Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Sadly, I got sick and left earlier than anticipated :c Ugh, loony hatter, yakisoba, butterfly, katana, white bishop, I can keep going.... emotion_sweatdrop

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
"Once you've met someone..

*pops on in for a bit* ninja

You never really forget them."
Misa! I was hoping you were around! You look so elegant. How have you been? Did you have a good Christmas?

I'm always around somewhere. u wu I'm okay for now.
Yes, I felt spoiled and had to make an outfit in appreciation for everything I was given.
Good to hear it! Pretty girls with beautiful hearts like you are supposed to be spoiled. And you as fashionable as always.

Oh, Minty. You flatter me too much. u_u
I'm also matching with a friend for the time being.
You look cute as always. What is your friend wearing? Unnos always matching friends too. I have only done that once, we were 1930s gangsters!

The Hera's Lace dress, a black star/crown, and a black and white cape.
They gave me this dress a bit ago and I decided to change into it. u wu
You should do it again sometime. It's super fun. 3nodding

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro
Okay. I will definitely be looking for those once I get a real keyboard back ouo b maybe I'll do new year's presents this year!

Shameless Nerd

Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa

Yes, I felt spoiled and had to make an outfit in appreciation for everything I was given.
Good to hear it! Pretty girls with beautiful hearts like you are supposed to be spoiled. And you as fashionable as always.

You look cute as always. What is your friend wearing? Unnos always matching friends too. I have only done that once, we were 1930s gangsters!

I would like to! I just haven't had the opportunity yet >u<
I like the skirt on that dress.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa

Perhaps ask someone if they'd be interested?
I do, too. It's super cute, and now I can look like a shrine maiden. 4laugh

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Actually, that was all the stuff I bought these past 7 days, GO AWAY SHINIES >c

Shameless Nerd

Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa

I thought shrine maidens all wore hakamas, not skirts? Maybe I will! But In have an outfit I'm going after right now >u<

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro
Oh Unno. That's why you always look so good though.

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee
"I'm glad your doing alright. It's much better than many other thing you could be doing." She smile releasing Tobias from the hug, " I thought after everything at Halloween we could all use a nice relaxing event. I've got hot cocoa going and a nice frozen pond for ice skating. A lovely way to spend a winter afternoon with friends."

"Heh, I suppose you have a point there."
There was a nod of approval from him, though it probably didn't convey how much he truly appreciated something more calm.
"Hot cocoa sounds wonderful. However, I have never tried ice skating. I trust it is an enjoyable activity?"

Shameless Nerd

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Minty Andee
"I'm glad your doing alright. It's much better than many other thing you could be doing." She smile releasing Tobias from the hug, " I thought after everything at Halloween we could all use a nice relaxing event. I've got hot cocoa going and a nice frozen pond for ice skating. A lovely way to spend a winter afternoon with friends."

There was a nod of approval from him, though it probably didn't convey how much he truly appreciated something more calm.
"Hot cocoa sounds wonderful. However, I have never tried ice skating. I trust it is an enjoyable activity?"
"I certainly enjoy it, but I allow for others to have differing opinions on the matter." She nodded, " When I was a little girl my father would take me and my brothers out on the lake house to skate while he was ice fishing. Later he would build us an ice rink in the gardens so that my mother did not have to endure us indoors all winter."

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa

I thought shrine maidens all wore hakamas, not skirts? Maybe I will! But In have an outfit I'm going after right now >u<

I know, but I wanna wear a skirt. u____u
Oh? What outfit are you going after?

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Minty Andee

"I certainly enjoy it, but I allow for others to have differing opinions on the matter." She nodded, " When I was a little girl my father would take me and my brothers out on the lake house to skate while he was ice fishing. Later he would build us an ice rink in the gardens so that my mother did not have to endure us indoors all winter."

Hearing about her past, even just a few details, was nice.
"It sounds as if you have some fond memories of winter and ice skating."
He then chuckled giving her a wink.
"Were you a precocious little scamp as a child?"

Shameless Nerd

Starlight Princess Misa

Heh, I didn't know for sure. traditions change after all. And its a cut skirt too -u- It's a pink, green and brown outfit I put together on tektek. I just need the shoe from rookie detective to finish it, but I might putz around with hair things.

Shameless Nerd

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Hearing about her past, even just a few details, was nice.
"It sounds as if you have some fond memories of winter and ice skating."
He then chuckled giving her a wink.
"Were you a precocious little scamp as a child?"
"I am told I was nigh untolerable until I started studying sword play. Nothing like a fencing instructor to introduce self discipline to a precocious child." She laughed.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa

Heh, I didn't know for sure. traditions change after all. And its a cut skirt too -u- It's a pink, green and brown outfit I put together on tektek. I just need the shoe from rookie detective to finish it, but I might putz around with hair things.

No, you're right. I just like shorter skirts, makes it easier to move around, you know.
Oh, well that's not so bad. It's around 1mil right? You'll get that in no time.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff