Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS MYSTERIOUS ANON GIFT-GIVING THREAD.

(Art contest is in third post 25BILL prize. Check them out to have some fun!)
    (So far We've seen- Ian, Liam, Rina, Moira, Leon,Fafnir, Carl )

Hello evfurryone <3 I'm not Blood, so this isn't the absolute official thread, but I've been handling it in betweenst him being hacked. I started this thread before he had his up, and whil normally I would close it, this one is going really strong so I"ll keep it open!

A little about me-
    I'm Filly, and I've been an anon-er fur two years now and I love it to bits (also I type in cat puns, furry sorry if that bothers you, but it's ingrained at this point!

Anyone can anon, even in this economy! How? Well heres the most impurrtant bit- It's not about what you get or give. A Cricket with a kind word is worth more than that 50bil wishlist item! So I encourage you to pull out your old anon purrsonas (or make up some new ones!), Come up with some snazzy letters and get sending! Or, if you're so inclined, sit back and chat! I've met many a wonderfur purrson through these threads and the beautiful community is never stronger than what you see in these threads <3

You guys try not to post and run, anons like to be talked to befur sending gifts, so stay active! <3 (a small note, last event I was told anons were NOT being thanked, please thank your anons!)

FOLLOW THE RULES IN THE NEXT POST.
    NOT EVEN JOKING.

If you absolutely feel like youNEED to get me something-
    Really though I don’t need anything. I do this beclaws I enjoy it, I always meet beautifully wonderfur people in here, and I love to see everyone happy and getting along. That’s the best gift to me. But a laugh is good too x3

IF you feel you must get me something. I am always looking for avi art of Filly to put in my post style. The bone bra outfit and the gold and black outfit are the ones I use the most. Heres an album of all the avi outfits I use, and a few pieces of art that are good reference-

If you can’t art and still feel the need to get me something, I have an impawsible wishlist that’s mostly ignored. Or the odds and ends works too.
    But like I said, the smiles are the best part :3 <3 Just have fun you guys! Thats all I want~

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Invisibility 100

Please follow all these rules and we'll all have a lovely feast.
    1. ALWAYS. THANK. YOUR. ANONS. make a post thanking them.
    2. DO. NOT. BEG. I will be policing this thread.
    3. DO. NOT. ADVERTISE. YOUR. THREAD. IN. HERE. Ask permission.
    4. Not sure if something is ok? PM me.
    5. You don't have to anon. Really. It's a lot of fun to just post and chat.
    6. Don't complain about what you did/din't get. That's not the point of this thread.
    7. Theres no minimum gift value?? Why would there ever be? It's the thought that matters!
    8. Do not post quests, again this thread is not about that.
    9. you don't have to reveal yourself if you don't want to :3
    10. I do not want to see any g-55 r-2, it's anonymous, the whole point is no one knows, and you're doing it out of the bottom of your heart. Stats like that make it seem like you either expect something, or it's a competition of sorts.
    FOLLOW THESE RULES AND YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!

Generous Bunny

AMIAS ART CONTEST

Well hello, hello, hello~ You may have seen me poking around these threads like a lil creep before. Mostly pestering Filly x3 HEUHEUHEU. Anyways - I'm here to host this amaaaazing anon thread's newest addition: ART CONTEST!!!! whooooo ~~

The grand prize for the Art contest is 25 bil pure! Although everyone that participates will also get a prize. Filly will try and throw in a few things for the grand prize as well~ The winning art piece will be featured in our avatars until the next event!

Fillys 'base' and Amias 'base' (feel free to change outfits to Christmassy whatever. Ugly sweaters are nice~)
                      User Image

> Filly is 5'2" and Pyxis (Amia) is 4'10" ! Please keep this in mind!
                      > Filly's horns go behind the ears!
                      > Please keep it ToS! We know girly avies like to be drawn all who knows what. x3
                      > Please quote or PM Amia-Chan to enter the contest!
                      > Art will be accepted until December 26th!
                      > Voting will be held, via the thread poll, date tba!

Ideas for the couple art- (They’re both aliens, so the concept of human Christmas is confusing!)

1. Why unwrap a present when you can eat it? Draw these ladies trying to eat presents and not trying to show how bad it tastes.

2. Human Christmas is about wrapping things up you really want! Draw one or both of them trying to wrap each other up with ‘amazing wrapping skills’, or just tangled in ribbons.

3. These ladies are both warriors, and they heard that on Christmas a terrible fat man breaks into your house and EATS something. Draw them preparing to pounce on poor saint nick to protect their home, or one trying to protect the other.

4. CHRISTMAS FOOD. Two aliens with meaty appetites? Experimenting different treats, or fighting over them!

5.) Snow day! These ladies have NO CLUE what snow is, why it's cold, etc!

Or whatever you want to come up with! Feel free to edit outfits, put em in ugly sweaters or whatever. Just make 'em cute and silly! Neither one of them understands the Holiday, but they really want to try.

ART RECEIVED:
                      Uno~
                      Dos~
                      Tres~
                      Quatro
                      Cinqo
                      Six

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
                      • Cat Fancier 100
                      • Senpai's Notice 100
                      • Invisibility 100

Silly holiday dress up contests

These are meant to be silly and sweet. The prizes for this are all donated to the thread from either this event, or last <3 The themes will be simple, and must be something you can wear for the duration of the mini contest. They are not meant to be taken too seriously, so please don't rush out and buy new things!

Last event was huge, nearly hellish purrportions! That being said I can’t help but notice there are demons still about. I hope with this contest I can set them straight, they can help santa, by being his new elfs! I know they’ll be naughty, but with all the red they seem so fond of they can’t really be all that bad fur the holiday!
                      So what is the theme? Demons dressed up as santas Naughty helper elves. You must be some form of demon, and you must be wearing some kind of red or green!
                      -You must WEAR the outfit you’ve made. (hence the holiday theme underneath)
                      - You must send me the IMG in a pm, not sure how? Upload the saved avatar at tinypic and send me the link.
                      -You must post in the thread, not just enter and run, after all this holiday is all about fun!

The winner of this silly little contest will receive the furst of the hellish items in my pile of gifts- Bloody Horns of the Demon

Entries-

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
                      • Cat Fancier 100
                      • Senpai's Notice 100
                      • Invisibility 100

Bored? Not sure how to start posting? Feel free to quote me here!
                          quoting me also helps increase the chances of me seeing your posts to me, as things get crazy t-t

Last anon thread the thread got quite a bit of donations to the thread itself, if you want to do so as well, let me know. I'll be doing a few dress up contests for some of the items here, just silly fun :3
                          HAVE FUN.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
                          • Cat Fancier 100
                          • Senpai's Notice 100
                          • Invisibility 100
                          (no cute format here x3)

I'll bee keeping all the anons I've gotten here! Check them out <3

Aaron The Mechanic-
                          You have found yourself lost in the terrible blizzard that the Sandman has inadvertently created. It is very cold, & the wind rips at your clothes, as well as stealing your breath away. The streets have become unfamiliar in the snow drifts. A gentle hand taps you on the shoulder. You turn around to see a very tall young man with a pair of ethereal teal eyes that almost glow & a few chestnut locks in the dimmed streetlight. His face is dirty with what appears to be grease & a toolbox hangs from his hip. He looks down at you concerned.
                          "O-Oh st-stars... uh... H-Hello..." he mumbles, turning a bright red from embarrassment, "Are y-you lost..?"
                          You nod & tell him where you are going. He gives you the directions to where you need to go to seek shelter from the blizzard. He seems to know a lot about the town. He also gives you a cup of hot chocolate. Fafnir swoops over the rooftops, knocking off snow & shingles nearby. The noise grabs your attention for a few moments. Turning back to thank the young man you see he has disappeared having has left a gift sitting in the same spot he was standing in, covered in a crystalline dust. It is addressed to you & the tag reads, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''
                          ~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

Radiant Anon Solsi-
                          #4) A Rat Amongst Us

It was night, about a week until Christmas, and you like many others were standing outside in the snow hugging yourself for warmth and waiting patiently in line to get tickets for the new holiday performance. This was only the second showing but it was already making headlines for its vibrant use of special effects. You can't remember the last time you saw live theater, but tis the season! If there was ever a time and place, it seemed now was most appropriate. You step up and hold up a finger, signalling for just one ticket. The woman behind the glass nods and presses a button, dispensing the ticket and tearing it off the reel for you. She hands it to you in exchange for the fee and you eagerly head inside to get some much needed warmth.

The masses were chipper and murmuring, looking at their programs and slowly finding their way through the hall to the door corresponding to their section. You look at your ticket. Seat C8. Sounded close. You look up at the nearest door. It said 2 - 20. You nod to yourself and walk through, noting how the place was organized. The seats were numbered individually, and the rows arranged by letter. You find your place fairly easily and get settled in, the bite of the cold just starting to wear off as people slowly come to fill the seats around you. As the dancers get prepared backstage, you flip through the program curiously, paying more attention to the pictures then to the names or acts...

Moments later, the lights dim and the spotlight clicks on. You lower the program to your lap and look up, watching attentively as the curtain rises to reveal a gathering of family and friends decorating the Stahlbaum home on Christmas Eve. A couple in particular stand out to you, putting the finishing touches on the tree and sending for the children. Three youngsters run to them joyously, reaching out and touching the ornaments with awe and wonderment. The neighbors break out in revery, playing a march and handing out gifts to the children...but when the grandfather clock strikes eight, a new figure appears, councilman and talented toymaker Drosselmeyer, young Clara's godfather. He gives the three dancing windup dolls and a most peculiar token. A nutcracker. Fritz and Louise scoff at it, but Clara takes an immediate liking to it. As the toys are taken away for the night and the children sent to bed, in a fit of spite and ridicule Fritz breaks the nutcracker's arm, devastating poor Clara.

The lights fade and you can't help but frown, feeling for the girl and her attachment to the new gift. Slowly, a spotlight opens up again, revealing the girl up in the middle of the night and wandering the house. She checks on the toy in the tiny bed just as the clock strikes midnight. The lights sparkle and flash and suddenly the furniture grows to towering heights. Mice storm the stage and Clara finds herself witnessing a battle between them and a troop of gingerbread and tin soldiers. The mice try to eat the gingerbread while the still-wounded nutcracker leads them to drive off the enemy vermin. Suddenly, the rat king emerges, drawing his sword and storming the front lines to engage him in battle. You wince to see them clash, harder than you expected, the choreography of their fight slipping further and further out of sync with the music. Trying to distract him, Clara removes her slipper and throws it at the rat king, but suddenly he turns and slashes the shoe in half!

The audience gasps, flipping rapidly through their programs. That wasn't how they remembered the script... And that wasn't how the first showing portrayed the scene. You swallow hard, getting a bad feeling as you amongst many realize that this scene you're witnessing is more true than you thought... His sword was real.

Uncertain what to do, the ushers fill the aisles with their flashlights, trying to lead the way to safety one row at a time. Being near the front, you quickly deduce your turn won't come for a while. Just as you stand and trace a possible exit strategy, there suddenly comes a voice...

"Ruin the Nutcracker? Not on my watch!"

Swords locked, the rat king and nutcracker pause, looking in its general direction as a new spotlight snaps on. There, up on the rafters, arms crossed and frowning, was a girl with bright blue eyes and pink hair. "You're just lucky I'm not a fan of puns, mister!" Leaping down she lands gracefully on the stage, her dark red bow fluttering in the breeze. Toes poised like a ballerina she moves her arms and there suddenly manifests a wand trailing with magical light in her hand. "En garde, rat boy!"

( Click for battle music! )

Growling, the rat king slips from his lock with the nutcracker and lunges at the intruding heroin. Their weapons cross with a loud CLANG! sparks flying as the razor edge of his sword strikes the wand. Spinning around, the girl anticipates the reaction and counters with another succeeding block. On and on the two move about the stage, the line between combat and art blurring as the band picks up again, raising the tempo of the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy to match the speed of their brawl, wondering alongside the town who will emerge victorious...

"Give it up!" he snarls, the lips of his mask moving in an uncanny fashion. "This play needs some reinterpreting!" The blade hisses as it slices the air. The girl leans back, a few of her hairs cut loose and falling in slow motion to the ground. "They call it a classic for a reason, cheese-breath!" she cries, turning with a flourish and knocking it away. The metallic resonance rings through the air. Taken aback, the rat king stumbles and shakes his head. The girl throws the wand up like a baton, catches it, and strikes a fencer's pose, feet sliding shoulder's width apart across the stage.

Bitter at the threat she posed the rat king races toward her, lashing his blade in rapid succession. Bright flashes pulse through the theater as the weapon reflects the spotlight in short, choppy bursts. Your eyes race to follow their movements, to track blow for blow, but it was impossible to tell the flawed attacks from the fatal. The next thing you know she drops to the floor...was she hurt? Her foot slides under the rat king's and sends him toppling down after. She rolls out of the way and jumps to her feet before he lands and you breathe a sigh of relief, realizing she was fine.

"Time to kick things up a notch..."

Holding her wand against her heart the girl closes her eyes...and you can almost see a light gust of wind rustle her bows and skirt pleats. The king shakes his head, panting through his snout, and rises to his feet, shaken and groggy from the collision. The colors of the wand intensify and it starts to glow brighter and brighter... You wince for a moment until the staff in the control box dim the theater lights to help the audience adapt and find their way out. But leaving was the last thing on your mind as you stand, paralyzed, eyes glued to the remarkable scene unfolding before you, finding yourself rooting for the gutsy female.

The next thing you see is the rat king sneaking up behind her, breathing heavily and lifting the sword up above his head... You want to call out, but as if sensing his presence she simply turns on a heel and strikes the weapon once again - shattering the cold steel into dust and scattering the hilt. Utterly disarming her adversary, she points her wand at the unusual foe and exclaims,
                          "Aurora Resurrection!" Eyes flashing open after all that time, a rainbow is unleashed, channeled through the wand, and floods the poor creature in every color known to man. The inexplicable light show is brilliant and mesmerizing, flowing with the ease of water and crackling intensely like fire. Pumping your fists, you find yourself unable to blink until the cascading beams diminish.

As the power dies down and spotlights start to resume their glow, the rat king stirs slightly on the ground, once again just a man in a mask.
                          "Hm. Let that be a lesson to you. There are no small parts, but stealing the show can make you a real rat."

The music stills and you are compelled to applaud. Your claps are soon joined by those around you, and then by the others all throughout the theater, most of which had never left even when given the opportunity. The girl trips a little, startled by the noise, looking a little embarrassed. Resuming the show, the dancers twirl onto the stage as the scenery changes and the nutcracker and Clara appear in the lovely Land of Sweets. Curtsying briefly the mysterious girl tumbles into the shadows and disappears from sight altogether. "What a show," the person beside you leans in and whispers, "I've heard of that girl. I think they call her Solsi."

Little Black Cat-
                          User Image

Green glowing eyes peer through the blowing snow,
                          a jet black figure flies by you before you know.
                          You strain your eyes to see were it went,
                          But all that's left are little cat prints & a wrapped present.
                          You bend down and read a note left behind
                          It reads:
                          Peace on earth and good will to all man-kind,
                          May your Christmas be jolly and your stockings hung,
                          and may your holiday be filled with the joy of loved ones

Happy X-Mas from the Little Black Cat

Sweetheart anon <3

Even though you're vulgar --
                          You're still my sugar! <3

Winter anon <3

you far to cute so here is a gift for chrismast just for you.
                          yours forever
                          The Winter Storm.

Glittering Pink Anon!- left just a name you silly!

Skeleshirt anon-

I sit in a corner, all but forgotten;
                          Thankfully, there's no flesh left to be rotten.
                          Well, I've still got a shirt on; what a relief--
                          Now, will you accept this little gift?
                          -Skeleshirt

Bee anon <3
                          Take thiis, you de5erve iit - Bee

Lovable anon-

Thanks for the cool thread c;

Un named anon <3
                          It... it is not much but... I hope you might like it?

Thank you Derp Anon <3

Snowflake anon <3

snow flake kisses are the best kind of kisses

....*kiss*...

Thank you four merry Christmas anons <3

Thief of Roses anon-

The moon lit the snowy habitat outside of your window like a soft stage light. If only you had the time to stare at Winter's beauty, but you needed to sleep for tomorrow's busy day. You turned your light off and crept into a deep sleep.

Somehow, you woke up on a tile rooftop with the sun setting behind the ocean's horizon. You looked around to see the docks, massive ships, and cream-colored walls that contain buildings with the same tiled rooftop. You then looked at the purple sky and watched it fade to black with stars.

"Â&Detente, ladrón!"

You quickly turned your head towards the direction of the command. A copper-toned man with long, black hair was running from the distance towards you. You continued to stare at him as his cape few on his back like a flag and how his black, loose, open shirt flown like a wind sock. He was running closer and closer, dodging darts from below.

"Â&Detente!"

The man saw you sitting down with his masked glare. Without hesitation, he slid his arms under your back and legs and lifted you like a bird of prey. He still ran, ducking a few times to dodge more bolts.

You head lightly rested on his damp chest. War drums with a swift beat could be heard from inside as well as a gale storm.

"Â&EsperÃ&os!" The man commanded as he stopped and crouched.

You looked down and realized that you are up high. Your grip tightened on the loose shirt and your eyes were closed shut. You then felt lighter and a cold breeze blow harder. Your weight returned after a sudden sound of boots landing on a rocky surface. You then opened your eyes. Some grass and a beach could be seen. You then looked down again; you're still up high! Then the mysterious man slipped down, your vision blurred. He landed on his feet and released a loud grunt. He then stood up and looked into your eyes with a smirk. "QuÃ& va, dama," He greeted.

"Â&Se ha ido sobre la muralla! Â&AtrapÃ&dlo!"

The man looked forward and began to run once again. He ran through the forest until he reached his cave. He gently laid you down and asked, "QuÃ& estabÃ&is haciendo en sobred los tejados?"

You stared at his mask in a confused manner. "What are you saying?" you responded.

He then tilted his head. It was clear that he did not understand you as you did not understand him. A ferret then pokes it's head out from the man's hair. It then went back to hiding.

"Ohh... Rascuache..." He said as he lightly poked the animal's nose.

You couldn't help but giggle, especially when the ferret climbed down the man and ran into a much tinier cave.

He then approached you like a chimpanzee. His fingers angled your face towards his bu the chin. "Mi dama..." He began to flirt, "No puedo dejar que su belleza permanezca sin recompensa..."

Your alarm clock went off. You lethargically smacked its snooze button with an open hand. You sluggishly sat up to see a wrapped present on your bet. A tag was attached to it. It reads, "Le dije que su belleza no serÃ& permanecida sin recompensa. -El Ladrón de Rosas"

Thief anon <3
                          "Stop that thief!" You jump and look around, startled by the sudden yell. You see a policeman running down the snowy street, presumably chasing someone, though you can't see anyone through all the falling snow. Even if you could see the thief, you're too far away to help and can only watch as the two vanish into the blizzard. You shiver as some snow flakes make it down the back of your neck and huddle further into your coat, half jumping out of your skin a moment later when someone grips your shoulders. "You look cold... Lemme get you a drink." You're suddenly being pushed along by who you assume to be a woman from the voice, no amount of protesting and squirming getting her to stop pushing you along until you find yourself in a warm cafe. "One cup of cocoa, please~! My friend here is about frozen to death from that dragons blizzard." A cup of cocoa is placed in your hands and the woman finally lets go of you to pay. You look at her to see who this strange woman is only to find that she's covered from head to toe, the only things visible under her layers of dark clothing being her green eyes and some brown hair that had escaped from under her hood and from behind her mask. She turns towards you again, grinning as she pushes you to a table. How could you tell she was grinning behind the full face mask? You're honestly not sure... Maybe it's from her mannerisms? Maybe her eyes? Regardless, you try to protest and give her money for the cocoa, only for her to laugh it off and walk out the door. She was gone before you could even get out of your seat...

You sit there savoring your cocoa for a while, deciding to get another cup when you finished the first one that kind lady got you. You pull out your wallet and reach for your money... But your hand only finds a small note.

The Masked Thief Anon strikes again! >:3

Imp Anon
                          Though not pretty, or cute
                          As one would surmise.
                          This gift was sent to show off the eyes
                          Of a cocky smile!
                          Have a merry Christmas,
                          And a wonderful new day!
                          Thanks for hosting such a giving display!
                          - The Imp

Art anon-

I've come baring an artistic kind of present.
                          I hope you don't mind if I put this here and be on my way.
                          User Image

Kiwi Anon-
                          Kirihimete &�� Christmas

From Kiwi Anon

Starmark-
                          Accept our love X-mas love! smile
                          User Image
                          - Starmark_21 and Angelstardust_78

Ariadine-
                          A woman comes through the cold weather, knocking on your door. She holds a package wrapped in red paper with this beautiful red ribbon. She has red hair, billowing out in the wind, you see her eyes that come through with a green that would make beautifully cut emeralds jealous. Her lips parted in a sweet smile. She gently hands you the gift and whispers "Happy Holidays~" before she takes her leave with another gust of wind snow being the only thing filling the space she was in. Once you look down you see on the tag with lavish hand writing 'Your spirit of giving shines bright than any jewel I have ever seen'

~Ariadine~

Starry Anon-
                          It seems Fafnir has taken to you.

Have a Merry Christmas smilies/icon_heart.gif

-Starry Anon

Kainde ANon-
                          Hey there beautiful! Tis I once again, mi love. Arn't you looking edible tonight."
                          Forgot to sign the last gift. Mi- Love.

Kiwi anon (oh god) (they sent more than one, so they'll be in here!)
                          I have been waiting for you
                          Lithium Filth, Will you marry Me in Queenstown New Zealand?
                          -Kiwi Anon
                          To the future mother of my kiwi babies
                          -Kiwi Anon

Horror Twins!
                          Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads. And Mama in her 'kerchief and I in my cap, had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap. When out on the roof there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash, tore open the shutter, and threw up the sash. The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow gave the lustre of midday to objects below, when, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a miniature boy and girl burned holding sharpened candy canes in their hands with a murderous look in their eye. - the horror twins

Cat anon??

Cats sleep, anywhere,
                          Any table, any chair
                          Top of piano, window-ledge,
                          In the middle, on the edge,
                          Open drawer, empty shoe,
                          Anybody's lap will do,
                          Fitted in a cardboard box,
                          In the cupboard, with your frocks-
                          Anywhere! They don't care!
                          Cats sleep anywhere.

Concerned Anon x3

My are you feeling ill?
                          you're awfully gray!
                          I wish you good will,
                          please get better by christmas day!

Lady J

I've gifted you before
                          but how about just one more?

Deep Desire Dream-

"What a beautiful name, Lady Lithium Filth", I whisper your name in your ear. You turn around within my embracing arms and look upon my smiling face. You blush and lower your chin bashfully like an innocent angel. "I want to keep you my white pure rose in my secret garden forever, but I cannot become a scrooge and hide you from the world," I say with sultry voice and kiss your forehead before I lift your chin up with my hand and keep my other hand on your lower back. I descend my lips upon your sweet honey lips, kiss you deep until your back is against the wall with my hard body pressing on your soft body which feels like heaven, and pin your hands above your head. Once you shut your eyes, I will disappear because I am a mere whisper...
                          From yours truly,
                          ~Deep Desire Dream~

Tis season anon-
                          T'is the season to be jolly, but if your frozen twill be folly.
                          so to you this gift I send, to warm your body from within.
                          that your day may shine in fun, and defeat of Fafnir bring the Sun !

Kumiko-
                          Once upon a winter's night
                          You took a stroll in the midwinter's light.
                          The snow wafted down, making everything white.

And as you walked, you heard a hiss
                          On your right, you caught sight of this
                          Woman with white tails, wait, what's amiss?

As you blink, she's disappeared.
                          You rub your eyes, were they smeared?
                          And you saw wrong? But there appeared

A packed addressed to you.

~Kumiho

The white Prince (seriously thank you sweetheart <3 I just want to make others smile )
                          Oh, hello Lith. I didn't expect to run into you here... on this note... attached to this gift...uhh, yeah. Fancy... that.

Ok, hog it. I'm dropping this gift off because I think you deserve it. For giving Anon's a bit of the spotlight. I've been here for a while, since near the start, and from what I've seen, very few people generally enjoy the effort we put into our messages.

They only want a good gift, and if you give them a bad one, they'll never do a blasted thing about your card, they'll never even spare a second glance. It's heart-breaking, but at least you're not like that. So, I got you this simple thing. I know it's not much, but it's the only way I can say thank you.

From me, and maybe a few other Anons, We thank you.
                          ~The White Prince

FIRST classified_fu

omigoodness i'm so excited.
                          i didn't think this forum would be up. ; A;

Clever Kitten

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
                          • Battle: KO 200
                          • Invisibility 100
                          • Hellraiser 500
                          Woohoo! The forum is open! So I'll start with the first gift. Someone gave it to me early today but I'm not sure where I can put it since I've been in a lot of threads...

Quote:
                          Happy Foxcore

And thank you for the Devilish Dancer mystery person! biggrin

happymoogle's Waifu

IRL Waffles

Hello everyone!~
                          Hi Everyone I'm Alysia. I must say I am super jealous you are making fudge lithium Flith.

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
                          • Married 100
                          • Demonic Associate 100
                          • Survivor 150
                          Strawberry the christmas demon is in the house smile

Hello everyone && happy holidays. n_n <3

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
                          • Cat Fancier 100
                          • Senpai's Notice 100
                          • Invisibility 100
                          DJ H u g g i
                          FIRST classified_fu

omigoodness i'm so excited.
                          i didn't think this forum would be up. ; A;

x3 Ohmeowgoodness, I didn't think so either~
                            But it's here!

Batty Witch

Cookies and fudge, oh, the envy. crying
                            Anyway, hi all! Hope everyone's having a better day than me, haha. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
                            Manage Your Items
                            Other Stuff
                            Get GCash
                            Offers
                            Get Items
                            More Items
                            Where Everyone Hangs Out
                            Other Community Areas
                            Virtual Spaces
                            Fun Stuff