Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

Mini Game!

Black Lust Perfume
(Post of this was created on Page 22 on the top)
Okay, on Page 25, once the post is full of 15 posts, (Three post per person max on that page only) and I will random pick by using Random number, the random number selects will win Cunning Bandit!!!

I will be the one on page 26 doing the Random number for the Winner of Page 25.

Rule- If you post more than three posts on Page 25, you wont able to win, and if the Random number choose one of more than three posts someone made, I will have to do random number again.

If the thread locks before Page 25, I will use Cunning Bandit to the Second Last Poster.
If it passed page 25, the game will still on.

PS, If a person posts more than three post on that page, the person will not be able to win at all. Just a Warn.

Sexy Turtle

Cunning Bandit
Black Lust Perfume
Okay, on Page 25, once the post is full of 15 posts, (Two post per person max on that page only) and I will random pick by using Random number, the random number selects will win Cunning Bandit!!!

Random Number will be shown as example- I will be the one on page 26 doing the Random number for the Winner of Page 25.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think I missed something. *goes to previous page*

Edit: nevermind
The two male cats are fixed, but the girls aren't. They're all indoor cats anyway, but it's a great excuse for me to not let the local toms in. I'm more than happy to feed them from the porch.

Sexy Turtle

Soreiyu
I think I missed something. *goes to previous page*

Edit: nevermind
Haha, Tried to post the first page of 22 but someone took that one so I had to quote it again -_- haha, but its all good!

Sexy Turtle

Kagetsukiko
Black: Yes, more people whee . Thank you for the tip 4laugh .

Gothic: Hello to you, too. Nice avi 3nodding . Not really my style, exactly, but it's still really nice whee .
Anytime, I tip everyone who comes here.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Black Lust Perfume
Okay, on Page 25, once the post is full of 15 posts, (Two post per person max on that page only) and I will random pick by using Random number, the random number selects will win Cunning Bandit!!!

Random Number will be shown as example- I will be the one on page 26 doing the Random number for the Winner of Page 25.

Um yay?? lol
Getting tired of never knowing when the forum will die??
Kage, my style isn't for everyone, but thank you anyway.

Sexy Turtle

Soul of Kyr
Black Lust Perfume

Um yay?? lol
Getting tired of never knowing when the forum will die??
Actually, Im getting excited, I kept wondering who would win just before the event locks, and number 25 is my favorite number so why not spoils it a bit? haha

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Black: Ah, erm, sorry for taking the first post sweatdrop ....

Gothic: Skimming through your recent posts and I'm curious, just how many cats do you have eek ?
Kagetsukiko

Gothic: Skimming through your recent posts and I'm curious, just how many cats do you have eek ?

Four. All of which are currently within five feet of me.

Sexy Turtle

Kagetsukiko

No worries, if you want to help, delete the first post so I can fix and put the Mini Game there. If you rather not, No worries, you still can play hehe heart

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*got distracted by tumblr*

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Black Lust Perfume

Deleted. You wanted the first post on page 22, right 3nodding ?

Gothic Rebecca

Ah, how sweet, they must like you cat_whee .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff