Welcome to Gaia! ::

Traffic counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 > >>

(have fun playing your game)!

Prodigal Mage

Phonetically Write

Pssh. The person was super-specific. They linked me to a lot of backstory of the characters and had me read through all of it and about 3000 words on each one and then an extra 3000 on their history, and then said "I want you to write about these two, but ignore their past". So they had me write a story with two characters with a very, very, very detailed history that they insisted I read, and then have it AU. So I did that with a few grudges, because they want me to make a canon AU, and that's just ridiculous. ;; And then they said, "make someoneorother best someoneorother in a duel and make the person that was bested the winner's slave for all eternity, the end". And they also used magic, and didn't explain how the magic worked. It... was confusing. They told me nothing of what they wanted, and what they did want conflicted itself and was a horribly confusing plot. OTL

Oh really? Well, that's comforting. ;; I didn't think anyone liked my writing, to be honest. o no

Ahhh, it's that type of thing. That sounds... interesting, ish.

Wow. Why be so specific about the back-story when it doesn't even apply? Canon AU sounds like an oxymoron. Haha. But, yeah. That sounds like a pain to write.

Well, obviously someone besides me must like it if they're willing to pay RL money for your writing. xD

It is. In my opinion, anyway. :3 My favorite show ever, though, is Third Watch.

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
Keepsake Key

Meep, I'm bored.

First to quote gets a 500 word freebie.
Go go go~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Prodigal Mage

Keepsake Key

Meep, I'm bored.

First to quote gets a 500 word freebie.
Go go go~

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

No one else has quoted you? o.O

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150

No.
They all hate me. QQ

You want the freebie?

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Prodigal Mage

Keepsake Key

No.
They all hate me. QQ

You want the freebie?

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Sure. whee

What do you need to know?
craziiloop

Phonetically Write

Also I just started up RL writing commissions, and somebody's already requesting something, so I am amazed. I didn't expect anyone to take the offer, I just set it up to convince my mum to let me do that instead of getting a real job. ;;

ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS?
OH MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For how much? 8D

NO, I WAS COMPLETELY KIDDING YOU! HAH!
Idk. They're planning to mix RL and gold. I don't know how that'll turn out. ;;

Generating another winner will be fine. ^_^

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150

Just like, what you want me to write. lol.
Characters, anything I should know.

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Prodigal Mage

Keepsake Key

Just like, what you want me to write. lol.
Characters, anything I should know.

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

The easiest characters for you to write for would probably be Ashton and Kyle since they're the only ones with stories that I've uploaded. Plus, Ashton has a bit of background and personality info in her profile (though it's still incomplete because I'm lazy).

They're in a non-sexual relationship (as Kyle is a hardcore Catholic), and Ashton tends to be rather domineering and bossy.

I don't really have any plot ideas for you, but they live in a world where vampires, angels, demons, sidhe, etc. exist (Ashton and Kyle are both human--though Ashton is the Antichrist), so if you want to do anything horror or fantasy, that would be fine.

And feel free to ask me anything. I doubt I've covered all my bases here. xD

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150

Alrighty.
Is Kyle aware of Aston's life?

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Prodigal Mage

Keepsake Key

Alrighty.
Is Kyle aware of Aston's life?

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Yep. He actually figures out who she is before she does, and though it bothers him, he has an unhealthy amount of loyalty to her.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150

All done. Want me to post it here or PM it to you?

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Prodigal Mage

Keepsake Key

All done. Want me to post it here or PM it to you?

Giniro Says;;
Meow?

Wow, that was fast! I feel like an old, slow, crotchety writer now, haha.

And whichever you prefer. c:

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
Still Human

As Ashton whipped around her sword in order to shove it through a vampire's chest, she was not happy in the least. She had just been minding her own business, holding hands with her boyfriend while they walked down the street, and then they were ambushed.

Now, Ashton was used to this kind of thing. Being the Antichrist, she was all the time being jumped and attacked. However, she hadn't seen Kyle for a couple of days because of his parents yanking him along with them for a Catholic thing. Just when she had time to be with him, this happened.

The young woman shot another vampire in the neck, her high caliber bullets making the head fly right off. Only a few ways to kill a vampire: setting them on fire, wood through the heart, decapitation. Ashton smirked as she finished fighting, putting her weapons away as she glanced down at the ashy road. She was quite proud of herself; it took her less than two minutes to kill them.

Kyle stood awkwardly to the side of the road, a small frown on his face. He didn't like how Ashton was the Antichrist, but he couldn't do anything about it. After his girlfriend looked over at him, a bit of worry on her face, he shook his head. "I'm fine. We should get going; more are probably going to attack if we just keep standing here."

Ashton tch'd but nodded, knowing that Kyle was right. It was dark out, and she was surprised that they had made it this long with only one attack. Usually she stayed inside at night, but she had wanted to see Kyle so badly that she ventured out. She couldn't even take a walk without something trying to kill her. "Alright, alright." She let out a large sigh but took the boy's hand.

Looking down at their entwined fingers, Ashton couldn't help but smile. She was so happy that Kyle still stayed with her after they figured out she was different. She didn't know how much strength she could muster if he had left her.

After walking for a couple of minutes, they came back to the front steps of Ashton's apartment. Kyle grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him and giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Ashton. I'll see you tomorrow?"

The girl nodded and kissed him on the lips, lingering for a moment. "You sure will. I love you too." They let go of each other, Kyle watching as Ashton made her way up the steps and went inside safely.

Ashton leaned against the door and giggled lightly to herself, her cheeks pink.

Vampires, angels, and demons attacked her daily, and she had to fight them off to keep herself alive.

But Antichrist or not, she was still a girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff