• Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

Thought of that cause I don't think when I was little I understood that either, I was a very huggy child XD.
Mexican food is good, well sometimes XD. I have never tried curry is it just spicy with not much flavor?
Ah that can be hard and yeah threads are easier to do orders. Though so far I only have been doing one PM order but she orders from me a few times so I don't really have a problem with it.
I have thought of one myself but never really thought it would be good for me.
that's basically what happens.
yeah.....when i tired it; it just mostly burned my mouth. i didn't really taste any flavor from it :/
yep. 3nodding
hmm....dunno....i know people love pixel art but i'm not sure how an auction would go....

Yeah then the poor little ones get sick.
Ah hmm...well I still might try it if it is mild cause that is how far I usually go cause after that all I can taste is vinegar.
I have seen some auctions go very well but then I never really liked their styles, lol. I might if I and happy with my new style that I an trying with the little ones and try to use it on bigger ones.
it's not fun emotion_facepalm
i like around medium.
i see. maybe you should go for it once you get your style figured out 3nodding

Nope.
Mild I think is medium.
At some point yes XD. Need to draw a lot more though.
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

i just hope they're not throwing up.....omg that is the worst *hides*
i built up a little bit....we need to change the subject tho; you're making me hungry xD
you can use me for practice anytime you want heart

curious about my work? click here <3

DX that is horrible at any age.
I know me too XD. Hmm... how about shows?
I already saved one for practicing ^_^. Since you change often there is always more to see.

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian

I already saved one for practicing ^_^. Since you change often there is always more to see.

well when they're little; they kinda throw up wherever they are like an cat .___. except much more horrifying.... .__________.
do you watch once upon a time?? OuO
aww for reals? emotion_kirakira yes i do redface i'll be in this till the event is over tho 3nodding

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

well when they're little; they kinda throw up wherever they are like an cat .___. except much more horrifying.... .__________.
aww for reals? emotion_kirakira yes i do redface i'll be in this till the event is over tho 3nodding

Ah I have seen and heard about that so I figure if I have kids no nice clothes for a long time.
Yes I do but I have missed season three and four college and life got in the way.
Yup ^_^. Well that is good always fresh and interesting. Ah it is hard for me to have an avi for a full event though for Halloween I kinda did but I loved that one a lot.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Throw some snow balls at me. biggrin

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I must sneak away before bed!

till tomorrow.

<3

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Throw some snow balls at me. biggrin
Squishified Bubble
Aisling the Dreamer

Looking gorgeous as usual <3
Not nearly as awesome as you, you look amazing. ♥

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

Ah I have seen and heard about that so I figure if I have kids no nice clothes for a long time.
Yes I do but I have missed season three and four college and life got in the way.
Yup ^_^. Well that is good always fresh and interesting. Ah it is hard for me to have an avi for a full event though for Halloween I kinda did but I loved that one a lot.
no nice anything really... :T
four hasn't aired yet and they just finished season three this past sunday so when you get some time off school; binge and watch the whole season. it's soooo good!!! OuO
i tend to keep the same outfit for events because people i'm chatting with recognize me easier and i get freebie art for it emotion_awesome i just make sure it's something suuuper cute so i don't get tired of it. XD i really fell in love with my queen of hearts from halloween and i've made like four other variants of her outfit (not including this one xD)

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
It's that time again, I see.

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
It's that time again, I see.
~pops hand out of the snow and grabs ankle suddenly~

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen

*shrieked and cleaved downwards with her sword in surprise*

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen

*shrieked and cleaved downwards with her sword in surprise*
~retreats into the snow and peers out of the hole made in it~ Yeesh, you're violent today.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
~retreats into the snow and peers out of the hole made in it~ Yeesh, you're violent today.

*surprised* Dreylen! I didn't know it was you, sorry! Automatic reaction...*sheathed her sword and stepped back on her spindly legs* You doing well this event? It looks suspiciously like you're trying to avoid snowballs.

Mystical Dreamer

DarkRybrin
Dreylen

*surprised* Dreylen! I didn't know it was you, sorry! Automatic reaction...*sheathed her sword and stepped back on her spindly legs* You doing well this event? It looks suspiciously like you're trying to avoid snowballs.
~grins a bit~ Well, part of it was wanting to scare you, but yeah, I wasn't expecting the sword. I really need to look before pranking people. ~pokes the hole a bit bigger~ Actually, I made this to sleep in. It's surprisingly warm. Who knew that snow insulates?

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dreylen
~grins a bit~ Well, part of it was wanting to scare you, but yeah, I wasn't expecting the sword. I really need to look before pranking people. ~pokes the hole a bit bigger~ Actually, I made this to sleep in. It's surprisingly warm. Who knew that snow insulates?

*nodded sagely* The best advice is often given by one's self to one's self.
I knew. I live in a typically very snowy place. As long as there isn't a strong wind, and you can get yourself totally submerged...
I take it you're not enjoying the nippy weather? We can build an underground fort...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff