Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
NPC Location (Zone): Otami Ruins
NPC Name: Lin
NPC Problem: I finshed battling the stone coatl and tells me to go back and talk to Lin, but I can't click on her?

Golden Receiver

16,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Contributor 150

Quest name: Idk

NPC giving quest:Logan

What happens (or doesn't happen):After I did the part of the quest when I put the thing on the windmill and walked back Logan didn't had a chat bubble and dosent do any no matter what I did.I just want to get my ring from him. sad

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests):Very irritating

Any links or screenshots:none

Friendly Explorer

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quest name: Boss fight with gnome general

NPC giving quest: ?

What happens (or doesn't happen): I'm playing on Normal and I defeat the regular gnomes, but then the general won't fight me.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Well, I guess for me it's irritating, but for newer players it's game breaking. I've finished this quest already and I'm just back for gold & orbs. But it'd be a huge issue if you'd never done it.

Any links or screenshots: No.

Fashionable Citizen

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300

Quest name:bills shipment

NPC giving quest:bill

What happens (or doesn't happen):not given a ring

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): very irritating

Any links or screenshots:

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Shy Kitten

Quest name: Behind Enemy Lines

NPC giving quest: Remo

What happens (or doesn't happen): can't fight boss/Lawn Gnome General. When I launch a ring, all that comes up is "General Mayhem blocks your attack and shoves you away forcefully." in red text. I'm able to defeat the lawn gnome minions but once they're gone, there's nothing that can be done.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): game breaking. I'm a newbie to the game so I can't really continue the story without defeating him. T+T

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
loserdesu

Quest name: Behind Enemy Lines

NPC giving quest: Remo

What happens (or doesn't happen): can't fight boss/Lawn Gnome General. When I launch a ring, all that comes up is "General Mayhem blocks your attack and shoves you away forcefully." in red text. I'm able to defeat the lawn gnome minions but once they're gone, there's nothing that can be done.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): game breaking. I'm a newbie to the game so I can't really continue the story without defeating him. T+T

The instance of General is glitched on normal, try doing it on easy or hard. 3nodding

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I know this topic is very old but...I just hope that people still go on it. I've got two problems.

Quest name: Mark's ring

NPC giving quest: Mark

What happens (or doesn't happen): I haven't gotten that quest done in soo long. I go back to do it again, and it's not letting me find mark's ring where I know it is.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Just irritating.

Quest name: Buh-Durn garlic

NPC giving quest: Purvis

What happens (or doesn't happen): It's counting past the limit. When I reached the limit and then killed one more garlic, it counted past the limited amount of garlics I was supposed to kill for purvis. It's liikee past 100 now. o.o

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Soo irritating.

Sorry I don't have screen shots but these problems are real.
v_v
Oh! And one more.

Quest name: dimming the lanterns

NPC giving quest: arnold

What happens (or doesn't happen): It won't let me talk to arnold about killing the lanterns. It says I have to return to him and tell him of my victories after i'm done killing the lanterns and it won't let me talk to arnold about the lanterns. Even if put my level to something appropriate, it won't let me. This quest has been here for quite some time too.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Irritating.

Dangerous Genius

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quest name: Aiding the twins

NPC giving quest: Blaze

What happens (or doesn't happen): Can't speak with Blaze, con't start the quest, I did "around the blood tree" and it's been marked as completed. I haven't been able to talk to Blaze for about a year and a half now.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): , Main quest line.

Any links or screenshots:[link]

Entrepreneur

Quest name: Upgrading your rings

NPC giving quest: Elizabeth

What happens (or doesn't happen): Elizabeth is silent as hell and will not let me talk to her. ******** stiff.

Any links or screenshots: None.

Newbie Friend

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quest name: Upgrading your rings

NPC giving quest: Elizabeth

What happens (or doesn't happen): Cannot talk to Elizabeth

Any links or screenshots: None.

Entrepreneur

I found out that the village greens quest for upgrading your rings is that Elizabeth is not silent. You have to upgrade your rings to 2.6 level. It worked for me. =)

Newbie Friend

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
My ring level is now 3 and still nada.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers