Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madame Linwe
This is my current one. I really like it.

My last few ones:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also did a ghost of christmas past,& present. I also have a red & gold avatar. I forgot the grab the image to those whee
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]2HNN1XOiljzoyBEEMGVeJcDc[/akey]

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
1Snowgurl
mimi_rotuka
1Snowgurl
mimi_rotuka
1Snowgurl

hahahahaha your new avi is cute and all cozy looking
yesyes^.^ i was like o3o lets use some more new winter items biggrin 4laugh

i just got into the loyals bizarre and it is not as cool as i imagined. i don't even see any winter themed items sad
that is true :c
i love the pandad backpachs there tho <><

ehhh i didn't want one, what color do you want? he has pink, brown, navy and blue
i have them all already biggrin

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Madame Linwe

My last few ones:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also did a ghost of christmas past,& present. I also have a red & gold avatar. I forgot the grab the image to those whee
those are both really pretty!

i love how some people are able to add yellow in a witnery avi o:
mimi_rotuka
1Snowgurl
mimi_rotuka
1Snowgurl
mimi_rotuka
1Snowgurl

hahahahaha your new avi is cute and all cozy looking
yesyes^.^ i was like o3o lets use some more new winter items biggrin 4laugh

i just got into the loyals bizarre and it is not as cool as i imagined. i don't even see any winter themed items sad
that is true :c
i love the pandad backpachs there tho <><

ehhh i didn't want one, what color do you want? he has pink, brown, navy and blue
i have them all already biggrin
(Fafnir stomps just once, and the ground quivers in response.)[akey]m9dfTMEyahzvyvAcST216dlk4[/akey]

mikedav17's Waifu

mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe

I like silver better, but seeing as there isn't much gold/yellow around this year, i put it into play. whee

Thank you.

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
-Adorkable Little Lurker-
These two have been my favourite of mine so far 3nodding
User Image
User Image
loving the first one o3o

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Madame Linwe
mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe

I like silver better, but seeing as there isn't much gold/yellow around this year, i put it into play. whee

Thank you.
i just love how people can do yellow and make it look good biggrin
Madame Linwe
mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe

Thank you.
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]m9dfTMEyahzvyvAcST216dlk4[/akey]

mikedav17's Waifu

User Image
User Image
I like both. The first looks super cute and fun, the second ones colors blend so well, plus it looks elegant. I like elegant.
mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe
mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe

Thank you.
(Fafnir looks hungry. Try not to look too appetizing.)[akey]m9dfTMEyahzvyvAcST216dlk4[/akey]

mikedav17's Waifu

mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe
mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe

Thank you.
Me too. 3nodding
Madame Linwe
mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe
mimi_rotuka
Madame Linwe

Thank you.
Me too. 3nodding

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
mimi_rotuka
User Image
User Image
loving the first one o3o

Thank you ^^

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Madame Linwe
User Image
User Image
I like both. The first looks super cute and fun, the second ones colors blend so well, plus it looks elegant. I like elegant.

This event reminded me to stock up on blue items lol
And yeah, I like them both too, although the first one's hair bugs me a little

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas