Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Midiens
Sakurazawa Kyouu

How many more are you needing?

I have seven, so I think I need three for Gary's Island or whatever it's called xDDDDD
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Midiens
Sakurazawa Kyouu

I have seven, so I think I need three for Gary's Island or whatever it's called xDDDDD

I have 2 I can send you smile

Dapper Prophet

Midiens
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Midiens
Sakurazawa Kyouu

I have 2 I can send you smile

Oh that would be loooovely you are a lovely woman!!! heart heart heart

Witty Swapper

Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
...Hilariously since I posted this, I got three of them. xDDDDDDDDDDDD Ah~ Four! Wtf! Gaia, did you hear my message!? That's fricken CRAZY!!!!
O: YOU THERE *rubs your hands all over my forehead* give me your tinsel poweeeeeeeer

xDDDDD I still don't have enough of them though!!! :c but maybe I have blessed hands that give tinsel-luck to people!!!
D: how many do you need? I'll help look since I'm done now

Dapper Prophet

evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
...Hilariously since I posted this, I got three of them. xDDDDDDDDDDDD Ah~ Four! Wtf! Gaia, did you hear my message!? That's fricken CRAZY!!!!
O: YOU THERE *rubs your hands all over my forehead* give me your tinsel poweeeeeeeer

xDDDDD I still don't have enough of them though!!! :c but maybe I have blessed hands that give tinsel-luck to people!!!

I just need one more cx How many of each components do you need for the apron?
Do you know?? I haven't even thought about making that one, but if I'm making the other two, might as well go for the gold and make that too xDDDDD

Shameless Lover

I quoted you in my thread, just sent trade with what you can afford since it is for charity and all.

Witty Swapper

Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu

Do you know?? I haven't even thought about making that one, but if I'm making the other two, might as well go for the gold and make that too xDDDDD
I don't remember, but I think you need items from the event, the kind you wear and 5 pine needles, also a star kitten topper. I'll try to get you the tinsel c:

Dapper Prophet

evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu

I don't remember, but I think you need items from the event, the kind you wear and 5 pine needles, also a star kitten topper. I'll try to get you the tinsel c:

So it's similar to the jacket then?? I totally just got a tinsel! xDDDD Yaaaay! I swear my luck is hilarious sometimes!!!! c: I think that makes ten!!!

Witty Swapper

Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu

So it's similar to the jacket then?? I totally just got a tinsel! xDDDD Yaaaay! I swear my luck is hilarious sometimes!!!! c: I think that makes ten!!!
> o< I just bought you one xD

Dapper Prophet

evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu

oh nuuuuuu!!! but thank you for buying me one, that is amazing! you too are an amazing woman!!!!

Witty Swapper

Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu

oh nuuuuuu!!! but thank you for buying me one, that is amazing! you too are an amazing woman!!!!
xD thank you ^^, so you're going to get gary's island now?

Dangerous Storyteller

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
I didn't even know there was tinsel until I got the one I had. I've only gotten two pine needles, three bows, one broken ornament, and four Rudolf snot. I don't remember how many cookie crumbs and candy can powder I've gotten

Yeah, I forgot about it all the time too!! I think I got one from the page thing, like it was an item from one of the npcs??? Because it's so infrequent. I didn't have any Rudy's snot (I like callin' him Rudy cx) really and cookie crumbs I barely got too! I bought some on the marketplace because they were cheap, same thing with the Rudolph's snot xD;;
I've just been giving them away since I have no interest in making the items they're for

makes sense! c: I guess I was a little more into this one than the last one (Halloween that is), I mean, it's not that easy to do this, but easier than that one I think!! And I had a toooon of trouble with Easter's event. I neeeeeever found any eggs!!!
I think I only found 2 eggs, but I wasn't very active at the time. I only started getting active again around Halloween

I was looking a lot!!! I think they were hard to spot, too, I maybe got ten of the darned things!!
I only found the two I did by accident, and didn't realize it was an event at first

Dapper Prophet

evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu
evil_black_bunny
Sakurazawa Kyouu

xD thank you ^^, so you're going to get gary's island now?

Nope, unfortunately I still need some other things, I just only had two tinsels back when I started this thread!! So I was most concerned about acquiring them xDDDDDDD

Dapper Prophet

Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
I've just been giving them away since I have no interest in making the items they're for

makes sense! c: I guess I was a little more into this one than the last one (Halloween that is), I mean, it's not that easy to do this, but easier than that one I think!! And I had a toooon of trouble with Easter's event. I neeeeeever found any eggs!!!
I think I only found 2 eggs, but I wasn't very active at the time. I only started getting active again around Halloween

I was looking a lot!!! I think they were hard to spot, too, I maybe got ten of the darned things!!
I only found the two I did by accident, and didn't realize it was an event at first

That's funny xDDDDDD I was looking and lookin', but they were sneaky li'l dudes! I even posted a lot on the forums, looking for them. But I barely got any of them. xDDDDDD

Dangerous Storyteller

Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma
Sakurazawa Kyouu
Minnta Aloripma

That's funny xDDDDDD I was looking and lookin', but they were sneaky li'l dudes! I even posted a lot on the forums, looking for them. But I barely got any of them. xDDDDDD
I found one when I was looking for a thread in the forums and the other one when posting. Other than that, I didn't really look but the team I joined won the event -Shrug-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff