Total Votes:[ 310 ]

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
x_Bella Luna_xx
Lucky Risu
I'm strong in science but not math so that really limits me. Engineering and the like is all math. Most practical sciences are math based. But I'm good at grasping the abstract and figuring out how things work. I love science just nothing that pays.

same here. I'm planning on majoring in psychology and minoring in biology.
            I think that if I studied enough and got enough help, I'd be good at math.. but I don't have that mind set lol and I should if I wanna get into med school later on.
            maybe you could do like.. computer programming or computer sciences. you said you're good at like.. environmental type stuff though too.. it's hard to say. you could be good in a lot of different things.
Thanks. That's the problem with potential. Till you find what your niche is you gotta try a lot of different things. Oooh psychology is great! I've been a patient in the mental health field for a few years now and up till last year I was the one teaching my counselors how to treat my illness. I've done a lot of research and love learning about different illnesses and treatments. I like to learn a lot. But once I know something I get bored with it and don't really want to do anything with it.

Fashionable Darling

x_Bella Luna_xx
gummie_sourball
x_Bella Luna_xx
User Image
omg it's so cute!!! thank you!!! heart heart

you're welcome! ^-^
as always; it's adorable and you did a wonderful job on it heart
how's your new year going?

Nimble Pants

x_Bella Luna_xx

Well, now that the holidays are winding down, though it might be a little while yet before I change my outfit... I suppose I can submit a pose to mark the occasion. If necessary, though, I can remove the background.

Anyway, as for the pose, I'd like one in 28-M, please.... if you don't mind, of course. ^^

19,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
x_Bella Luna_xx
navlag

Happy new year! ^-^

User Image

thanxs biggrin i like it and happy new year

Shirtless Fatcat

Lucky Risu
Thanks. That's the problem with potential. Till you find what your niche is you gotta try a lot of different things. Oooh psychology is great! I've been a patient in the mental health field for a few years now and up till last year I was the one teaching my counselors how to treat my illness. I've done a lot of research and love learning about different illnesses and treatments. I like to learn a lot. But once I know something I get bored with it and don't really want to do anything with it.

oh haha I love learning about that too but I don't get bored cause I feel like I could always learn more about it.
            I plan on becoming a psychiatrist, that's the ultimate goal. if I don't get into med school then I'll be a psychologist at a rehab facility. trying to specialize in young adults/teenagers.
            if that doesn't fall through, then I wanna be a pediatrician. I love little kids.

Shirtless Fatcat

Navlag
x_Bella Luna_xx
User Image

thanxs biggrin i like it and happy new year

yay! I'm glad c:

Shirtless Fatcat

Elliot_Rhymeless
x_Bella Luna_xx

Well, now that the holidays are winding down, though it might be a little while yet before I change my outfit... I suppose I can submit a pose to mark the occasion. If necessary, though, I can remove the background.

Anyway, as for the pose, I'd like one in 28-M, please.... if you don't mind, of course. ^^

it'd be easier if the background wasn't there but I can certainly work around it if it's too much trouble on your end!

Shirtless Fatcat

gummie_sourball

thanks! I appreciate it ^-^
            it's going good! didn't do anything today but it's nice to relax. I'm really sleepy. which isn't fun.
            I don't like taking naps though cause I get cranky lol or a headache.
            I feel like I wasted more of my day sleeping when I could be awake doing something else.

Shirtless Fatcat

Platonic Purple Panda
Yar! I shall hit if you hit too!

oh no! your post is too old so I can't hit you anymore D:

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
x_Bella Luna_xx
Platonic Purple Panda
Yar! I shall hit if you hit too!

oh no! your post is too old so I can't hit you anymore D:

NO let me fix that!

Nimble Pants

x_Bella Luna_xx
Elliot_Rhymeless
x_Bella Luna_xx

it'd be easier if the background wasn't there but I can certainly work around it if it's too much trouble on your end!

Oh, it's all right; I can take it out with no trouble.

Actually, I think I want to change the eyes too... so I'll make a screencap when I'm done and PM it to you. Either that, or find out if Tektek has everything. ^^;

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Hitting back until the cows come home. XD

Shirtless Fatcat

Platonic Purple Panda
NO let me fix that!

lol xD

Shirtless Fatcat

Elliot_Rhymeless
Oh, it's all right; I can take it out with no trouble.

Actually, I think I want to change the eyes too... so I'll make a screencap when I'm done and PM it to you. Either that, or find out if Tektek has everything. ^^;

perfect c:

Fashionable Darling

x_Bella Luna_xx
gummie_sourball

thanks! I appreciate it ^-^
            it's going good! didn't do anything today but it's nice to relax. I'm really sleepy. which isn't fun.
            I don't like taking naps though cause I get cranky lol or a headache.
            I feel like I wasted more of my day sleeping when I could be awake doing something else.
oh i see. i like naps. .____.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces