Versatile Bunny

23,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Sweetest 250
Contessa Neko
Sugar Bunny Ninja
Slinks in and menacingly twiddles fingers
Well hello there childrenz. Who among you have been naughty boyz and girlz this year?

User Image
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haz you been a naughty little one this year my dear?

Sexy Bloodsucker

17,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kage Hikoshi
TehCissnei
Good afternoon :3

Hehe, I read about your night, I'm glad you had a good time smile Oh HTTYD2... you disappoint me D8

My night ended awkwardly but I'm doing better this morning X'D Goth Rock is helping :p and yes, HTTYD2 was ******** depressing as hell...even the second time around -I saw it in theaters with one of my besties-

SnowDrifted's Significant Otter

Demonic Partner

Contessa Neko
Kage Hikoshi
Contessa Neko
I have my dad's family on the 24th, my mom's on the 25th, my fiancee's family on the 25th, and then our son's birthday party is going to be the 27th despite his birthday also being the 25th.

Yeah, My family is the 24th night when my wife comes in to town. Her family if her mom has time will be on Christmas, if not we may have Christmas as a day off, then the 26th is the house's Christmas. No birthdays this year- My father-in-law is out of town or we'd have dinner with him.

I understand your pain, but only slightly. Birthdays must SUCK for you to buy.
Well it's the boy's first birthday soo

Oooooh~ 4laugh Okay that's sweet. I know a few friends who are born between 22nd-26th and I hear the sad stories- especially because they aren't only children. D8 I'm sure you guys are going to make it at least a great first birthday

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Kage Hikoshi
Contessa Neko

Oooooh~ 4laugh Okay that's sweet. I know a few friends who are born between 22nd-26th and I hear the sad stories- especially because they aren't only children. D8 I'm sure you guys are going to make it at least a great first birthday
It's gonna be a pizza party because we're broke from christmas shopping

Demonic Partner

TehCissnei
Kage Hikoshi
TehCissnei
Good afternoon :3

Hehe, I read about your night, I'm glad you had a good time smile Oh HTTYD2... you disappoint me D8

My night ended awkwardly but I'm doing better this morning X'D Goth Rock is helping :p and yes, HTTYD2 was ******** depressing as hell...even the second time around -I saw it in theaters with one of my besties-

Yeah, I did the midnight release for the movie. I was like ".. .. .. really?" I'm sorry it ended awkwardly tho :/ also to touch on that MEH movie "So in the end...Hiccup went from being in a single parent home to.... being in a single parent home." I have the art book- that was actually pretty neat (I love art books, I have a collection of them).

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Sugar Bunny Ninja
Contessa Neko
Sugar Bunny Ninja
Well hello there childrenz. Who among you have been naughty boyz and girlz this year?

User Image

redface wink

Demonic Partner

Contessa Neko
Kage Hikoshi
Contessa Neko

It's gonna be a pizza party because we're broke from christmas shopping

Kids love pizza parties at that age, nothing wrong with that. At least you did SOMETHING *nods* Just know that.

Versatile Bunny

23,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Sweetest 250
Contessa Neko
Sugar Bunny Ninja
Contessa Neko
Sugar Bunny Ninja

User Image

redface wink

Krampus smellz it
You iz a naughty one

Licks lips feverishly and readys birch branch in hand
User Image

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Merry Christmas everyone! heart

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

ET MOI
outlaw trinidy
aww sad shame

I was in love with those the moment I saw them so I worked my butt off to get them. XD It was so hard x.x omfg but I think I had a few bad health days so I was able to be online >.> so yay for being sick?

Yeah, I couldn't gotten at least one of them with my charms back then, but nope. I guess the only good thing about being sick is getting spare time to waste online (even though you should be resting). Of course while you're sick, you always feel like you wanna die.
lol ya I rest when I can, but the times I cannot; I hang out online and often do events or help friends with stuff
back then I was opening caches and trading hearts for star charms. I was making good charm piles O: then I would sell spare hearts I did not need for diamonds xD

Adorable Lunatic

13th-chan
outlaw trinidy
:flails at the shaking, then looks around: O.O woa nelly. :looks at all three a good while and paces while studying them.: Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... You look shiny. :walks towards temperance and enters:
The door of temperance closes shut behind you and you find yourself in front of a bar.
There are cheers as everyone celebrates merrily over Christmas.
Everyone is drinking and all around you, people are offering you alcohol.

What do you do next?
A) Grab a drink and celebrate with them.
B) Out drink everyone else into drunken stupor.
C) Refrain from drinking but celebrate nonetheless.
free drinks? OMFG I totally chose the right door!!! :dances about and drink while celebrating Christmas with everyone: ♫AND A HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRR ♪

Adorable Lunatic

syrota
outlaw trinidy
syrota

and you too, when ever you sleep *shrugs* good night *toss one last snow ball*
the meds are kicking in. I have had to rewrite a few words like 4 times. So I will be sleeping soon. I think. LOL

:catches snowball and noms on it:

back for a bit
hullo
outlaw trinidy
13th-chan
outlaw trinidy
:flails at the shaking, then looks around: O.O woa nelly. :looks at all three a good while and paces while studying them.: Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... You look shiny. :walks towards temperance and enters:
The door of temperance closes shut behind you and you find yourself in front of a bar.
There are cheers as everyone celebrates merrily over Christmas.
Everyone is drinking and all around you, people are offering you alcohol.

What do you do next?
A) Grab a drink and celebrate with them.
B) Out drink everyone else into drunken stupor.
C) Refrain from drinking but celebrate nonetheless.
free drinks? OMFG I totally chose the right door!!! :dances about and drink while celebrating Christmas with everyone: ♫AND A HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRR ♪
THIS IS RAW! ALL OF IT. ABSOLUTELY RAW. I don't care if it's snow-- find a way to cook it!
outlaw trinidy
syrota
outlaw trinidy
syrota

and you too, when ever you sleep *shrugs* good night *toss one last snow ball*
the meds are kicking in. I have had to rewrite a few words like 4 times. So I will be sleeping soon. I think. LOL

:catches snowball and noms on it:

back for a bit
hullo
Your cooking is so tough that I'm contemplating starting a shoe company, just to give your overcooked meat some kind of purpose.

Fluffy Hellraiser

outlaw trinidy
>Everything about the rabbit hole becomes a dream as you celebrate, the door of temperance forgotten.
>After drinking and celebrating yourself into stupor and passing out, you wake up on your bed.

Game end.
-->Try again.
-->Return to the bar for more free drinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff