Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'm an editor as well as a writer, and I will edit any story for free.

Here is what I will write: Romance (guy/guy, girl/girl, guy/girl), guy/guy sex scenes, adventure, fantasy, I'll take a shot at horror or scifi

Here is what I will NOT write: Guy/girl sex scenes, girl/girl sex scenes, mysteries, action, stuff that is too strange or off the wall

My specialty is romance, but I will not be posting anything over PG-13 on Gaia. likely it will be posted on fictionpress.com or even emailed to you if you like.

Prices are simple: Offer me what you think is fair. I don't have the time or motivation to write super long stories, so let me know ahead of time how long you want it to be. If I like the plotline you're suggesting, I may end up writing several chapters.

I'm not a professional writer, but I'm good at taking a character and manipulating them into a story. Please give me details, details, details. What you don't provide, I'm going to fill in myself.

To make the transaction, offer me the gold or item off of my wishlist in the trade. I will not accept the trade until I give you the story.

Any questions? Quote or pm me as that's the fastest way to get a hold of me.

Vicious Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bump yum_puddi

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I am i writer i work really well with animes rofl
here are what i write
Naruto
Vampire Knight
Hetalia (My fave) 4laugh
Fairy Tail
Ouran Highschool Host Club

Depending on how mush detail the stories have will depend on how much i will charge.

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
willing to do a story simi-related to pokemon?
really its just that the OCs are pokemon trainers
images
Ami is 18, if you click on my avi it will take you to her "profile"
Drake is 30, an ex team rocket executive type person, hes the owner of an island and a trainer school (and the headmaster there) which is where they met, his main partner is an Alakazam named Azreal. hes loyal to those who are close to him and if you hurt them, you've pretty much signed your death warrant. Hes a bit more open around them than other people and jokes, has fun, and is a bit sarcastic. on his own, hes quite, reserved, and somewhat cold; the same way on the battlefield.
he has a shiny charizard that is a bit larger than average (about 10ft instead of 7) that Giovanni gave him (its name is Omega); his first pokemon his mother gave him as a child, his alakazam Azreal; a Tyranitar named Titan; a veanisaur named Gaia; a snorlax named KingPin; and a quagsire named Penelope

Ami wants power she will never be able to have, panics in battle easily, and often jumps in and takes hits for her pokemon because she wants to protect them
and drake is the exact opposite, he has power to flaunt and knows it damn well.

um, theyre kind of competitive even though they both know Drake is better, Ami looks at him a little bit like a father figure she "should" have had but also a best friend and kind of likes her. Drake is a bit oblivious but still knows even though he rarely acts upon it, he mostly sees Ami as a friend because the type of girl he likes doesnt look like her. if she looked (for lack of better terms) marry sue, he would probably fall in love with her.
shes friend zoned because of how normal she looks and he likes "wierd girls" but i kinda want him to fall for her any way

Vicious Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shiro Otemba

I'm sorry, I no longer write fanfiction of any kind. I'm much more comfortable when I don't have to bend to the rules of an already established universe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff