Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soreiyu
I don't really fave stuff on youtube. My suggested videos are weird as hell though thanks to people linking me to randomness.

I HATE that. I log on to find some of the most awful s**t suggested for me because I happened to run across some profile that has their dumb crap set to auto-play.

I've gotten to where I'll just log out of my Youtube page when I'm not using it.

Dapper Giver

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
60 favorites. :B

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Just remove those videos from your watch history. That should clear up the recommendations
L o s t -x- A b y s s
Just remove those videos from your watch history. That should clear up the recommendations

I'll try that. Thanks. smile

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Gothic Rebecca
I'll try that. Thanks. smile

Your welcome. That's how I got rid of the sluts after checking out those shitting nohogirls videos Nat was making fun of. ^.^

Also, found this in my favourites. Some trailer for an asian horror movie... but I kind of remember this one. Made me laugh actually. XD

Beloved Stalker

14,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
L o s t -x- A b y s s

2000+ plus favourites... >.<

You must spend a long time on there. o_O;

Malevolent Kitten

18,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
I never used the favorites or playlists feature.Until....my friend introduced me to Vocaloid. Now I have several playlists and lots of favorites XD

Beloved Stalker

14,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gothic Rebecca
Soreiyu
I don't really fave stuff on youtube. My suggested videos are weird as hell though thanks to people linking me to randomness.

I HATE that. I log on to find some of the most awful s**t suggested for me because I happened to run across some profile that has their dumb crap set to auto-play.

I've gotten to where I'll just log out of my Youtube page when I'm not using it.

It's too much trouble to log on and off every time though

Blessed Lunatic

19,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Soreiyu
pretty sure they have long purple pigtails

Nopes,even went through that link Lust posted....not a single purple pigtail....they have white,red,pink,blue,etc. but no purple....Gaia hates purple hair. Even went through the newest items from the Radiant Galaxy.

Angelic Kitten

Black Lust Perfume
XxKairi-CutiexX
Must take a long time to get them all though
Yes, took me a year to get 325 boxers lol

yikes

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Soreiyu

You must spend a long time on there. o_O;

Been on youtube since 2008 or 2007. Yeah, I spend a fair bit of time there.
L o s t -x- A b y s s
Your welcome. That's how I got rid of the sluts after checking out those shitting nohogirls videos Nat was making fun of. ^.^

Also, found this in my favourites. Some trailer for an asian horror movie... but I kind of remember this one. Made me laugh actually. XD

Oh my...that's bad. I'd watch it though.

Beloved Stalker

14,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soul of Kyr

What about SDPlus #304 Jittery Jill? It's braids, but still.

You could suggest Gaia to make hair like this. http://images.wikia.com/aselia/images/6/6d/Sophie.jpg

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Gothic Rebecca
Oh my...that's bad. I'd watch it though.

I'm thinking about watching it... XD
Soreiyu
Gothic Rebecca
Soreiyu

It's too much trouble to log on and off every time though

It's worth it to avoid having to look at Justin Bieber and Kanye West every time I log onto my Youtube.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff