Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't know what happened, at first the shooting was just lagged, and then I stopped shooting compleatly, I was double clicking on the target like I should have. I'd just upgraded my gun to 3.1

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
It could be that the enemy is too weak to let you hurt it. I get that from the fact that you just upgraded the ring.
let_it_rip_x
I don't know what happened, at first the shooting was just lagged, and then I stopped shooting compleatly, I was double clicking on the target like I should have. I'd just upgraded my gun to 3.1

Well, one of few things could be happening~

First, you may have run out of stamina; that blue bar next to your health is used for all your rings; if it's empty, you can't shoot~

Second, try using keyboard controls instead~ Based on where each ring is placed in your ring tray, press numbers 1-8 on your keyboard to use them... other shortcuts include using "W, A, S, D" to move, "Q" to target a monster, and spacebar to target yourself~

Third (and least likely), your rage bar got stuck; when that happens, target yourself and use an attack ring, then retarget the enemy and resume~

...Just in case, I'd recommend reading Nespin's newbie guide~ It teaches a bunch of basics about the game that the game never really introduces you to anymore~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff