven't played it for the past week.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Dlen Isolde
Miserable pile of secrets
Dlen Isolde
This sounds great!

Actually, I could find no such information in the pictures you provided, nor in the rest of your information in your first post. I rechecked. There's nothing about unblocking.

But at least now I know there is. Thank you so much for providing this. I had given up playing the game. In fact I haven't played it for the past week.
alrighty i guess i'll add a note then, sorry redface i could've sworn i added instructions, i guess i accidentally removed them when i was cleaning up the details
So this is how Mis gets the chicks.. Hrmmm. talk2hand

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
MandaCakes
So this is how Mis gets the chicks.. Hrmmm. talk2hand
wtf don't tell my secrets! IM LONELY DAMNIT ;____;
your comp load the game good enough to not need these right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff