1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
ωєℓcσмє
User Image

Welcome to the Fantasia Story Writing Mini Shop. We create stories from your original characters or avitars. Our stories have a length option where it can be a short story, several paragraphs or even a multi-chapter story. We can variate through different genres and we let YOU choose the price you are paying for. You have every right to discard the written story and you will be paid back with a fifty percent refund.

⒭⒰⒧⒠⒮
User Image
① Read this whole first page, it will explain everything you need to become a satisfied customer.

② A ten percent down payment is required (Off of whatever price you offer to pay for your story) and we have the right to reject is unfit.

③ If you are unsatisfied please keep your comments to yourself, do not post angrily on our thread. We will keep changing the story until it meets your needs.

④ Please post all ORDER FORMS in this thread

⑤ Tips are appreciated, but not a necessity

⑥ Indicate a deadline in the order form, but don't except the story to be perfect if the deadline is really near.

⑦ WE WILL ONLY DO OC AND AVITAR STORIES. ANY STORIES BASED OFF ANIME/MANGA/TV/BOOK/MOVIE/ETC. WILL BE IGNORED.

⑧ You choose the price, but please make it acceptable.

⑨ Do not quote the first couple of posts.

⑩ Enjoy the stories!

Our Writers

We currently have two writers. You may choose whichever one you want. Each has a small sample that you may read before making your choice. EACH WRITER WILL WRITE THREE TO FIVE STORIES EACH, DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH.

User Image Name: cemap95 {Celeste}
What Qualifies Me To Be Your Writer: Writes stories on a daily basis, Honor Roll Student, Enjoys Writing
Why You Might Not Choose Me: Can't write more that five chapters in one session, may not be descriptive enough.
Fun Fact: I hate cheese.

SAMPLE
<THE FOLLOWING SAMPLE IS BASED OFF THE GIRL IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE>
User Image

The teacher walked inbetween the rows of students, handing back test papers and smiling happily as the class groaned at their terrible marks. "I am happy to announce that the whole class failed." He walked up to Clover's desk and stopped. Glaring at her intensely, he dropped the perfect score test on Clover's desk. "Except you." The teacher turned away angrily and continued handing out papers, the only sound was his shoes tapping on the ground and the students' groans.
Clover's friend, Amy, leaned over from the row over and smiled at Clover. "You sure showed him!" She whispered excitedly. "Even if the rest of the class fails Mr.E will only be completely happy when he finally fails you!" Amy stretched out the word 'you' and pointed to Clover with a slim finger.
David, from the seat in front of Clover, turned around. "It's true." He said in his husky voice. "Mr.E is so evil. But as long as we have you on our side, he can never beat us!"
"Is that right?" Mr.E's snake-like voice erupted calmly from in front of David's desk and David jumped in his chair with surprise. David turned around slowly and faced Mr.E, while Clover and Amy sat straight up in their chairs.
"Hey Mr.E!" David exclaimed, nervously brushing his hand through his short brown hair.
"Principal's office. NOW." Mr.E stated and David stood up and walked out the door, not leaving before he gave a wink in Clover's direction. Mr.E smiled smugly and left the room, heading down to make sure David acctually went to the principal's office.
The class erupted with voices and students moved to talk with their friends as soon as Mr.E left the room. Amy moved her chair to sit with Clover. "See, if you weren't lucky, all three of us would be at the principals office."
Clover smiled and pulled her short brown hair out of a pony tail and pushed the elastic onto her wrist. "Why does everyone assume I'm so lucky?" She asked to no one in particular.
"Because you're our Four-Leaf Clover." Aaron, the class president, said as he came up to Clover and Amy and pushed a four-leaf clover behind Clover's ear, like someone would do with a flower.
He walked away and Clover blushed deeply while Amy smiled. "You've got to tell me how you're unlucky, after that."

User Image Name: BarelyAlex {Alex}
What Qualifies Me To Be Your Writer: Writes stories, reads books in detail, can write multi-chapter stories.
Why You Might Not Choose Me: May become too focused on the story, small spelling mistakes.
Fun Fact: I like cheese

SAMPLE
<THE FOLLOWING SAMPLE IS BASED OFF THE AVITAR>

I ran down the street with my mind racing, the past five minutes where a blur. Some people would say running out of your mothers party in a dramatic fashion is rude. And to be completely honest you're right, especially when everyone was admiring you. “What a nice young man,” or “He can never do any wrong,” they'd say. Well that's where they're wrong, sure I was nice, but only around certain people. Adults, most teachers, and Elders that's who I was formal and nice to. But to kids my age, well simply put I was a jerk. I finally stopped running, I was drenched in sweat and felt like fainting. I haven't run that much in over a year. Why did they have to tell me all those things!? I felt terrible when they did, as if I've been living a lie.
Truth be told to my friends – the few I have – I'm not as nice as I am to Adults. I keep up a perfect appearance when I'm with adults, elegant clothing, appropriate hair, perfect posture, and I always string together the right words. I'm well mannered and truly perfect. But when I'm with my friends I say what I want, cruse, yell, and act – for lack of a better word – like a snob. I don't care if I'm rude to them. It might sound bratty but it's true. Maybe that's why I have little friends, and the friends I do have are two faced liars. But I learned to deal with it.
I look around, I ran about fifteen blocks and I was by a small café I walked in as if my a strange force. I hated coffee and everything sweet, but I had the urge to go in and sit. As I walked in and sat down by the window, I saw a girl who looked strangely familiar, I didn't realize I was staring until she walked up to me.
“Al-Alex? Is that you!?” the girl asked with a voice I knew all to well. It was Julia, by ex-best friend. I looked up at her in shock and she smiled. “That is you!” she yelled loudly, so loudly in fact that the whole cafe looked at us.
“Oh it's you . . . hi,” I said with no hint of excitement. She looked hurt when I said that but she still sat down. We didn't know what to say for a few minutes and we just looked at each other.
“So I can see you haven't changed since our falling out,” she said sadly looking down at the cup of coffee she brought with her. I felt kind of bad, it seemed like she was expecting me to have changed. “What are you up to? You look dressed like you're at one of your moms dinners,” she said in a know it all voice.
“I just ran away from one,” I said quickly hoping she didn't hear. But the way I looked probably gave it away, my hair was all over the place due to the wind and his face was glistening due to his sweat. I didn't know what else to do. I broke down in tears and admitted everything, about how much I hated my two faced personality, even to how much I miss my old friends. At the end we just sat there and tried to process what I said.
“Well than it's settled!” Julia told me finally braking the silence. “From now on, with my help of course, we'll make you have only one personality. And since I like your formal personality, that's the one you're going to be all the time!” she yelled happily. I looked up at her, and gave her a warm smile. She was right, I'm barely the Alex adults know me as, but from now on I will be.

ORDER FORM
{All Forms Should Be Posted On This Thread-Not Sent In A PM}

[color=#C38EC7][align=center][size=24][b]$ I would like to make a purchase $[/b][/size]
[b]I want it to be this long![/b] Sentances per paragraph/paragraph
[b]I'm willing to pay this much![/b] Price((Remember, multi-chapter costs extra))
[b]I choose you![/b] Writer
[b]Get it done![/b] Due Date
[b]Don't forget them![/b] Characters with either good descriptions and/or a picture.(JUST WRITE AVITAR IF ITS ABOUT YOUR AVITAR)
[b]I want to read it like this![/b] Point of View
[b]Oh! I forgot![/b] Anything Else

Thank you for stopping by, if your satisfied, don't forget to post your comments on our thread!

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Sounds interesting *subscribes*

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Silent_Lover_09
Sounds interesting *subscribes*

Thank you! smile Take a look over both our stories, and see if you're intrested smile !

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
~BUMP~
Please buy from us!
i think i will order. Just got to figure out what.

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
raped by the man
i think i will order. Just got to figure out what.

Well, take your time. biggrin We look forward to hearing from you.
What type of story do you write best?
what about yaoi?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
umm so am guessing you wouldn't be interesting in a guild writing job. i need people to fill in the blanks for a time line and the bios for 32 races >.< i got a rough idea for most but nothing in stone. id pay 500G a bio plus tips !

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
raped by the man
What type of story do you write best?
what about yaoi?

BarelyAlex would be an excellent choice if you would prefer yaoi.
I can write any other typ of story. Even yaoi, but BarelyAlex would be better for yaoi.

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
umm so am guessing you wouldn't be interesting in a guild writing job. i need people to fill in the blanks for a time line and the bios for 32 races >.< i got a rough idea for most but nothing in stone. id pay 500G a bio plus tips !

Try PMing BarelyAlex, he might be interested, but no, I am not.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
cemap95
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie

Try PMing BarelyAlex, he might be interested, but no, I am not.
ok then

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
~BUMP~
I know you want to order something...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff