Thank you For my Christmas present! i love it ^^ heart

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Da Firenze
Vishkah

Ugh, yes. Me too, it's a promise. Next time I make a layout for FAFE (If you still want me on board, of course!), I'll have it ready and running well before the event even starts, maybe even a week or a fortnight beforehand. Contests, too.

You're a master, thank you for being so patient! I know it's hectic keeping up with everything that's going on. (Especially with a pesky NPC making our thread so crazy... I really hope they don't do that for Valentine's and Easter...)

We definitely want you on board. You have been so helpful and its really fun to work with you. biggrin
I hope so too. It's just unnecessary posting/quoting.

You're too sweet, thank you! It's great fun working with you too, I hope I can keep being a part of and making layouts for FAFE (and hopefully better ones!) in future.

I'm amazed how much Fafnir has had it in for you in particular! It's almost like he responds exactly to what you're saying (I remember that conversation when someone mentioned you being gold and shiny, and you having to put together several threads ), whereas when he quotes me, it's usually just random things like "Fafnir is not interested in attacking. For now".

One thing in his favor is that he seems to have inspired a lot of dragon/Winter-themed art - he's probably our most-drawn visotor. You can tell which section of the Tumblr belongs to this event because of all the artists who have drawn Fafnir.

I'm sorry this is late! I just wanted to say hi, and to let you know that we reached our goal! We're at over 120 pieces of art which I think makes over 900 total artworks from FAFE across all of our events, and I think there are even a few pieces yet to be uploaded. Not bad, considering that most of us (including myself) seem to be busy or away this Christmas in particular.

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Nice to see people still drawing. ^_^

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Stece
Vishkah
Elani109

Happy New Year, Elani! I'm so sorry this is late! I really hope you like it, this was one of my favorite drawings of mine so far.

User Image

Vishkah Your art is always so lovely ^^

Oh, wow, thank you so much! ^__^

Eco-friendly Firestarter

10,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey cool ^^ You guys are still tearing it up in here, eh? ^^

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Vishkah

User Image

As always, you have outdone yourself!
Those lips!! heart
I'm using the computer at work as sadly my laptop has died again.
Once I can get over to my parents' house, I will be adding this wonderful art to my profile!

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Vishkah
Chemille
Ohhh starting this up again! How fun!!! > v< )b

Chemille! *facepalm* Hello, sweetie! I'm so sorry that I missed your quote, I've been preparing for this event...

Hiii hii!! Lol no sweat! You look great!

Eco-friendly Firestarter

10,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Stece

Hey ^^ Making any headway coming up with a new Avi with dat item? X3

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

Kage the Silver Kitsune
Stece

Yeah ^^ Actually i Have most of an Avi done. but for some reason i am unable to find something for it to hold in it's hand lol

And a second that is already finished

Invisible Friend

15,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Vishkah
Elani109

Happy New Year, Elani! I'm so sorry this is late! I really hope you like it, this was one of my favorite drawings of mine so far.

User Image

Oh my heart! This is magnificent! Breathless! You should see the big smile on my face. *Thank you so very much*

Eco-friendly Firestarter

10,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Stece
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Stece

Yeah ^^ Actually i Have most of an Avi done. but for some reason i am unable to find something for it to hold in it's hand lol

Yeah, hand items can be a little wonky at times; some go great with what you're working on, and others are rather distracting (or just plain odd XD). It all depends on what you're going for, after all ^^

Have you checked into items like the Frozen Prince (frozen Scepter), Frostbite Blade (Frostbite Staff/ " w/aura) or even stuff like Radiant Prism (Crystal Ball) or Ruby Pendant (Mystic Orb) (as is pictured in my new avi << ^^)

Desirable Rogue

Kage the Silver Kitsune
Stece
Kage the Silver Kitsune
Stece

Yeah, hand items can be a little wonky at times; some go great with what you're working on, and others are rather distracting (or just plain odd XD). It all depends on what you're going for, after all ^^

Have you checked into items like the Frozen Prince (frozen Scepter), Frostbite Blade (Frostbite Staff/ " w/aura) or even stuff like Radiant Prism (Crystal Ball) or Ruby Pendant (Mystic Orb) (as is pictured in my new avi << ^^)

oooo the orb from Radiant Prism! why didn;t i think of that! Thank you!

Desirable Rogue

Kage the Silver Kitsune

Finished! ^^ What do you think?

Eco-friendly Firestarter

10,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Stece
Kage the Silver Kitsune

Finished! ^^ What do you think?

Very nice ^^ A White Summoner, eh?

Ah, the Compass of Seidh (Cold Resistance Mask) ^^ I never thought of combining those two X3 I usually used it on my 'EPIC' avatar (it makes him look more menacing X3)

Magical Senshi

21,965 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
allmostanyone
x-SeasaltStix

Here ^^
Sorry I took awhile sweatdrop
End of the year hoopla was quite distracting.

It's totally fine!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I've been kinda busy lately myself x'D
Hope you had a good New Year's celebration.~ o uo /

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items