Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this awesome? Y/N

No, I enjoy lag. 0.19935576234789 19.9% [ 557 ]
Yes. 0.27022190408017 27.0% [ 755 ]
OMFG YES! 0.53042233357194 53.0% [ 1482 ]
Total Votes:[ 2794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Dapper Dabbler

I... I love you.. Thank you so much! heart Maybe I can actually crew up without screen freezing lag now..

1,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Wow this seems useful. I switched to chrome because it ran a bit smoother than with firefox, but this might do the trick.

Aekea Shapeshifter

11,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Adblock can be the bane of your existence in Old Aqueduct

Shy Cat

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
This is great!
Thanks ^^
Incidentally, how were you able to figure out what to block? I'm somewhat curious, as I might try blocking some other things around the site or other sites that give me trouble.

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Critic 0
CorrTerek
Incidentally, how were you able to figure out what to block? I'm somewhat curious, as I might try blocking some other things around the site or other sites that give me trouble.

Right-click on the Adblock stopsign icon, Open blockable items.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Sizzla
That just happens when you block animations sometimes...
I can occasionally see my avatar, but sometimes I can't. It seems to be a toss up. I dunno what causes the avatar to go missing.

I've just disabled avatars altogether, so it doesn't matter so much. XP But at least now I'm an outline instead of just a shadow on the ground. I'm easier to see now...

I'm really getting pissed - is adblocking most ring animations causing my avvie to constantly be a tiny shadow that makes it impossible to fight sometimes? I see it occasionally, but really only see it when I use hack and slash, neither one of which is blocked. Or is it a glitch?

I'm going to be uber-pissed if I have to turn on all ring animations again... scream

Good heart i'm always lag when there's a lots of animated like saw sweatdrop
AloysiusWeasley

I'm really getting pissed - is adblocking most ring animations causing my avvie to constantly be a tiny shadow that makes it impossible to fight sometimes? I see it occasionally, but really only see it when I use hack and slash, neither one of which is blocked. Or is it a glitch?

I'm going to be uber-pissed if I have to turn on all ring animations again... scream

Even before I had adblock installed sometimes I would just be a shadow when not actively doing anything so I think It's a glitch
Seriously the most useful thread concerning zOMG, thanks again guys/gals.
What is the full URL to block all of the music in the game? I'm not sure where I'm supposed to chop off the null chamber music URL and add in the all music portion.
BEST ZOMG THREAD I HAVE READ RECENTLY BY FAR.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Draconian Pheonix
AloysiusWeasley

Even before I had adblock installed sometimes I would just be a shadow when not actively doing anything so I think It's a glitch

Yea, I was wondering that, since it seemed to be doing it before, but I wasn't sure. It's real pain, especially since hack and slash are my main weapons- "out of range" "out of range" "OUT OF RANGE" gets really old after awhile when I can't find my tiny shadow. gonk
i use adblock and no script with firefox and also i have changed my settings in firefox so i receive more information from the server thus speeding up my screen a bit more ( if you do change settings in firefox i only recommend it for more advanced users....as you could affect the stability of your browser)

also you could disable some background process's from running ( things you don't need that run in the background of your computer) to speed up your pc, .... if you need any help doing this then just send me a message ...always happy to help smile

also make sure all your graphix drivers are up to date ( programs that make your graphic's card work better and faster)

also make sure you have latest flash updates smile
I don't know what it is, but somehow zOMG doesn't lag for me. It only lags when people use fire rain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff