Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Stalker

Quest name: "The Stone Coat!"

NPC giving quest: Lin and Rin

What happens (or doesn't happen): I completed the quest but I have no option to talk to the twins so I can't finish it.

Priority level (game breaking or just irritating): Irritating. =c

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Quest name: Aiding the Twins

NPC giving quest: Lin and Rin

What happens (or doesn't happen): Finished the gauntlet, but the twins are silent. Can't complete the quest.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Medium. This quest determines whether or not I can reach the Stone Coatl or Marshall quests.

Any links or screenshots: [link]

Quest name: Logan's Wailing Windmill

NPC giving quest: Logan

What happens (or doesn't happen):

I have placed the device on the Windmill; a message informing me I have done so appeared twice.

Logan is flagged on the map; but when I go to him, I can't interact with him at all. He won't talk to me, or do anything for that matter. My quest book says that I've finished the quest, but I've yet to get my ring from Logan.

I have tried lowering CL Level to below 5.0, but this has no effect. I did not have a bad connection, nor did I die/become dazed during the task.

Priority level: Irritating, but does not really get in the way of the main game; I just want my ring really... And that flag to dissapear.

Bloodthirsty Spirit

Quest name: Aiding the Twins

NPC giving quest: Rin and Lin

What happens (or doesn't happen): I finished the gauntlet quest, but when I return to the twins they are silent and don't even have a bubble over their heads, so I can't finish the quest. I've tried lowering my level and using a different server but none of it works.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Well it is mostly irritating but I really need to complete this task so I can reach the next one to defeat the Stone Coatl in the Throne Room. I've been at it for awhile I just wish it would work.

Any links or screenshots:

Wade672's Wife

Questionable Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Converting 100 items 100

Quest name: Alien Salvage

NPC giving quest: G-Corp Labtech

What happens (or doesn't happen): I gathered all the items needed for the quest...go to talk to the dude and he says my level is too high...so I change my level and i continue to get the same message that my level is too high.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Game breaking I think...I don't remember *all* of the side quests >.>

Any links or screenshots: nada

Wade672's Wife

Questionable Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Quest name: Cheri's Sister

NPC giving quest: Gustav

What happens (or doesn't happen): I take the items to Gustav and it shows that I do not have the correct amount of items and that I need to continue to gather them. Only, I DO have the items...too many of them v.v

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): I think it's a side quest but, like i stated earlier, I really can't remember

Any links or screenshots: noop

Wade672's Wife

Questionable Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Quest name: Get the Transponder

NPC giving quest: Concerned Citizen

What happens (or doesn't happen): I'm not sure if I'm even doing this quest correctly, but I looked up a quest walkthrough and did everything it said, because it's taken me like...months to get anywhere with it, so I go to the spot on the map of the old aqueduct and kill all the pups around the area it says to, and nothing happens. I've searched the bloody map up and down and cannot find this 'Prairie Pup Commander'...I swear I've killed everything in the whole area...

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Game breaking i believe...I'm almost positive...>.>

Any links or screenshots: o.o

Wade672's Wife

Questionable Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Quest name: Aiding the Twins/Merit in the Eyes of the Spirits

NPC giving quest: Blaze

What happens (or doesn't happen): I'm supposed to get thew spear heads for Rin and Lin. Well I have dozens of spear heads but apparently they aren't good enough for the twins....so the quest is in vain.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Game breaking. -.-

Any links or screenshots: no dear, sorry.

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BROKEN QUESTS

*QUEST Location (Zone): Old Aqueduct
*QUEST Name: Alien Salvage
*QUEST Problem: I have done everything to kill the predators and pups yet I only have 2/5 biochips since the other month. I cannot complete the quest.

SILENT NPCS

*NPC Location (Zone): Otami Cliffs
*NPC Name: Rin/Lin
*NPC Problem: I have survived the gauntlet yet both Rin and Lin are silent.

*NPC Location (Zone): Old Aqueduct
*NPC Name: Roderick
*NPC Problem: I have completed the Vox Stellarum quest yet I cannot speak to Roderick.

*NPC Location (Zone): Village Greens
*NPC Name: Elizabeth
*NPC Problem: I have completed the Upgrade Your Ring yet I cannot speak to Elizabeth.

Celebrating Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
My problem started a while ago during a period when my internet connection was choppy.
I hand in the quest (materials) and was disconnected and when I tried to re-complete the quest...it wouldn't let me saying that I didn't have the materials no matter what I did.

Quest name: The Vox Stellarum

NPC giving quest: Roderick

What happens (or doesn't happen): I cannot click on him anymore to complete step.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): I don't know if it is a main quest or side quest.

Also, I cannot find Mark's ring in Bass'ken Lake.
I have looked for 3 weeks now on every possible part of the map, it's just not there.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Picushk

Also, I cannot find Mark's ring in Bass'ken Lake.
I have looked for 3 weeks now on every possible part of the map, it's just not there.

If you walk about a millimeters at a time, as close as you can get to the water line of the lake itself, and pause every millimeter, you'll find it.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Quest name: The vox stillarum

NPC giving quest: Rodrick

What happens (or doesn't happen): After i finish the quest and return to Rodrick i don't see his chat bubble on top of him

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items