<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 187 188 189 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
FIoraI
Bump heart
Winners will be chosen December 31st. I'll also be starting another thread elsewhere with a lot more prizes/giveaways/contest, for anyone interested in winning some more stuff. More information coming soon. Good luck everyone. (:

Thank you for the update. : ] I'll be looking forward to the next update with info on the new thread. emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Lunatic

MonsieurCake
❅♥❅
Thinking about opening a shop but not sure it'll get anywhere haha
I have a link to a temp holiday freebie in my sig?

Not really.... I still need a lot of practice >\<

Reindeer

hotjodels
FIoraI
Bump heart
Winners will be chosen December 31st. I'll also be starting another thread elsewhere with a lot more prizes/giveaways/contest, for anyone interested in winning some more stuff. More information coming soon. Good luck everyone. (:

Thank you for the update. : ] I'll be looking forward to the next update with info on the new thread. emotion_bigheart

No problem! I've haven't posted since a few hours ago so I thought I'd check in. I hope to have the new thread information up if not tonight, then tomorrow, and if not by tomorrow then at least the 31st or 1st. Either way, I'll update the first post once it's ready. heart

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
MonsieurCake
hotjodels

yESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I only watch Supernatural though but I have many many friends who explode and fangirl to me
about DW TWD and Sherlock to no end =w=

You should definitely start! biggrin

I always get myself addicted to teen dramas that end up consuming my life. I decided to try something not teen drama like so I started american horror story last night and it was good but also confusing (I used it to replace freaks and geeks since I finished that) but maybe I will add one of these shows to my mix in the near future.

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
FIoraI
hotjodels
FIoraI
Bump heart

No problem! I've haven't posted since a few hours ago so I thought I'd check in. I hope to have the new thread information up if not tonight, then tomorrow, and if not by tomorrow then at least the 31st or 1st. Either way, I'll update the first post once it's ready. heart

awesome!

Sparkly Lunatic

Fearless Crusader
❅♥❅
Just wondering~ Is there a reason why you're questing specifically for a 3rd gen Lumiere Noire?

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500

Inquisitive Astronomer

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
xiLlusionz
Fearless Crusader
❅♥❅
Just wondering~ Is there a reason why you're questing specifically for a 3rd gen Lumiere Noire?

I'm just trying to get the cheapest one.

Inquisitive Astronomer

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
xiLlusionz
Fearless Crusader
❅♥❅

I just checked the prices, and I realize I am a long way off. I haven't been very active in the last 6 months. I just want a Lumiere, it's not important which one.

Sparkly Lunatic

Fearless Crusader
❅♥❅
I only recently came back after a few years away so I have no idea what items are what xD
How far off are you?
Throwing snowballs**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas