• ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Nanzzy-chan
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
User Image

-Have to go to a Christmas Sushi party later on-

User Image

”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

You poor thing~ *patpat*
I still can't get over their chewing faces in that pic, so much win xd

User Image

XD

The new Tsubasa manga gets pretty funny with every new chapter.
That comes out.

User Image

Kurg's is one big Drunk-turd.

User Image
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Nanzzy-chan
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
User Image

User Image

”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

You poor thing~ *patpat*

User Image

XD

That comes out.

User Image

User Image
Seiji-ojisan
Nanzzy-chan

Awesome~ 4laugh

He sure seems to love this thread, lmao rofl I have no idea what caused it... Though perhaps it might also be something in my post lyrics? emotion_awesome

DAMNIT WHY FAIL GRANT? emotion_donotwant

User Image

emotion_yatta

He does. xD I dunno. Guess we'll have to experiment some. ninja

It said it failed for me too. D: But then I checked the event thread and it said I had one? I don't know anymore...
(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]lBTMykEeA98w241LHQHdPjLy[/akey]
Seiji-ojisan
Stupid dragon! Where's our grant? D:<
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]VFNKbtWvsJXpVWpHncwvtvnSR8bg[/akey]

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Deanna Lovelock
emotion_kirakira

Hiya! 4laugh *waves*

User Image

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
Seiji-ojisan
Stupid dragon! Where's our grant? D:<

XD

It really must hate you, Nanzzy-chan.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Seiji-ojisan
emotion_yatta

It said it failed for me too. D: But then I checked the event thread and it said I had one? I don't know anymore...

Guess we will indeed... ninja
Pffft wtf? Dx But yeah, it says I have one too so I guess you get it even if it says the grant failed? O3o

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
XD

That comes out.

User Image

User Image

Gotta love Kuro-grump xD

User Image

Celestial Gatekeeper

Nanzzy-chan
Deanna Lovelock
emotion_kirakira

Hiya! 4laugh *waves*

User Image

Hello there, miss. emotion_kirakira
Nanzzy-chan
Seiji-ojisan
emotion_yatta

Guess we will indeed... ninja
Pffft wtf? Dx But yeah, it says I have one too so I guess you get it even if it says the grant failed? O3o

User Image
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]jhIYTu1rlYusV28T2XSgBcyya9i[/akey]
Nanzzy-chan
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
XD

That comes out.

User Image

User Image

Gotta love Kuro-grump xD

User Image
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]jhIYTu1rlYusV28T2XSgBcyya9i[/akey]

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-

XD

It really must hate you, Nanzzy-chan.

I guess so! Goshdangit, that'd just be my luck too. D:<

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Nanzzy-chan
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
User Image

User Image

You poor thing~ *patpat*

User Image

XD

That comes out.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hello.
Dragon.
How goes the burning, destroying, and eating of sheep or cows?
Deanna Lovelock
Nanzzy-chan
Deanna Lovelock
emotion_kirakira

Hiya! 4laugh *waves*

User Image

Hello there, miss. emotion_kirakira
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]jhIYTu1rlYusV28T2XSgBcyya9i[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff