Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Ready for the new year?

Yes! 0.775 77.5% [ 31 ]
Not really. 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Terrible Storm Coming
So what's on the agenda for Xmas this year?

Happy Holidays to you.
Sorry to interrupt you, but I love the snow flakes you have behind your avatar. What are they called?

Familiar Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
NiChangelo
IXI-Dante-IXI
User Image Oh you mean the ribbon present thing? Eh. I was kind of sad. It wasn't revealing enough for me to have fun with it. XDDD

emotion_jawdrop
That is my only response to that lol
I think I missed some of the other days. What other items were there?

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

SouI Reaver
User Image Aw, but that sounds nice though anyways~! As for me, it's pretty much the same as yours, honestly. XD My aunt coming to visit is nice though.

IXI-Dante-IXI
User Image ...what? It covers too much. XD I like "corrupt" items. It makes quite interesting avies.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
SouI Reaver
Terrible Storm Coming

Happy Holidays to you.
Sorry to interrupt you, but I love the snow flakes you have behind your avatar. What are they called?

Not a problem! The item is called "Let it Snow" smile

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Terrible Storm Coming
Well it seems I am working Christmas Eve and then am heading out to see my family to spend the night and then do the Christmas presents/dinner awesomeness on the day. Probably popping out beforehand to decorate the tree this week smile
User Image Aw, but at least you'll be able to spend time with family. ^^
Terrible Storm Coming
SouI Reaver
Terrible Storm Coming

Happy Holidays to you.

Not a problem! The item is called "Let it Snow" smile

I see, thank you very much. smile

NiChangelo
User Image Aw, but that sounds nice though anyways~! As for me, it's pretty much the same as yours, honestly. XD My aunt coming to visit is nice though.

Family visits are great around the holidays, alongside decorating the Christmas tree. Who else here has got their Christmas tree all set up?

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
NiChangelo
Terrible Storm Coming
Well it seems I am working Christmas Eve and then am heading out to see my family to spend the night and then do the Christmas presents/dinner awesomeness on the day. Probably popping out beforehand to decorate the tree this week smile
User Image Aw, but at least you'll be able to spend time with family. ^^

Absolutely smile And that's the important part!

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

SouI Reaver
User Image XD Sadly, not me. Hopefully I will soon though. Just gotta get some help from dad to get stuff from the basement up to the living room. It's like a production here. XD

Familiar Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
NiChangelo
SouI Reaver

IXI-Dante-IXI
User Image ...what? It covers too much. XD I like "corrupt" items. It makes quite interesting avies.

Too much? Its a series a straps. xd
No arguments here though, the outfits I've seen for your avatar so far have been creative, as well as "corrupt". An interesting combination.
A christmas subject now though: have you ever tried eggnog?

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

IXI-Dante-IXI
No arguments here though, the outfits I've seen for your avatar so far have been creative, as well as "corrupt". An interesting combination.
User Image Eh. That's just how I feel. XD Maybe if it were more... -ponders- ...form fitting? -shrugs-

I tried eggnog once. Didn't like it much though. ^_^; My brother seems to not mind it though.
NiChangelo
SouI Reaver
User Image XD Sadly, not me. Hopefully I will soon though. Just gotta get some help from dad to get stuff from the basement up to the living room. It's like a production here. XD

xd You should have seen my Dad rigging up the lights outside the house! lots of swearing. I like decorating the Christmas tree, it's quite theraputic.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

SouI Reaver
NiChangelo
SouI Reaver

xd You should have seen my Dad rigging up the lights outside the house! lots of swearing. I like decorating the Christmas tree, it's quite theraputic.
User Image xDD Sounds like my father at times. I helped him out with outside though. It was actually rather nice since we rarely do anything together like that.

Familiar Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
NiChangelo
IXI-Dante-IXI
User Image Eh. That's just how I feel. XD Maybe if it were more... -ponders- ...form fitting? -shrugs-

I tried eggnog once. Didn't like it much though. ^_^; My brother seems to not mind it though.

I agree, it could be more decadent. I'd certainly use it for humorous purposes ninja scaring the crap out of whoever saw my avatar lol
I like eggnog! mrgreen The first year I tried it I liked the taste and drank quite a lot. The only downside was I got incredibly tired, not to mention drunk.
What festive treats do you like at Christmas?

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

IXI-Dante-IXI

Thank you! :3 I've had a new holiday avatar every day this month.

Just going to be spending it with family, like always~

NiChangelo

xD Oh yeah, I bet that it is. It just doesn't seem like...me.

It's Christmas time, Faffy!
NiChangelo
SouI Reaver
NiChangelo
SouI Reaver

User Image xDD Sounds like my father at times. I helped him out with outside though. It was actually rather nice since we rarely do anything together like that.

I don't have a clue with Christmas lights so I just leave my Dad to it. xp
I've got to go, have a lovely Christmas Nichangelo. (Same goes to everyone else here. smile )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff