Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psycho Ice

Username: Psycho Ice
Fandom:no
Characters: Imael and Vato. With the possibility of Serena or Bethany. (Imael's maids)
Relationships: Vato was someone's android that owed serious money to the Saraform syndicate and they confiscated him along with everything his previous master had. Imael thought he could serve useful and kept him. In an effort to try and make Vato useless his previous master tried to wipe his brain only to fail and wipe his emotional and empathy databank instead. Since Imael is his new master, he does whatever he asks of him which bossy, high and mighty Imael loves.
Setting: The city is called Ardraga. Here's more about it.
Genre: Sci-fi. Can squeeze in subtle romance if you want. heheheheheeeee. Feelings.
Plot: I had one but it left me lol.
Type Of Story: Oneshot
Other:I love writer's freedom~

Vato does not have a official profile yet, because he is super new XD

Vato

Personality: Android: teenage model, 19

Under Imael he serves as a : butler/bodyguard

Vato is extremely serious and diligent even when sustaining serious damage. And, is reverent, obedient, and protective of those he call master as so programed. He learns greatly from observation and is highly intuitive.

Vato's entire body is combat-ready and an anatomy correct male (includes genitals) with cybernetics and prostheses made of human skin to make him look and feel human as possible, able to flip cars, break through walls and transform his arms into weapons, although all of his previous masters used him for sexual pleasures. He is programed with the ability to emulate human emotions and posses emotional awareness. Unfortunately, that got wiped due to a recent accident and he is forced to learn how to deal with his developing emotions and empathy which leads him to be generally confused half the time.

Things:
He can read and process extremely fast. A downside to this is random cognitive instability.
He can do voice mimicry. And, speak any language.
He uses the Internet to learn about alot of things.
He does not eat or drink.
His eyes can also be used as light sources.

User Image

Clothes: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those squares on his face is similar to the ones on her face.
And, his body looks similar to this.

Bribe/Offer: 10mil?

Lucky~9~Lives said i missed your order form. It didn't show up on my phone so it was a bit odd when he said I missed it but when I came on my computer it showed. I also have to say Syfy is 'request at your own risk'. Im not very good when it comes to syfy stuff.... It feels a little too syfy for my liking... I think i'll pass BUT I do wish you the best of luck ^-^

Hilarious Shounen

Miss Crimson Glory
Psycho Ice

Characters: Imael and Vato. With the possibility of Serena or Bethany. (Imael's maids)
Relationships: Vato was someone's android that owed serious money to the Saraform syndicate and they confiscated him along with everything his previous master had. Imael thought he could serve useful and kept him. In an effort to try and make Vato useless his previous master tried to wipe his brain only to fail and wipe his emotional and empathy databank instead. Since Imael is his new master, he does whatever he asks of him which bossy, high and mighty Imael loves.
Genre: Sci-fi. Can squeeze in subtle romance if you want. heheheheheeeee. Feelings.

Vato

Vato is extremely serious and diligent even when sustaining serious damage. And, is reverent, obedient, and protective of those he call master as so programed. He learns greatly from observation and is highly intuitive.

Vato's entire body is combat-ready and an anatomy correct male (includes genitals) with cybernetics and prostheses made of human skin to make him look and feel human as possible, able to flip cars, break through walls and transform his arms into weapons, although all of his previous masters used him for sexual pleasures. He is programed with the ability to emulate human emotions and posses emotional awareness. Unfortunately, that got wiped due to a recent accident and he is forced to learn how to deal with his developing emotions and empathy which leads him to be generally confused half the time.

Things:
He can read and process extremely fast. A downside to this is random cognitive instability.

User Image

Lucky~9~Lives said i missed your order form. It didn't show up on my phone so it was a bit odd when he said I missed it but when I came on my computer it showed. I also have to say Syfy is 'request at your own risk'. Im not very good when it comes to syfy stuff.... It feels a little too syfy for my liking... I think i'll pass BUT I do wish you the best of luck ^-^

awww, oh well. Could I try something else, maybe? I have modern ocs xD

Wicked Demigod

Miss Crimson Glory
I accept <3 Im probably just going to do a one-shot though. ^-^ I'll get on it. If i do have more question, would it be okay to ask? (later on)

Yay~~ I can't wait! heart And questions are welcome~
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory
I accept <3 Im probably just going to do a one-shot though. ^-^ I'll get on it. If i do have more question, would it be okay to ask? (later on)

I forgot to put this in the form but what POV would you like? And also is there a curtain episode you want me to start in?

Wicked Demigod

Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory

I forgot to put this in the form but what POV would you like? And also is there a curtain episode you want me to start in?

Third person would be great and you can start at any episode with Genevieve still alive ^^
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory

Third person would be great and you can start at any episode with Genevieve still alive ^^

Alrighty. Also I was thinking could I switch to elijah POV when he was shown his sister body? (which would make the story longer if that is what you wished.) Then go back to Third?

Wicked Demigod

Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory

Alrighty. Also I was thinking could I switch to elijah POV when he was shown his sister body? (which would make the story longer if that is what you wished.) Then go back to Third?

Sure~ heart
Rheijima

Sure~ heart

Okay. One last question before I get started. Caeli. What age was she tombed/made immortal?

Wicked Demigod

Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima

Sure~ heart

Okay. One last question before I get started. Caeli. What age was she tombed/made immortal?

She was made to sleep at a young age. And was turned immortal around 17.
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima

Sure~ heart

She was made to sleep at a young age. And was turned immortal around 17.

Okay thank you ^-^ I'll get started.
Psycho Ice
Miss Crimson Glory
Psycho Ice

Vato

Things:

User Image

awww, oh well. Could I try something else, maybe? I have modern ocs xD

If you wish

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
bump for good luck. Also would you do Character X OC?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff