Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quest name: Logan's Wailing Windmill

NPC giving quest: Logan

What happens (or doesn't happen): I need to go talk to Bill at Bill's Ranch to complete the current part of the quest I'm on, but when I try to talk to him, the circle with a line threw it pops up over him.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): Until I complete this quest, I won't be able to talk to Gustav to get into the Saw Mill.

Any links or screenshots:
Owlie
Picushk

Also, I cannot find Mark's ring in Bass'ken Lake.
I have looked for 3 weeks now on every possible part of the map, it's just not there.

If you walk about a millimeters at a time, as close as you can get to the water line of the lake itself, and pause every millimeter, you'll find it.

It's ok thank you, somebody helped me yesterday.
Thanks mrgreen

Quest name: Commander Leon's chain of quest

NPC giving quest: Commander Leon

What happens (or doesn't happen): He will not talk to me at all. Remo will not let me start his quest, he just tells me to go talk to Leon. I have been gone for a few years and all I did before was the town quest...like Oliva's quest to take Leon his lunch pail and such. He talked to me back then. Maybe he got sick from the lunch and now he doesnt like me. I would even go for a quest reset done on my character. Just want to play the game as it is suppose to be played. Not skipping thru and doing only the things that will work for me.

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): It is a main quest line. Leon wont talk. So that makes me unable to do any of the quest in Village Greens....very annoying, since no quest completed items or rings. I wont play till I can get my quest, or will just hang out in Village Greens forever.....

Quest name:The Stone Coatl

NPC giving quest:Rin and Lin

What happens (or doesn't happen): finished the task but no rewards and quest remains active.
The Twins stopped giving me quests and I now have the problem of talking to them and only being able to get up to "YOU ARE HEARD, CHOSEN ONE. SPEAK THAT WE MAY KNOW YOUR DESIRES"

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): main quest line

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
MeanyAllysin

Quest name: Cheri's Sister

NPC giving quest: Gustav

What happens (or doesn't happen): I take the items to Gustav and it shows that I do not have the correct amount of items and that I need to continue to gather them. Only, I DO have the items...too many of them v.v

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): I think it's a side quest but, like i stated earlier, I really can't remember

Any links or screenshots: noop

Just to be sure, you have earned enough to complete the quest after obtaining the quest, correct?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Owlie
MeanyAllysin

What happens (or doesn't happen): I take the items to Gustav and it shows that I do not have the correct amount of items and that I need to continue to gather them. Only, I DO have the items...too many of them v.v

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): I think it's a side quest but, like i stated earlier, I really can't remember

Just to be sure, you have earned enough to complete the quest after obtaining the quest, correct?

I have the exact same problem that she had,
And i actually bought the recipe, collected each item individually, and now they're getting moldy in my inventory and Gustav, or rather the game, will not recognized that i have them. :/

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Sailor-Dollface
Owlie
MeanyAllysin

I have the exact same problem that she had,
And i actually bought the recipe, collected each item individually, and now they're getting moldy in my inventory and Gustav, or rather the game, will not recognized that i have them. :/

If you bought the recipe to actually make the item, you have to go to Back Alley Bargains and click on the link under Nicolae. If you're trying to complete Gustav's quest you have to earn the ingredients after you get the quest through the game, not from purchases in the marketplace.

Quest name: Upgrade Your Rings

NPC giving quest: Null Chamber Guard (Trixie?)

What happens (or doesn't happen): I used up all the orbs I got from Elizabeth and upgraded my ring but the quest is still active and I can't move on to the next step

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): High, game breaking. I can't move forward.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
*NPC Location (Zone): Village Greens

*NPC Name: Elizabeth

*NPC Problem: I have completed the Upgrade Your Ring quest, butt I am unable to speak to Elizabeth.

Lonely Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I need to talk to the guard Elizabeth about upgrading my ring. I've tried changing my level but it did nothing because she still wont talk to me (is there a specific level I need to be at?). My PDA says that this is still an active task.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
RisingColor500

What happens (or doesn't happen): I used up all the orbs I got from Elizabeth and upgraded my ring but the quest is still active and I can't move on to the next step

Priority level (game breaking, such as the main quest line, or just irritating, like the side quests): High, game breaking. I can't move forward.

Can you talk to Elizabeth?
Owlie
RisingColor500

Can you talk to Elizabeth?

I'm having the same problem. The Elizabeth NPC is silent, and without being able to talk to her, I can't complete the quest. ):
I used to be addicted to zOMG! but ever since this problem came up, it's totally ruined the enjoyment of the game for me.

The Problem:

I've done maybe... One quest in the Old Aqueducts in the game, but now I've got two quests that aren't working for me. I've got both the quests "Scanning The Burrows" and "Alien Salvage" assigned to me and neither are working. I can't scan the burrows in, well, Scanning The Burrows, and the Prairie/Predator enemies aren't dropping the chips that they should be. I've got one chip for the "Alien Salvage" quest, but they aren't dropping anymore.

What I've Tried:

I have tried adjusting my character's level, because I understand that most quests are exclusive to their corresponding level difficulty. I've tried setting it to all variations of levels from 6._ - (my current highest level) 8.8. That didn't work. I've tried refreshing the browser, clearing my cache, cookies, so on and so forth. I've even had multiple Gaians guide me through the quest like a noob so I could just get it out of my quest roster! Nothing has worked.

Techy Info:

I've used two computers to no differing result. I've used a Dell with Windows XP Professional and my Samsung notebook with Windows 7. On my desktop computer, I've used the Mozilla Firefox web browser, and on my notebook I use Google Chrome. I'm using the most updated versions of Flash (the free stuff) on both of my computers.

Comments:

I've been told by multiple Gaians when asking for help that "Maybe my character is just glitched", like some sort of curse or something! I'm starting to think this is just an easy way of saying there's a serious technical bug that can be fixed, but it's far to difficult to be. So please, help me. I've been stuck on this for so long I feel miserable.

Oh, also, the page wants me to add this information for some reason:

Quote:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.52 Safari/536.5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff