Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Teagen Sirrus
I think my husband is ignoring me. . . ninja

That's too bad. *gives you cookie*

Here, I found a kitten book for you to snuggle. *Gives you a kitten book* (It looks like a normal book at first, with may be a little fluffy about the binding, but when you try to open it, it folds out to show that it's really just a cat that's resting/hiding posture is that of a library book so it can hide among the books. Its playful and cute and sometimes wants you to read it's belly.)

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Aeyera
Pirate Santa
Aeyera
Oh so we're going on adventure in libraries? Can I come with!

Ryanna Silverthorn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think you're crazy...

Me too!!!
-bounces-

... but I admire your attitude.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well... uh, I don't see why not. As long as we are quiet. Bloody clawed librarians stalk these halls, ready to silently gore and dismember their prey... they hunt by sound.

So did ether of you have any particular sections you wanted to visit?

We should go look for lost tomes of fantasy and mysticism. -unsheaths sword- And always prepare for those Librarians.

I ... worry. That the sound of you hitting a librarian with your sword might attract a dozen more. But at least it's a better reaction than screaming in terror, which draws ALL the librarians.

Now I want to use a talking teddy as a sound grenade.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Pirate Santa

Here, I found a kitten book for you to snuggle. *Gives you a kitten book* (It looks like a normal book at first, with may be a little fluffy about the binding, but when you try to open it, it folds out to show that it's really just a cat that's resting/hiding posture is that of a library book so it can hide among the books. Its playful and cute and sometimes wants you to read it's belly.)
OOOOOO!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookish Benefactor

26,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Pirate Santa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think you're crazy...

Yay, thank you!
-noms happily-

... but I admire your attitude.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Ryanna Silverthorn
Pirate Santa

Yay, thank you!
-noms happily-

I was making fun of you before, with the nested spoiler tags and the vague reply... but seriously, stop deleting the quote tree, it's hard to carry on a conversation when you erase my short term memory every time you speak.

I don't even remember what it was I was replying to with the yar and cookie give anymore. It might have had something to do with the library voyage, but I can't remember what ... so that's kinda like you wandering off and getting lost while I'm giving a kitten book to TS

come back and stay in the light... and stay quiet. And stay close to Aeyera, she can protect you. (even if that means 'you don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun your slowest friend')

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Teagen Sirrus
Pirate Santa

OOOOOO!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's up with you and your hubbie? (and you're married, that means I can't take you to the abandoned library vaults to seduce you. *sigh* Oh well... remind your husband that you are totally seduce worthy and he should feel lucky.)

In other news... Aeyera has a sword. So if anything bad happens run away from her, cause her sword noises are sure to attract librarians, and will give everyone else a chance to escape. Remember, Librarians hunt by sound.

*pets your kitten book which purrs quietly*

Now then... lets see here, according to the filing system, the tomes of mysticism should be down this way. *leads down a slightly dusty passage. Stairs lead down, and the walls are lined with at least 3 layers of shelves of books. At the end of the stairs there is a large room with piles of books in it and a maze of trenches. Upon second glance it appears that the trenches are the room's floor, and we have exited into an upper level entirely made of the tops of book shelves. The drop is dizzying, we are at least 3 stories from the ground, and some of the shelf walkways creek and sway as we walk the bridges between them. The upper layer is a maze, but the darkened passages of the library room floor must be absolutely abyssal.*

Should we descend? Or do you think it's best to stay up here where we can at least see the topography? Maybe the other side of the room has another stairwell that will lead down.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Pirate Santa
So what's up with you and your hubbie? (and you're married, that means I can't take you to the abandoned library vaults to seduce you. *sigh* Oh well... remind your husband that you are totally seduce worthy and he should feel lucky.)

In other news... Aeyera has a sword. So if anything bad happens run away from her, cause her sword noises are sure to attract librarians, and will give everyone else a chance to escape. Remember, Librarians hunt by sound.

Now then... lets see here, according to the filing system, the tomes of mysticism should be down this way. *leads down a slightly dusty passage. Stairs lead down, and the walls are lined with at least 3 layers of shelves of books. At the end of the stairs there is a large room with piles of books in it and a maze of trenches. Upon second glance it appears that the trenches are the room's floor, and we have exited into an upper level entirely made of the tops of book shelves. The drop is dizzying, we are at least 3 stories from the ground, and some of the shelf walkways creek and sway as we walk the bridges between them. The upper layer is a maze, but the darkened passages of the library room floor must be absolutely abyssal.*

Should we descend? Or do you think it's best to stay up here where we can at least see the topography? Maybe the other side of the room has another stairwell that will lead down.
What's up with me and my hubbie? Boring married life LOL! We bought our first house about 8 months ago, so we are doing some minor remodeling. (My husband doesn't know how to flirt)

It's not a flame sword is it? Cause those are scary!

I have a feeling that the good stuff is down....... because it always is.

Manly Man-Lover

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Teagen Sirrus
Pirate Santa

What's up with me and my hubbie? Boring married life LOL! We bought our first house about 8 months ago, so we are doing some minor remodeling. (My husband doesn't know how to flirt)

It's not a flame sword is it? Cause those are scary!

I have a feeling that the good stuff is down....... because it always is.

You look super library adventure ready now!

I sure hope her sword isn't flaming, because flames are made out of fire! And fire hates books! (That sounds like it should be a quote)

Ok, lets go down. *climbs down the ladder into the dark library floor.*

It sure is ... dusty isn't the right word. But it smells like dry books. And some of the passages are blocked off by bookalanches and piled high with books.

*passes by a door that's shaped like a book*

I'm glad we brought a lot of glow sticks too.

Hey, this shelf is against the wall isn't it? Maybe if we pull it... oh wait, that's a bad idea. But if we take some books off we can crawl through and see the wall, maybe we can see how far the wall goes.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x3 I cannot believe this is still kicking~

Hilarious Noob

*twirls enthusiastically into the thread and bumps into the wall* blaugh hi everybody

Hilarious Noob

Rawfie
ninja
4laugh hello

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Star-poof Islam
*twirls enthusiastically into the thread and bumps into the wall* blaugh hi everybody
howdy!

Hilarious Noob

4laugh
Teagen Sirrus
Star-poof Islam
howdy!

How's your day going?

Hilarious Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out