Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

AstronomyGirl
never_B_yourS
I really wish i got yuki otoko from MC letter Jan 2012 . I like the hair emotion_yatta I really wish i could get it emotion_facepalm

Sorry I don't have that letter or item available.
Merry christmas.
Its okay emotion_awesome Merry christmas to you too emotion_hug

Kawaii Donator

i want any letter XD
thank you
heart heart heart

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm actually trying to obtain every single item possible, which uh, is kind of impossible. I would definitely love to have all of the MC's though. I have a lonely quest thread, and my journal has lists from stores and things.

From what's available, I don't have MCs from letters:

1/07 (both), 2/07 (celebrity date), 3/07 (both), 7/07 (mecha form, fire flower), 8/07 (both), 9/07 (gift of the gods), 10/07 (grunny, vampire hunter hat), 12/07 (all)

actually there's just so many.

I'd really like Gift of the Goddess (1/07), Gift of the Gods (9/07), Snow Witch (12/07), Magical Girl (2/0 cool , Snow Feather (12/0 cool , Princess Kaguya (4/10), Lunar Sash (5/10), Ruby Pendant (10/10), Imperial Guardian + Water Sash (5/11), and Royal/Antique Keymasters (8/11).
I think I'd wear any of those a lot.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
YourLovelyBear
I'm actually trying to obtain every single item possible, which uh, is kind of impossible. I would definitely love to have all of the MC's though. I have a lonely quest thread, and my journal has lists from stores and things.

From what's available, I don't have MCs from letters:

1/07 (both), 2/07 (celebrity date), 3/07 (both), 7/07 (mecha form, fire flower), 8/07 (both), 9/07 (gift of the gods), 10/07 (grunny, vampire hunter hat), 12/07 (all)

actually there's just so many.

I'd really like Gift of the Goddess (1/07), Gift of the Gods (9/07), Snow Witch (12/07), Magical Girl (2/0 cool , Snow Feather (12/0 cool , Princess Kaguya (4/10), Lunar Sash (5/10), Ruby Pendant (10/10), Imperial Guardian + Water Sash (5/11), and Royal/Antique Keymasters (8/11).
I think I'd wear any of those a lot.

You can have a letter. ^_^ humm.... I'll pick one off your list there and surprise you. ^_^

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
There we go... all caught up.

Hope everyone had a merry christmas! ^_^ I did. Looking forward to new years now.

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
User Image
There we go... all caught up.

Hope everyone had a merry christmas! ^_^ I did. Looking forward to new years now.

Thank you so much! heart heart I don't even know what to say besides thank you! I'm kind of in shock!

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
gaia_star heart

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
ThisisAidan
Thank you so much! heart heart I don't even know what to say besides thank you! I'm kind of in shock!

You're welcome. ^_^
I received a very generous donation to my charity and it included that item. Since I already knew of a few people who were interested I figured I'd pick one of them now.
I appreciate how you've been sticking around my thread even though you already got an item and even though I wasn't really around. That means a lot to me and deserves a special reward. ^_^

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
AstronomyGirl
ThisisAidan

You're welcome. ^_^
I received a very generous donation to my charity and it included that item. Since I already knew of a few people who were interested I figured I'd pick one of them now.
I appreciate how you've been sticking around my thread even though you already got an item and even though I wasn't really around. That means a lot to me and deserves a special reward. ^_^

Awwww shucks. I really enjoy the Holiday's on gaia... it was fun to watch people get gifted and chat with them.
Thank you again. I feel so special! heart

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Shameless Regular