Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hi there.
The name's Sable. Mafia Sable.
And I have the sudden craving (As I have had yesterday and the day before and the week before that...) to watch my two favorite love birds be loving. And while they are my characters and I can technically make them do all the loving I want, it lacks that certain... Unpredictable-ness.

Sadly all my RW money is going to my dog, Wheatley, so I come to Gaia in search of that talent that I have noticed.

As for what I want.
All kinds of different things! Sweet, fluffy, comfort, lovely or moderately you-know what (As long as it is coupled with one of those other things and makes sense...).

So!

The characters? They are the personifications of the colors Black and White (Aha! See where this is going? See why they are meant for eachother? biggrin )

Black is 19-20. White is a year younger than him.
They both have their own names, since they are just reincarnations of the original colors. Their personalities stray a little from the 'stereotype' of color Personas because of this.
White's name is Fabio (It's pronounced different. The "Fab" is like in the word "Fabulous"... If it matters. Just in case you want to hear it in your head!)
Black's name is Florian. ( Floor-ian.. XD) And yes, I realize that they start with the same letter. These two were not made to be in love with each other at first, it just happened that way thanks to a fan. XD

Black's past is kind of grim. He was born in the middle of a war ( Long story short, their country was called Labrey, and at one point had been half of Al Zure until the Beige made them all into slaves.) He lost his parents in this, and his brother almost died. The color Gold, leader of Al Zure, came and helped them and adopted both him and his brother... On the condition that they become White's guards.
Why? Because White is what the people call a prism. Without it, light doesn't get refracted. Without it, colors cease to exist, and so do humans. So if he dies, everyone does.

You'd think White's past would have been better. But no. He's the prince of the country of Etelia, which can only be describes as a giant Venice. The streets are water canals and it's known for being a very happy place.
For White it wasn't. His father was framed for a crime by a crime boss (And no small one, either. Necromancy is a big no in their society.) and was sent off into a sort of exile. The one who framed him then threatened White's mother to marry him, and locked White away in a padded room with absolutely nothing. No food, no water, nothing. (Colors can't be killed by starvation or thirst). This remained until his sister took a stand and killed the man. During the events of the stories, his father returns, but his mother dies of old age, since she was only a human and not a color.
A month or so after his sister's taken charge, Gold, his wife, Black and Metallic Blue (Black's older brother.) arrive and Black and White immediately become friends. Black, seeing how White has ruined the tips of his fingers by scratching through the padding to get to the wall and trying to escape, repairs them and the two become rather inseparable.

Personality wise, Black is a pretty calm and mature person. He works tirelessly, trying to help his father run the country. He's a hard worker, diligent, but often forgetful about things like eating and taking their dog out for a walk and just taking care of himself. But that's what White is for.
He has his faults, however, and is quick to jump at a loud noise or panic if White gets hurt (Or he thinks that he will.) He sort of babies White, more out of care than out of necessity.
He appreciates White a lot, but often becomes too tied up in trying to help everyone to be able to say so.

As for White. He's more of a childish, cheery child-like person. He and Black live in a house out of town, so he is free to live the childhood he never had. Though he seems ditzy and lazy, White is just as hard a worker as Black. He's Very OCD; things must be clean and proper and pretty before he can do anything else. Though he's really good at cleaning, much to his discontentment. Metallic Blue often teases him about being Black's 'wife'.
White is naturally affectionate, demanding hugs from everyone that he sees (that he knows.). He has seperation issues and hates to be alone (For obvious reason.) He's also a bit of a glutton, especially with sweets and pancakes (Especially pancakes!). Luckily, he knows how to cook to feed himself and Black.
He has a 'pet' frog, which is actually a Prince who fell in love with him, thinking he was a girl because he had long hair when he finally got out of his room. It is sticky and indestructible and White is terrified of it.
Lastly, White is brilliant, though he does not seem to be. His solutions are often the simplest, or at least the most artistic. The ones so simple no one considers.

As for a picture of them, this: http://fav.me/d3lfbep
is the best I can do, though I assure you they don't have ears and a tail, it was just my friend who thought they would look cute like that.

So, if you read through that and survived, and are interested, please be sure to QUOTE ME as I will have a hard time if you don't!

Chatty Fatcat

Esthello

Hey there.
If you're interested, someone in my shop could do a great job on this-or a couple of writers (we have a pretty nice selection).

None of them are even really busy right now so they could take care of you super quickly. :3
Just let me know and I'll send you a link. :3
Esthello
Hi! I'd love to have a go with your characters. My shop is here, but more importantly, my samples are here (just click the "spoiler" tags to show each one; I promise there are no actual spoilers). Let me know if you're interested or would like to see more samples or something.

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Camille Desmoulins
Esthello
Hi! I'd love to have a go with your characters. My shop is here, but more importantly, my samples are here (just click the "spoiler" tags to show each one; I promise there are no actual spoilers). Let me know if you're interested or would like to see more samples or something.

Wow.

That looks like it will do fine! However, I hate putting limits on people for how much they write. I hate imposing certain plots. The only problem you'll get with me is not getting a prompt, in other words, or a word limit.

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-bikenotes
Esthello

Hey there.
If you're interested, someone in my shop could do a great job on this-or a couple of writers (we have a pretty nice selection).

None of them are even really busy right now so they could take care of you super quickly. :3

That would be great! Thank you.

Chatty Fatcat

Esthello
-bikenotes
Esthello

Hey there.

That would be great! Thank you.

Just click this banner :3 User Image
Esthello
Wow.

That looks like it will do fine! However, I hate putting limits on people for how much they write. I hate imposing certain plots. The only problem you'll get with me is not getting a prompt, in other words, or a word limit.
Haha, I'm going to take that as a good "wow." What you've got in your thread is more than what I'd hope for in a prompt. I can fly by the seat of my pants in terms of length if need be; it's mostly just a "ohgodpleasedon'tbedisappointedhhhhhh" thing.

Which is to say awesome and would you like to quickly discuss pricing before I start banging away at my keyboard?

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Camille Desmoulins
Esthello
Wow.

Haha, I'm going to take that as a good "wow." What you've got in your thread is more than what I'd hope for in a prompt. I can fly by the seat of my pants in terms of length if need be; it's mostly just a "ohgodpleasedon'tbedisappointedhhhhhh" thing.

Which is to say awesome and would you like to quickly discuss pricing before I start banging away at my keyboard?

It was a good wow.

And that's good. I wanted the stories to have a little bit of a fanfic feel to them, something along the lines of 'what if people actually liked Prism and wrote stories about it?' kind of thing. Hence why there are no prompts, really.

The prices in your shop itself are reasonable to me! I always round off prices though ( So if somehow something ended up being 56780, you'd be getting 57000 instead... As an example.)
If that's alright with you, of course.
Esthello
It was a good wow.

And that's good. I wanted the stories to have a little bit of a fanfic feel to them, something along the lines of 'what if people actually liked Prism and wrote stories about it?' kind of thing. Hence why there are no prompts, really.

The prices in your shop itself are reasonable to me! I always round off prices though ( So if somehow something ended up being 56780, you'd be getting 57000 instead... As an example.)
All right, that's fine by me. I'll start banging away on it as soon as I finish my current commission (probably tonight or tomorrow).

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Camille Desmoulins
Esthello
It was a good wow.

All right, that's fine by me. I'll start banging away on it as soon as I finish my current commission (probably tonight or tomorrow).

Awesome! Thank you so much.

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I hope other people will be interested as well.

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-flailbumps-

Timid Phantom

Hello I love you charaters! Umm I hope you dont mind I am a new writer and saw this and fell in love. I would like to write maybe a short story or Drabble for them! Prices? What Prices? Well I guess if you want if it turns into a short story depending on chapter length each chapter the max would cost oh 8k For a Drabble depending on length 10k max. Would you like to to start typing away and letting my little fingers dance or would you like a more advanced writer take my place and dont worry I wont be hurt I know I need Practice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff