Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

I usually wouldn't ask about stuff, but omg, I've only gotten one of them! ONE! I don't even know how that's possible. it eludes me like none other!!! If anyone was willing to donate one or something, that'd totally be awesome! You'd be the coolest person ever!! I dunno what I could give in return other than my gratitude but...!!
Thanks so much for reading!! cx

Dapper Prophet

...Hilariously since I posted this, I got three of them. xDDDDDDDDDDDD Ah~ Four! Wtf! Gaia, did you hear my message!? That's fricken CRAZY!!!!

Dangerous Storyteller

I've only ever gotten one and I gave it to someone

Dapper Prophet

Minnta Aloripma

Since I last posted, I got another one of them!! Wtf, it's seriously hilarious xDDDDDDD I totally asked for them and I keep on getting them from donating. I was surprised when I saw I had WAY more pine needles than them, like... the pine needles were a lot on the market place a few days ago, and I've had no trouble finding them myself xDDDDDD But Tinsel... the little devils eluded me till I posted this, I swear!!

Dangerous Storyteller

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma

Since I last posted, I got another one of them!! Wtf, it's seriously hilarious xDDDDDDD I totally asked for them and I keep on getting them from donating. I was surprised when I saw I had WAY more pine needles than them, like... the pine needles were a lot on the market place a few days ago, and I've had no trouble finding them myself xDDDDDD But Tinsel... the little devils eluded me till I posted this, I swear!!
I didn't even know there was tinsel until I got the one I had. I've only gotten two pine needles, three bows, one broken ornament, and four Rudolf snot. I don't remember how many cookie crumbs and candy can powder I've gotten

Dapper Prophet

Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma

I didn't even know there was tinsel until I got the one I had. I've only gotten two pine needles, three bows, one broken ornament, and four Rudolf snot. I don't remember how many cookie crumbs and candy can powder I've gotten

Yeah, I forgot about it all the time too!! I think I got one from the page thing, like it was an item from one of the npcs??? Because it's so infrequent. I didn't have any Rudy's snot (I like callin' him Rudy cx) really and cookie crumbs I barely got too! I bought some on the marketplace because they were cheap, same thing with the Rudolph's snot xD;;

Dangerous Storyteller

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma

Yeah, I forgot about it all the time too!! I think I got one from the page thing, like it was an item from one of the npcs??? Because it's so infrequent. I didn't have any Rudy's snot (I like callin' him Rudy cx) really and cookie crumbs I barely got too! I bought some on the marketplace because they were cheap, same thing with the Rudolph's snot xD;;
I've just been giving them away since I have no interest in making the items they're for

Dapper Prophet

Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma

I've just been giving them away since I have no interest in making the items they're for

makes sense! c: I guess I was a little more into this one than the last one (Halloween that is), I mean, it's not that easy to do this, but easier than that one I think!! And I had a toooon of trouble with Easter's event. I neeeeeever found any eggs!!!

Salty Dreamer

45,125 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
if your philosophy works.... bluebaobluebaobluebao!

Dangerous Storyteller

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma

makes sense! c: I guess I was a little more into this one than the last one (Halloween that is), I mean, it's not that easy to do this, but easier than that one I think!! And I had a toooon of trouble with Easter's event. I neeeeeever found any eggs!!!
I think I only found 2 eggs, but I wasn't very active at the time. I only started getting active again around Halloween

Witty Swapper

Sakurazawa Kyouu
...Hilariously since I posted this, I got three of them. xDDDDDDDDDDDD Ah~ Four! Wtf! Gaia, did you hear my message!? That's fricken CRAZY!!!!
O: YOU THERE *rubs your hands all over my forehead* give me your tinsel poweeeeeeeer

Dapper Prophet

LadyThornRose
if your philosophy works.... bluebaobluebaobluebao!

There's a blue one? huuuuh! I totally didn't know xDDDDDDD

Dapper Prophet

Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma

I think I only found 2 eggs, but I wasn't very active at the time. I only started getting active again around Halloween

I was looking a lot!!! I think they were hard to spot, too, I maybe got ten of the darned things!!

Dapper Prophet

evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
O: YOU THERE *rubs your hands all over my forehead* give me your tinsel poweeeeeeeer

xDDDDD I still don't have enough of them though!!! :c but maybe I have blessed hands that give tinsel-luck to people!!!
Sakurazawa Kyouu

How many more are you needing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas