• Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

DX that is horrible at any age.
I know me too XD. Hmm... how about shows?
I already saved one for practicing ^_^. Since you change often there is always more to see.
sorry for slowed replies, scribbling on my tablet

well when they're little; they kinda throw up wherever they are like an cat .___. except much more horrifying.... .__________.
do you watch once upon a time?? OuO
aww for reals? emotion_kirakira yes i do redface i'll be in this till the event is over tho 3nodding

curious about my work? click here <3

Ah I have seen and heard about that so I figure if I have kids no nice clothes for a long time.
Yes I do but I have missed season three and four college and life got in the way.
Yup ^_^. Well that is good always fresh and interesting. Ah it is hard for me to have an avi for a full event though for Halloween I kinda did but I loved that one a lot.
no nice anything really... :T
four hasn't aired yet and they just finished season three this past sunday so when you get some time off school; binge and watch the whole season. it's soooo good!!! OuO
i tend to keep the same outfit for events because people i'm chatting with recognize me easier and i get freebie art for it emotion_awesome i just make sure it's something suuuper cute so i don't get tired of it. XD i really fell in love with my queen of hearts from halloween and i've made like four other variants of her outfit (not including this one xD)

But you have to have nice appliances since they need to work.
We just got a new oven and now I can bake for christmas OwO.
Yeah though I shall need to bug someone to watch it maybe cause I can't watch it online oddly.
AH I change a lot usually, people just look at my username if they don't recognize me lol. That or if they can see sigs I haven't changed mine in a long time, still has a little sprite in it.

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

I already saved one for practicing ^_^. Since you change often there is always more to see.

well when they're little; they kinda throw up wherever they are like an cat .___. except much more horrifying.... .__________.
aww for reals? emotion_kirakira yes i do redface i'll be in this till the event is over tho 3nodding

Ah I have seen and heard about that so I figure if I have kids no nice clothes for a long time.
Yes I do but I have missed season three and four college and life got in the way.
Yup ^_^. Well that is good always fresh and interesting. Ah it is hard for me to have an avi for a full event though for Halloween I kinda did but I loved that one a lot.
four hasn't aired yet and they just finished season three this past sunday so when you get some time off school; binge and watch the whole season. it's soooo good!!! OuO
i tend to keep the same outfit for events because people i'm chatting with recognize me easier and i get freebie art for it emotion_awesome i just make sure it's something suuuper cute so i don't get tired of it. XD i really fell in love with my queen of hearts from halloween and i've made like four other variants of her outfit (not including this one xD)

Yeah though I shall need to bug someone to watch it maybe cause I can't watch it online oddly.
AH I change a lot usually, people just look at my username if they don't recognize me lol. That or if they can see sigs I haven't changed mine in a long time, still has a little sprite in it.

true...
ohhh bake me a cake? emotion_kirakira
that's strange and not good ;n; you gotta watch it so i can squee over it with you heart
that didn't always work xD sides i like getting event art. omg i FINALLY started on one for j today emotion_facepalm i wanted to start it way earlier but i was up till six thirty working on that other lineart >n< finished it tho emotion_awesome

Friendly Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

true...
that's strange and not good ;n; you gotta watch it so i can squee over it with you heart
that didn't always work xD sides i like getting event art. omg i FINALLY started on one for j today emotion_facepalm i wanted to start it way earlier but i was up till six thirty working on that other lineart >n< finished it tho emotion_awesome

I am going to be baking a lot of things now OwO.
Wait if I do make you one how do I get it to you?
Well sisy(phantom) saw it so you have her in the meantime XD. I shall find a way.
I love event art but I rarely post it in my sig, but I usually keep something the same so people know lol.
I have been trying to do one for J but it never happens something always gets in the way. I saw that one and @_@ was my reaction.

Friendly Phantom

MMM cake 3nodding

Friendly Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
elementalphantomthief
MMM cake 3nodding
Yes sisy you get sweetys now XD.

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

true...

Well sisy(phantom) saw it so you have her in the meantime XD. I shall find a way.
I love event art but I rarely post it in my sig, but I usually keep something the same so people know lol.
I have been trying to do one for J but it never happens something always gets in the way. I saw that one and @_@ was my reaction.
yay.
i dunno.... crying i just want cake xD
oooh tell her to blankquote me so we can talk about it emotion_dowant
i hadn't changed my sig for three years till i put my art in it sweatdrop
i'm working on the lineart now...i'm attempting to sorta draw muscles xD omg....i hope they don't come out terrible emotion_facepalm
why was that your reaction? o:

Sweet Fairy

13,450 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Magical Librarian

*stalks gummie here <33*

Friendly Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

true...

yay.
i'm working on the lineart now...i'm attempting to sorta draw muscles xD omg....i hope they don't come out terrible emotion_facepalm

I am going to be making cake that looks like gingerbread houses XD. Too bad you don't live next door cause I make lots of things during december as gifts.
Ok I shall. Skyping her now XD
I douno when I changed mine last but ti was a while ago lol. Well now people will know you buy your sig lol.
Muscles are hard to draw even in life drawing they were hard although when you have men that are twigs in it there isn't much muscle to draw and most of the time you are trying not to fake it XD.
They shall be fine, just do the best you can and that is all one can ask of you.

Friendly Phantom

gummie_sourball
Hello!

Friendly Phantom

Fashionable Darling

EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

true...

yay.

I am going to be making cake that looks like gingerbread houses XD. Too bad you don't live next door cause I make lots of things during december as gifts.
I douno when I changed mine last but ti was a while ago lol. Well now people will know you buy your sig lol.
Muscles are hard to draw even in life drawing they were hard although when you have men that are twigs in it there isn't much muscle to draw and most of the time you are trying not to fake it XD.
They shall be fine, just do the best you can and that is all one can ask of you.

oh cuuute OuO i'd so be over at your house snacking all the time too emotion_awesome
kay xD
i hope so. i've had it on since october. but still; i like keeping one avi for at least most of the event. its more fun and i like getting event freebies heart
omg yes they are emotion_facepalm my guys always ended up looking girly anyway :T

Moonlight Warrior

18,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
*Hits you -- with cuteness*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Darling

drakokatze
*stalks gummie here <33*

what r chu poststalkin me for? XD

Friendly Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian
gummie_sourball
EarthenElementalGuardian

true...

yay.

oh cuuute OuO i'd so be over at your house snacking all the time too emotion_awesome
kay xD
i hope so. i've had it on since october. but still; i like keeping one avi for at least most of the event. its more fun and i like getting event freebies heart
omg yes they are emotion_facepalm my guys always ended up looking girly anyway :T

XD well at least you would have to warn me first.
Ah I try for one avi but I can't help it.
I try not to do that but it happens DX men why you so hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff