Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu

yeaaah, I know. I've totally tried but... >>;; I mean I totally know it's good exercise and stuff, but I'm just so bad at it and because of my arm problems, it's REALLY hard for me to do it xDDDDDDDDD
oh! so you must like cartoons, right!? xDDDD the ones I reaaally watch are Gintama, Beelzebub and Sket Dance! cx Gintama is sooooo amazing to me xDDDDDDDD It's absolutely my favourite xD
I've never heard of those xD what're they like?

They're all really funny! I mostly watch funny shows cx
cx Sket Dance is about a school club that helps people out, but sometimes it's really crazy serious and pulls on the heart strings.
Beelzebub is hilarious. It's about this super strong delinquent who gets the demon king's baby dropped in his lap. and Beru-bou (the baby) is really cute and it's pretty amazingly hilarious!
Gintama is really... random I guess? It's also awful. Like, everyone in the show is terrible, the main character is so awful sometimes xDDDDD And they constantly push the envelope and break the fourth wall all the time too.
I also love shows where everyone's dumb, and Gintama's toootally like that. Everyone is so stupid for the most part xDDDDDDD My favourite voice actor Sugita Tomokazu is in all three of them. he's one of the main characters in Sket Dance, Switch, a side character in Beelzebub and he's Gin in Gintama (the main character) xD
xD wow I kinda want to watch them all x3 and Gintama sounds really hilarious x3 think I might watch some of it tonight.
Have you ever seen Cromartie high?

I saw the movie of it! it was reaaaally silly xDDDD nothing wrong with silly though!! cx
the cartoon is REALLY REALLY funny xD you have no idea and the voice actor for the main character is just perfect because he sounds so normal x)

I'll have to check it out! I loooove funny things. Do you know where you can watch it? Is it on youtube or something? cx

Wolf fairy13's Husbando

Greedy Prophet

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu

cx Sket Dance is about a school club that helps people out, but sometimes it's really crazy serious and pulls on the heart strings.
Beelzebub is hilarious. It's about this super strong delinquent who gets the demon king's baby dropped in his lap. and Beru-bou (the baby) is really cute and it's pretty amazingly hilarious!
Gintama is really... random I guess? It's also awful. Like, everyone in the show is terrible, the main character is so awful sometimes xDDDDD And they constantly push the envelope and break the fourth wall all the time too.
I also love shows where everyone's dumb, and Gintama's toootally like that. Everyone is so stupid for the most part xDDDDDDD My favourite voice actor Sugita Tomokazu is in all three of them. he's one of the main characters in Sket Dance, Switch, a side character in Beelzebub and he's Gin in Gintama (the main character) xD
xD wow I kinda want to watch them all x3 and Gintama sounds really hilarious x3 think I might watch some of it tonight.

I saw the movie of it! it was reaaaally silly xDDDD nothing wrong with silly though!! cx
the cartoon is REALLY REALLY funny xD you have no idea and the voice actor for the main character is just perfect because he sounds so normal x)

I'll have to check it out! I loooove funny things. Do you know where you can watch it? Is it on youtube or something? cx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSgMr1vss1M

Dapper Prophet

Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu

xDDDDDDD it's great~~~ loooved his walk xDDDD

Wolf fairy13's Husbando

Greedy Prophet

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Nariet
Sakurazawa Kyouu

xDDDDDDD it's great~~~ loooved his walk xDDDD
yeah, me too xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out