• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
BarelyAlex
Based on a type of Neko Demon I created for an rp:

Neko History Book

Life span: Seventy years average

Cat ears and tails are the easiest way to describe a Neko demon. Their ears have a hearing and smelling range much higher than humans. Their tails give them a higher sense of balance. To survive a Neko needs to have a diet of souls, making them seem like evil beasts. On average a Neko needs to feed twice a week. The older a Neko lives the more souls they need to survive, this is mainly to keep up strength.
One of the few abilities a Neko has, is to make his hand/arm phase through objects. This includes human bodies. To rip out souls a Neko will put his or her hand up to the victims chest – right below the heart – and phase through it garbing the soul within the victims body. The ripping out of a soul leaves the body torn up on the inside. The victim is killed the moment they are phased through.
The only Neko that never needed souls to live was Adian Kabot, feeding only once to try. This makes him a hero to his race, giving hope that one day Nekos won't be viewed as evil beasts.
i do like it but nekos are far from demonic XD nightmares or darkness yeah but no soul eat doe any race lol

Lol I know but I made up that type of neko lmao. it was fun. So what do you think?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i like it but lets take it a step farther here please. you dont have to though.

User ImageUser Image

This is the bullywug. they make there homes mainly in swampy lands or lands with high levels or water. They live in under water citys hidden deep inside lakes to protect them self from the gengen / nage

User Image

who would other wise try and hunt them for sport.

a bullywug cant run but can walk and jump extremely far. they dont always have a long expandable tong ether

wanna try and make a bio for them ?

I may not use it but it i do ill pay you for the work with tip. up to you though

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
EDITED!

Bullywug History Book

You'll find Bullywugs generally in swampy areas but they're not limited to only swamps. You can find them in other places with high water levels including lakes. Bullywugs are smart and resourceful, proof of this would be their elegant cities that they have uniquely constructed underwater. These beautiful cities are usually found in the deepest parts of lakes. The main reason these cities are constructed underwater is to escape those who hunt them for sport. The Gen Gen also called the Naga.

While the Bullywug lack in the skill of running, they excel in the skill of jumping. They are able to jump extremely long distances. They also can walk long distances without tiring. The length in tongues vary, some are extremely long and some have the same length as an average human.

The hero of this race is (Enter Name Here) . He is the hero for the reason that he brilantly built the first underwater city to escape the Gen Gen.

(If you want it longer I may do that for you. And I left out the pictures so you could decide where to put them)

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BarelyAlex
EDITED!

Bullywug History Book

You'll find Bullywugs generally in swampy areas but they're not limited to only swamps. You can find them in other places with high water levels including lakes. Bullywugs are smart and resourceful, proof of this would be their elegant cities that they have uniquely constructed underwater. These beautiful cities are usually found in the deepest parts of lakes. The main reason these cities are constructed underwater is to escape those who hunt them for sport. The Gen Gen also called the Naga.

While the Bullywug lack in the skill of running, they excel in the skill of jumping. They are able to jump extremely long distances. They also can walk long distances without tiring. The length in tongues vary, some are extremely long and some have the same length as an average human.

The hero of this race is (Enter Name Here) . He is the hero for the reason that he brilantly built the first underwater city to escape the Gen Gen.

(If you want it longer I may do that for you. And I left out the pictures so you could decide where to put them)
very nice ! for this ill hire you ! ill have your list of races to do asap good sir ! as for this bio i like it there for ill pay for it and use it if thats ok with you ? remember if i dont like some thing on a bio am going to tell you about it and i do expact you to fix it ok ?

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Of course you may use the bio I already wrote. If you see anything wrong I promise I'll fix it 100%! Thank you for hiring me as well smile I hate to bring this up but I do need a 1500 gold down pament as the rules state. And than the rest of the gold when the project is finished.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BarelyAlex
Of course you may use the bio I already wrote. If you see anything wrong I promise I'll fix it 100%! Thank you for hiring me as well smile I hate to bring this up but I do need a 1500 gold down pament as the rules state. And than the rest of the gold when the project is finished.
umm ok well i just sent this payment and the tips so ill do another trade asap. or ty and update this one >.<

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Thank you very much smile ! I'll work on what ever you give me untill you think each and every bio is perfect smile !

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Not to be an a** dude but for my own safety as well as your am adding the contract here for all to see you were hired to do this job and the payment agreements

Ohmarow
BarelyAlex & iWickedOreo I here by hire you as guild bio writers. Keep this PM saved for your own records just in case you feel i or another member of the guild staff has broken our contract with you. Your ONLY job is to write the bios with in the history sub-forum OR another bio given to you by Ohmarow-conco-tanoychie. NO other crew and or member may hire you and ask you to do any work for any out side of this UNTIL this work in done. You may how ever hold a job form a member of crew for once this job is done.

The payment for each bio done will be 500G plus a 100G tip. To insure your payment is correct post your name at the bottom of each thread and the date you completed it. Work will not be payed for if i don't know who did the work so remember to always post this information ! Also PM me the title and link to any and all work done. This way nether of you may take credit for the others work. If you are found to have tried doing this your contract with this guild will end IMMEDIATELY ! and all work not payed for will go unpayed as well as if need be a report may be placed to a gaia mod on this event.

The date is thursday-july-22-2010+11:09 East central time. If you do not save this record and some thing comes up we will not be hold accountable for any last payments.

There is no set time frame at this time how ever we would like as much dont as fast as you can do it. Post needs to be 10 to 30 lines with as much of the provided information as you can use. Work we feel needs to be redone will be or payment can and will be with held until other wise.

By joining this guild you are here by stating you agree to the terms stated here and under stand them in full.
You most also read our guild rules in effect to our guild information.

Welcome to The Multivers we hope you prove your self to be hard workers
i would love for alex to make me a yaoi bio for my avi! something to do with a twin older brother or childhood friend he grew up with and they both turn out to be gay and like each other. any will do. and also, not sure if this will really do, but I have made some bios myself for mmo's (DDO in particular) and have my own business there making bios for people and would like to ask if i could possibly work here? i can bring lots of customers biggrin i know people, talk around and am in LOTS of forums so the word will spread.

As for the story you dont do drawings do you??

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
siri790
i would love for alex to make me a yaoi bio for my avi! something to do with a twin older brother or childhood friend he grew up with and they both turn out to be gay and like each other. any will do. and also, not sure if this will really do, but I have made some bios myself for mmo's (DDO in particular) and have my own business there making bios for people and would like to ask if i could possibly work here? i can bring lots of customers biggrin i know people, talk around and am in LOTS of forums so the word will spread.

I would love to do a story for you smile ! But to make Cemap happy, you should post an offical order(Found under the rules and samples.) Just add in the personalitly of your characters. As for pictures, nethier me or cemap are that great at them. Although we've both had a few good drawings they're kinda rare.

And as for hiring you as a writer, I'm not sure me and cemap will talk about it tomorrow(We know each other in real life) so we'll get back to you on that smile
BarelyAlex
siri790

I would love to do a story for you smile ! But to make Cemap happy, you should post an offical order(Found under the rules and samples.) Just add in the personalitly of your characters. As for pictures, nethier me or cemap are that great at them. Although we've both had a few good drawings they're kinda rare.

And as for hiring you as a writer, I'm not sure me and cemap will talk about it tomorrow(We know each other in real life) so we'll get back to you on that smile

$ I would like to make a purchase $
I want it to be this long! 5sentances or more per paragraph/ 3 paragraphs! surprised
I'm willing to pay this much! 5k will do? or 6k? (2k/paragraph)
I choose you! Barelyalex! (my super rp buddeh!)
Get it done! 30days or less?
Don't forget them! Avitar (no pic i found someone sweatdrop ) He is very boy-ish and unresponsible at times. Lots of friends and many partys! his parents are just under the rich marker but still have a good amount of money. He is gay! (parents- DAMMIT!!!, siri-STFU!! gonk ) Bubbly! No boyfriend at the moment, but he is somewhat easy :/ ...
I want to read it like this! Third person
Oh! I forgot! Can it be like a short story type thing? if you cant do that in 3 paragraphs i'll throw in 2-3k for every extra paragraph you need to make it perfect. Just make it suuuuperrrr cute and yaoi-ish plz! thank you! oh! he wants a boyfriend and is looking. Just saying :3
and im working on that 1.5k upfron thing atm i need about thirty days to get money up. zOMG helps alot with that money xD

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Okay well ten percent of 6k is only 600, so it's easier for you lol smile I have excepted your work obvisoly smile And the main character is gonna be your Avi right? And do you want to find a pick for the person you end up liking or should I do that?
Yes it will be my avi (no sword) and could the person he gets with be Tyler? ;D

i'll send the 600 now then smile

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah no problem ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash