What do you mean with research ;u; asdkljgakljrjkhkjwr

CHIHUAHUA OMG ;U;U;U;;;;;
I want her now ;n ;

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Sparkly Lunatic

MonsieurCake
✯♥✯
Researching references and different techniques :]
It becomes more of a game of trial and error rather than natural creativity haha

She's adorable, but super needy xD

Happy new year :]

Cat

Screaming Cactus

OMG SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAH
And remember how you said that I'm energetic? Some dude asked if I was on cocaine.

You don't want my autograph man emotion_donotwant
OMG YOU LIVE IN L.A.???????? I just visited L.A. this summer, well, last summer now.
In August ;u; /End of July. I went to goddamnit whats that beach called I WANTED TO GO TO VENICE BEACH BUT WE ENDED UP ALWAYS HANGING AROUND SANTA MONICA YES ;u;
Lets say I actually got burned there after one day at the beach wOW I SUCK Literally my skin was like crAP AND DISGUSTING IT WAS PEELING OFF emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 my skin literally omG

AW YISSSSS I LOVE THE COLD TOO biggrin DDD Yeah same it sucks but I still prefer the cold over the heat =w= ;u; And it's nice to meet someone who thinks so too >: U
YES MAPLE SYRUP :I'm actually pretty sick of it right now: hHAHAHAHA
REALLY? How much is it ;u;
doood we have like jugs of it in the cupboard downstairs

OMG WTFD SAKLTJWKEWJKG??????? DUDE WHY DID I NOT GO TO THE AWESOME PLACES IN LA WOW I WENT TO THE GHETTO PLACES

Creamy Pecan

MonsieurCake
Screaming Cactus

OMG SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAH
And remember how you said that I'm energetic? Some dude asked if I was on cocaine.

You don't want my autograph man emotion_donotwant
OMG YOU LIVE IN L.A.???????? I just visited L.A. this summer, well, last summer now.
In August ;u; /End of July. I went to goddamnit whats that beach called I WANTED TO GO TO VENICE BEACH BUT WE ENDED UP ALWAYS HANGING AROUND SANTA MONICA YES ;u;
Lets say I actually got burned there after one day at the beach wOW I SUCK Literally my skin was like crAP AND DISGUSTING IT WAS PEELING OFF emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 my skin literally omG

AW YISSSSS I LOVE THE COLD TOO biggrin DDD Yeah same it sucks but I still prefer the cold over the heat =w= ;u; And it's nice to meet someone who thinks so too >: U
YES MAPLE SYRUP :I'm actually pretty sick of it right now: hHAHAHAHA
REALLY? How much is it ;u;
doood we have like jugs of it in the cupboard downstairs

OMG WTFD SAKLTJWKEWJKG??????? DUDE WHY DID I NOT GO TO THE AWESOME PLACES IN LA WOW I WENT TO THE GHETTO PLACES

Omg dude rofl
Well I live like 30 minutes away from LA, but my boyfriend lives there soap.

Venice Beach is nice, crazy people. Stuff to do. Lot of pot shops whateva. There's this one big store with a bunch of bongs. Um people dancin. Pretty girls. 3nodding Gets really packed during the summer. Santa Monica is always so packed man.
jfc yo skin sensitive. Next time go to Long Beach. You can go on boat rides, there's a mall too. yep. But if you like places that are less packed and calmer, go to the beaches in Malibu. Like El Matador, Zuma Beach. yep.

The cold is so nice. But it get cold so easily it ******** sucks >c And wait not a lot people like the cold?! wat D<

Maple syrup, for a small bottle that's like 7 oz. it's almost/basically 9 bucks. -__-

You can go to Little Tokyo in LA, it's funn. Oh during the summer, in like July there's an Anime Expo. 3nodding

Cat

Screaming Cactus

WHAT AND OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU HAVE A LUCKY BOYFRIEND WOWOWO

HAHAH "crazy people" I'll fit right in. emotion_awesome Hahahah
Wish I had gone though, got recommended by someone working at a local McDonalds in LA hahhahah BONGS??? and pot shops wow are you serious ;u; Hahahah yeaaah I dont really like crowds >: u but yknow.
And santa wasnt that packed the times I went I mean we basically stayed for hours and just like theres an amusement park there too and like im already sick of every ride they have there EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE RIDE GOD GEEZ I CANNOT EVEN. THAT RIDE. I CANNOT STAND IT FFFFFF-

Yeah heard that Long Beach is awesome too :c and im LIKE WHYD I HAVE TO GET STUCK WITH SANTA MONICA HAR and yeah heard of the Malibu beaches too i just know for sure lots of people wore those souvenir sweaters you could find there im assuming.

YEAH LIKE NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE THE COLD LIKE I DO emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

WHAT ITS THAT EXPENSIVE OVER THERe?? ARE YOU SERIOUS ITS GOWAEGKLWLH?????????????????????????????? since when was it so expensive.

DAMN I DIDNT GO IN JULY emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 I went in like first week of august last week of july kjdsjaksg bleh but basically in august then ;u; DAMNIT WHY WHYWHY I MISS ALL THE FUN STUFF #MYFAMILYOVERTHERESUCKATBEINGTOURISTS emotion_donotwant

Creamy Pecan

MonsieurCake

WHAT AND OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU HAVE A LUCKY BOYFRIEND WOWOWO

HAHAH "crazy people" I'll fit right in. emotion_awesome Hahahah
Wish I had gone though, got recommended by someone working at a local McDonalds in LA hahhahah BONGS??? and pot shops wow are you serious ;u; Hahahah yeaaah I dont really like crowds >: u but yknow.
And santa wasnt that packed the times I went I mean we basically stayed for hours and just like theres an amusement park there too and like im already sick of every ride they have there EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE RIDE GOD GEEZ I CANNOT EVEN. THAT RIDE. I CANNOT STAND IT FFFFFF-

Yeah heard that Long Beach is awesome too :c and im LIKE WHYD I HAVE TO GET STUCK WITH SANTA MONICA HAR and yeah heard of the Malibu beaches too i just know for sure lots of people wore those souvenir sweaters you could find there im assuming.

YEAH LIKE NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE THE COLD LIKE I DO emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

WHAT ITS THAT EXPENSIVE OVER THERe?? ARE YOU SERIOUS ITS GOWAEGKLWLH?????????????????????????????? since when was it so expensive.

DAMN I DIDNT GO IN JULY emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 I went in like first week of august last week of july kjdsjaksg bleh but basically in august then ;u; DAMNIT WHY WHYWHY I MISS ALL THE FUN STUFF #MYFAMILYOVERTHERESUCKATBEINGTOURISTS emotion_donotwant

He's lucky for living in LA? xD

I've gone there were it takes like forever to get to one place. x.x I like the arcade, and what ride? surprised

Yeah well you're a tourist of course you'll go to the popular beach xD. You could've gone to to 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica. Things to do there~ Normally people singing and playing music. And you can get those shirts/sweaters anywhere lol I have an old tank top that says Malibu and I've never been to Malibu until yesterday. I went to El Matador beach 3nodding

I enjoy wearing dem hoodies and sweatshirts mann. Das y cold is nice.

BECAUSE MURICA. emo is maply syrup really that delicious? Is it worth the price? ; ~ ;

It's the first week of July. Normally 4th of July is like the first day or second day. Website~ There's more people every year it seems x.x

Wheezing Plague

Wheezing Plague

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out