Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and welcome to my little writing shop.

I'm Miss Crimson Glory and I love writing both short and chapter stories.
With some free time on my hands, I've decided to write for my
own enjoyment, as well as yours.
I'm open-minded and I would love to hear your ideas and what
you're looking for.
If I reject you, please dont be mad. Its either I dont have enough interest in the character(s) or that I dont think i'll be able to write it.
Note: It could take up to a month for your order since its writing and I DO have a life outside of gaia.
Note: Bribe Slots are give more priority then normal slots. Meaning I think/write about them more then normal.

Information

Samples

Quote:
      ANNOUNCEMENT's
            6/7/14 - After the 14th of this month i'll be able to work on the requests more. Schools a drag but I have to get it done~ Only few more days..

Order Form

[color=#BE0032][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fandom:[/b] yes/no, and which one
[b]Characters:[/b] What are your characters, also pictures will help.
[b]Relationships:[/b]
[b]Setting:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b] What category's are you leaning towards?
[b]Plot:[/b] If you dont have one. Fine we'll think of something together.
[b]Type Of Story:[/b] Short Story, Chapters, Ect
[b]Other:[/b] Anything Else?
[b]Bribe/Offer:[/b][/color]

Reg Slots
1. Terminus 04 - One Shot - 8mil - Thinking

Bribe Slots
1. Rheijima - One-Shot - Butterfly Block - Started

Waiting Slots
1. Evaesis0

Miss Crimson Glory

Hello Miss Crimson Glory.

Username: Lucky~9~Lives
Fandom: No
Characters: Braxas, a cocky, obnoxious martial fighter; Cygnus, a laid-back but mischievous time-wizard.
Relationships: No romance, just rivalry
Setting: A training dojo
Genre: Modern Time but with a magical twist

Plot: Braxas starts harassing Cygnus, who waves his wand...making Braxas start getting younger! Too busy boasting to notice, his macho act grows laughable as his pants sag, realization dawning as he becomes a squeaky teen. Cygnus easily holds his wand out of reach as Braxas shrinks into a child, taunting the frustrated fighter who soon resembles a tantruming toddler. Summoning baby supplies, Cygnus powders and diapers the protesting infant, and teases as he bottle feeds him that Braxas always said he'd wished he'd started training from an earlier age. Braxas can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off as Cygnus finishes burping him; unfortunately, his clothing wasn't part of the spell... x3

Type Of Story: One-shot
Other: The picture this story is based on:

Braxus vs. Cygnus

Bribe/Offer: 7mil?

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions. <3

Hilarious Shounen

Username: Psycho Ice
Fandom:no
Characters: Imael and Vato. With the possibility of Serena or Bethany. (Imael's maids)
Relationships: Vato was someone's android that owed serious money to the Saraform syndicate and they confiscated him along with everything his previous master had. Imael thought he could serve useful and kept him. In an effort to try and make Vato useless his previous master tried to wipe his brain only to fail and wipe his emotional and empathy databank instead. Since Imael is his new master, he does whatever he asks of him which bossy, high and mighty Imael loves.
Setting: The city is called Ardraga. Here's more about it.
Genre: Sci-fi. Can squeeze in subtle romance if you want. heheheheheeeee. Feelings.
Plot: I had one but it left me lol.
Type Of Story: Oneshot
Other:I love writer's freedom~

Vato does not have a official profile yet, because he is super new XD

Vato

Personality: Android: teenage model, 19

Under Imael he serves as a : butler/bodyguard

Vato is extremely serious and diligent even when sustaining serious damage. And, is reverent, obedient, and protective of those he call master as so programed. He learns greatly from observation and is highly intuitive.

Vato's entire body is combat-ready and an anatomy correct male (includes genitals) with cybernetics and prostheses made of human skin to make him look and feel human as possible, able to flip cars, break through walls and transform his arms into weapons, although all of his previous masters used him for sexual pleasures. He is programed with the ability to emulate human emotions and posses emotional awareness. Unfortunately, that got wiped due to a recent accident and he is forced to learn how to deal with his developing emotions and empathy which leads him to be generally confused half the time.

Things:
He can read and process extremely fast. A downside to this is random cognitive instability.
He can do voice mimicry. And, speak any language.
He uses the Internet to learn about alot of things.
He does not eat or drink.
His eyes can also be used as light sources.

User Image

Clothes: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those squares on his face is similar to the ones on her face.
And, his body looks similar to this.

Bribe/Offer: 10mil?

Seeker

Username: Terminus 04
Characters: Seela and her ex, Nikolai
Relationships: For this romance, when they were still in an (open) relationship
Setting: I like to imagine them somewhere open, spacious, and very pretty whenever they're together, unless they're in their apartment or something. Usually places like fields and prairies. The genre their story is based in is sci-fi, but eh, I just say that there's several fleets that have in-house parks and what not.
Genre: Romance
Plot: A oneshot about one of their casual dates. They aren't really aware they're in love, except Niko at this point. They're actions say everything, but Seela's so damn oblivious.
Other: Seela and Niko are like Adonis and Aphrodite together. Really a beautiful duo, but unfortunately s**t happens.
Bribe/Offer: 8mil
Lucky~9~Lives
Miss Crimson Glory

Characters: Braxas, a cocky, obnoxious martial fighter; Cygnus, a laid-back but mischievous time-wizard.

Plot: Braxas starts harassing Cygnus, who waves his wand...making Braxas start getting younger! Too busy boasting to notice, his macho act grows laughable as his pants sag, realization dawning as he becomes a squeaky teen. Cygnus easily holds his wand out of reach as Braxas shrinks into a child, taunting the frustrated fighter who soon resembles a tantruming toddler. Summoning baby supplies, Cygnus powders and diapers the protesting infant, and teases as he bottle feeds him that Braxas always said he'd wished he'd started training from an earlier age. Braxas can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off as Cygnus finishes burping him; unfortunately, his clothing wasn't part of the spell... x3

Braxus vs. Cygnus

Sorry for the late reply. Is this a fighting scene? If so I dont believe I can do something good with that...
Terminus 04
Username: Terminus 04
Characters: Seela and her ex, Nikolai
Relationships: For this romance, when they were still in an (open) relationship
Setting: I like to imagine them somewhere open, spacious, and very pretty whenever they're together, unless they're in their apartment or something. Usually places like fields and prairies. The genre their story is based in is sci-fi, but eh, I just say that there's several fleets that have in-house parks and what not.
Genre: Romance
Plot: A oneshot about one of their casual dates. They aren't really aware they're in love, except Niko at this point. They're actions say everything, but Seela's so damn oblivious.
Other: Seela and Niko are like Adonis and Aphrodite together. Really a beautiful duo, but unfortunately s**t happens.
Bribe/Offer: 8mil

This sounds like something i'd do <3 I'll put you on the list ^-^

Seeker

Miss Crimson Glory

This sounds like something i'd do <3 I'll put you on the list ^-^
Awesome! Thank you so much.
I also have an updated site of these two. Idk how much info is similar in the charahub pages, but the charahubs are definitely older than these.
Seela
Nikolai
Miss Crimson Glory
Lucky~9~Lives
Miss Crimson Glory

Braxus vs. Cygnus

Sorry for the late reply. Is this a fighting scene? If so I dont believe I can do something good with that...

No worries, thanks for the reply. It's not fighting as in physical blows, but more taunting/insults.

P.S. Not sure if you meant to or not, but it looks like you skipped Psycho Ice's request.

Wicked Demigod

Miss Crimson Glory

Hi! Are you familiar with The Originals/The Vampire Diaries, Captain America, or the Hobbit? heart
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory

Hi! Are you familiar with The Originals/The Vampire Diaries, Captain America, or the Hobbit? heart

I am familiar with the originals and vampire diaries. I've been meaning to watch Captain Amarica so that would just take an extra hour (or so). But i'd be willing to do a CA story as well <3 ^-^ since its a short-ish movie i've been meaning to watch. I've watch Hobbit though I fell asleep 10minutes into it so i dont think i'll be able to do a story in that area.... sorry.

Wicked Demigod

Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory

I am familiar with the originals and vampire diaries. I've been meaning to watch Captain Amarica so that would just take an extra hour (or so). But i'd be willing to do a CA story as well <3 ^-^ since its a short-ish movie i've been meaning to watch. I've watch Hobbit though I fell asleep 10minutes into it so i dont think i'll be able to do a story in that area.... sorry.

Yay~ Are you comfortable with writing incest for The Originals? Doesn't have to be sexual ^^
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory

Yay~ Are you comfortable with writing incest for The Originals? Doesn't have to be sexual ^^

You mean kinda like siblings liking each other? Sorry if i dont have the right definition... but i think i do.. I can try but i dont normally write family love (moe then normal family love) but i can try.

Wicked Demigod

Miss Crimson Glory
You mean kinda like siblings liking each other? Sorry if i dont have the right definition... but i think i do.. I can try but i dont normally write family love (moe then normal family love) but i can try.

Username: Rheijima
Fandom: Yes. The Originals/The vampire Diaries
Characters:
Caeli Mikaelson
Short (Stood a little below Elijah's shoulder)
Long black hair with brown eyes
Ivory skin due to lack of sun exposure

Elijah and his siblings doesn't know she even existed. Esther, their mother, had another affair with a warlock. She used witchcraft to hide her pregnancy. When Caeli was born, Esther got scared. Not only because she was afraid her husband, Mikael, would find out but also because Caeli inherited both her magical power and the warlock's (Esther's the original witch and the most powerful in all of history). So she put a spell on her daughter, damning Caeli to sleep for an eternity inside a closed cave underground of New Orleans. When Esther made her family immortal, she made Caeli immortal as well(she is still Esther's daughter after all), except Caeli isn't a vampire. She's an immortal witch. She isn't fast, or strong like vampires but she can still use magic. She doesn't crave blood but she feel pain just like normal human do and her wounds regenerate just as slow. She can also be kill by digesting white oak ash.

As time passed by, Caeli stirred a little. Her power allowing her to feel and hear things above her but she's afraid to break free and thought she have no one left. She's a young mind, naive, and oblivious. She's like a child at times for obvious reasons. And deep down she craves love because of what her mom did and because she fear she's abnormal and deserved it. She's timid by nature and looked up to Elijah. He's the one who found her. Oh, and she's damn scared of Niklaus.
Relationships: Either ElijahxOC or NiklausxOCxElijah
Setting: Modern time New Orleans
Genre: Whatever fit but romance mainly
Plot: Okay, plot. Fast forward to the present of The Originals. The witch Genevieve let lose the information about Caeli. Now that Esther's power returned to the earth, she can channel and break Caeli free with it. So she's trying to make a deal with Elijah. She'll free his sister but in exchange, she want the witches to have half the city and no vampire is allowed to hurt them. Elijah is skeptical and Niklaus refuses. So Genevieve takes them to where Caeli is, still lying there, unable to move. Niklaus is against this but Elijah saw hints of their mother in her and accepted the deal. Genevieve did the spell, and Caeli sat up.

You can write from the beginning or in continuation of this. I am good with whatever you can come up with. Time skips are okay!
Type Of Story: Whichever the inspiration takes you. I'll pay more if it's long or chaptered.
Other: N/A
Bribe/Offer: Butterfly Block for a long one-shot. If chaptered, we can discuss proper payment ^^
Rheijima
Miss Crimson Glory

Username: Rheijima
Fandom: Yes. The Originals/The vampire Diaries
Characters:
Caeli Mikaelson
Short (Stood a little below Elijah's shoulder)
Long black hair with brown eyes
Ivory skin due to lack of sun exposure

Elijah and his siblings doesn't know she even existed. Esther, their mother, had another affair with a warlock. She used witchcraft to hide her pregnancy. When Caeli was born, Esther got scared. Not only because she was afraid her husband, Mikael, would find out but also because Caeli inherited both her magical power and the warlock's (Esther's the original witch and the most powerful in all of history). So she put a spell on her daughter, damning Caeli to sleep for an eternity inside a closed cave underground of New Orleans. When Esther made her family immortal, she made Caeli immortal as well(she is still Esther's daughter after all), except Caeli isn't a vampire. She's an immortal witch. She isn't fast, or strong like vampires but she can still use magic. She doesn't crave blood but she feel pain just like normal human do and her wounds regenerate just as slow. She can also be kill by digesting white oak ash.

As time passed by, Caeli stirred a little. Her power allowing her to feel and hear things above her but she's afraid to break free and thought she have no one left. She's a young mind, naive, and oblivious. She's like a child at times for obvious reasons. And deep down she craves love because of what her mom did and because she fear she's abnormal and deserved it. She's timid by nature and looked up to Elijah. He's the one who found her. Oh, and she's damn scared of Niklaus.
Relationships: Either ElijahxOC or NiklausxOCxElijah
Setting: Modern time New Orleans
Genre: Whatever fit but romance mainly
Plot: Okay, plot. Fast forward to the present of The Originals. The witch Genevieve let lose the information about Caeli. Now that Esther's power returned to the earth, she can channel and break Caeli free with it. So she's trying to make a deal with Elijah. She'll free his sister but in exchange, she want the witches to have half the city and no vampire is allowed to hurt them. Elijah is skeptical and Niklaus refuses. So Genevieve takes them to where Caeli is, still lying there, unable to move. Niklaus is against this but Elijah saw hints of their mother in her and accepted the deal. Genevieve did the spell, and Caeli sat up.

You can write from the beginning or in continuation of this. I am good with whatever you can come up with. Time skips are okay!
Type Of Story: Whichever the inspiration takes you. I'll pay more if it's long or chaptered.
Other: N/A
Bribe/Offer: Butterfly Block for a long one-shot. If chaptered, we can discuss proper payment ^^

I accept <3 Im probably just going to do a one-shot though. ^-^ I'll get on it. If i do have more question, would it be okay to ask? (later on)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff