Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
(pancakes? How dastardly!)
"Ice skating is a bit like bie riding once you get it down you be er really forget. Is always liked going really fast, of course of that makes stopping a little scary, but that's what makes it fun."

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt
Minty Andee
How is the ice skating coming? How was your Christmas?
I um, may have stopped in favor of sitting under a blanket with a mug of hot cocoa. *smiles sheepishly* Christmas was nice, got sick though and still haven't quite gotten over it. Still have to head to work shortly. How was yours?

Sit with anyone special? Too bad about getting sick! Apparently all my aunts and cousins got sick at my grandmas, luckily I missed that.

Rainbow Dabbler

Vesraen
shado_archer

I hear from friends that that is difficult, especially at once. I wish you the best. ;0;
Thank you, it has been pretty difficult so far especially with my situation. And for something hopefully completely different, What have you been up to?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee
(pancakes? How dastardly!)
"Ice skating is a bit like bie riding once you get it down you be er really forget. Is always liked going really fast, of course of that makes stopping a little scary, but that's what makes it fun."

(( It is while trying to beat a giant puppeteer monster. xD What did you do with your's? Mostly hang out with family? ))

"Uhh..." Kate placed her hand on the back of her head. "I've never been bike riding before either. I could never go out and play, so I missed a lot of joys of being a kid. As for this, I think someone used their own magic on me. I'm not sure who, though."

Dedicated OTP

Gypsy_Kt

I decided to go with Peter. If I'm cold, that will be my fault!
OH YEAH rofl that was another reason why I loved that disguise! Their heads were big as well, no one questions it, I mean, look at Dib's head P
I need to stay away from the shinies > n<; I tidied up my invo only to have it almost destroyed again >A<

Minty Andee

Probably won't be able to :c I'll just wait for my boyfriend to get out of work.

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee

Using one index finger, he gave her a light tap on the shoulder. Being solid, he thought this might be a gentle way to alert her to his presence.
"I really am happy to see you back, my doll. You are well, I trust?"

Shameless Nerd

RandomKate
(Still hanging, I don't have to be back until the 13th, which is great because I get to spend more time with the dog)
"It's never too late to be a kid! If you like next summer I can help you learn to ride a bike?" Minty smiled and skated slowly beside Kate, "But for now you can enjoy skating without the bruised bum! That's a great thing to skip with magic."

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Well poop. At least there's always boyfriend!

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

He didn't like that I chose to go to the con today, but I'm cheap, I don't wanna pay the extra 5 for tomorrow's pass xD

Shameless Nerd

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Minty Andee

Using one index finger, he gave her a light tap on the shoulder. Being solid, he thought this might be a gentle way to alert her to his presence.
Feeling the tap on her shoulder, Minty turned to see a familiar and friendly face.
"Tobias!" She smiled and hugged him, excited to see he was on his solid state, "I am well! How have you been?"

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro
I am the same way! What con?

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Once you've met someone..

*pops on in for a bit* ninja

You never really forget them."

Shameless Nerd

Starlight Princess Misa

Misa! I was hoping you were around! You look so elegant. How have you been? Did you have a good Christmas?

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Feeling the tap on her shoulder, Minty turned to see a familiar and friendly face.
"Tobias!" She smiled and hugged him, excited to see he was on his solid state, "I am well! How have you been?"

Returning her hug, he smiled as well.
"I am pleased to hear it. I am alright, thank you. Did you have a nice Christmas? And do tell, what do you have going on this time?"

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Minty Andee
Starlight Princess Misa

Misa! I was hoping you were around! You look so elegant. How have you been? Did you have a good Christmas?

I'm always around somewhere. u wu I'm okay for now.
Yes, I felt spoiled and had to make an outfit in appreciation for everything I was given.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff