Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Sorry for the late reply; just had to walk to school to meet up with a few classmates. Gonna keep this short.

Awesome! Gonna edit it all together once I get home.

Oh, but I hate it when people sit around screaming... q n q It ruins the experience. Do come and bug me once you're done. I wanna know how it all goes down for ya.

If I did I forgot. Ya poor thing. There's no end for ya, is there?
Maaaaaaaaaan. She's horribly unlucky too then.

I used to have my dad, step mom and half siblings over there, but they recently moved back to Norway. I wasn't notified of course, so it came as a bit of surprise. Haven't seem them in a few years, but eh... What can ya do? I can live without. I usually spent 4 to 6 weeks at the time over there, so having a job was quite difficult.
q n q I'll just have to cross my fingers I can get a job this year. I want an internship so bad.

I wouldn't stay if I was him either. Not a healthy environment, and the money ain't really worth it.

Oh, that's an interesting mix! * o * <3 Any other info you can tell me?

He's a bit of a walking contradiction. He likes to act professional, but doesn't actually put a lot of effort into the things he does. As for the, uh, dismembering part. He's counting on his connection to Courtney to save him, being one of her best friends and teammate. She'd flip if she found out papa castrated him.
he's right though. joel does look stupid

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yoko_Sakiko

YOU'RE SO DARN SWEET, YA KNOW THAT? qAq

Oh, oh! Did you catch the comic I made? * u * <3 It got Vetters and everything.

Ferocious Doll

AphroditesChild

ya <3 i saw.
i just xD vetters' squinty ******** face was so spot on.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yoko_Sakiko

Oh, phew! Thank goodness. Was a bit worried ya didn't like it. Good that I got something right.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
... things are rendering. Suddenly I got time on my hands. Life is great.

Oh, yes. Gonna start on the Ogden comic today. Await the cute. The guy is really starting to grow on me... besides the whole 'got a thing for Jenny' deal

Ferocious Doll

fighters who got things for people they shouldnt is legit a trope in this verse. i think just about every main character has.

. . . cept maybe alex but he doesnt count because ahaha <3 alex babe.

ALSO I NEED TO SCREAM AT SOMEONE ABOUT BYZANTIUM BECAUSE HOLY HELL.
HOLY COCKSLURPING DICKNUGGETS I CANT SWEAR ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FILM. OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE BEST VAMPIRE FILMS I HAVE EVER SEEN, HANDS DOWN.

visually, it was nice. interview deffo got it better visually, but lord the story is so on point. christ. i was breathless for the solid last half hour??? man.
MAN
MAAAAAAAN ITS SO GREAT.
IF YOU HAVE TIME.
ITS WONDERFUL.
please christ its good. <3
lord.

AphroditesChild

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart

User Image

Thumbnails of the upcoming comic. I'll be setting up a stream roughly around 09:15 and go until 15/16 almost none stop for those interested in seeing the development.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yoko_Sakiko

Depending on the character it can be an ingenious plot point or the ultimate lol. emotion_awesome
Alex is special. Yes. <3

I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT MOVIE BUT DANG GURL YOU'RE SWEARING LIKE A SAILOR. Is it really that good?

Ferocious Doll

AphroditesChild

yes ;-;
its wonderful.
its all about family bonds and sex and violence and the will to survive in a world that doesnt want you to.
and there are these wonderful choices they make regarding actual production AND narrativewise.
its a little cheesy but not so unbelievably cheesy that it ruins the movie.
and the characters ache because they are real. its great.
its just great.
AphroditesChild
...even just from the thumbnails, his hair is so kawaii >___>

also
immediately post-comic

"You work for your dad?"

Jenny, still throwing her skirt back into place, meeped an unintelligible answer. He supposed he should wait until her face stopped bleeding red shame. So he tucked his hands in his pockets and kept his eyes off Jenny until her breathing had slowed down to their feet's leisurely pace.

Then again, he prompted, "So you work for your dad?"

She trembled a little, but nodded.

"...huh." How did he say this politely... "You're tiny."

"Pardon?" She peeked at him through a curtain of hair. Not that it wasn't true, but...

"He's built like a mountain."

"Oh."

"..."

"Yes, um. My sister's tall?"

Patterson deeply regretted starting this talk. "Yeah?"

"She's a fighter."

He glanced over at that. "Does your dad own her too?"

"Well, not exactly."

Patterson gave her a very slow look. "I don't mean it rude, but your family's ******** up." Boy, that still sounded rude. "Not like I'm in a ********' spot to judge, but."

A spade's a spade, right? And a father in legal possession of his two adult daughters was a ******** spade if Patterson had ever heard of one.

Thankfully (?), Jenny dodged the potential offense and managed to root out a new topic. "Where is your family?"

Maybe not thankfully. "Uh. Dunno. Dead, I hope."

Immediately that was the wrong answer. Jenny clammed up, actually stopped walking a second, and her fingers knotted into themselves enough to turn her hands red (and then slowly white, as she strangled the blood out). Voice quiet but clenched tight, she said, "You shouldn't say things like that."

Patterson's pity went out the door: "I should. You don't know my family."

"They're your family."

"No." He didn't bother expanding on that. He wouldn't explain his lack of guilt to Jenny, so thoroughly owned and tamed. Maybe if his dad were also rich and mountainous and intelligent and ********, Patterson would tremble at the idea of wishing him dead --- but probably not.

******** him, but Jenny looked like she had just watched someone put a bullet in her puppy dog's head.

"Hey," Patterson said, not giving up his frown. "'member Mani? You know him? I talked about him before. With the darkies? You remember him?"

The barrage of questions needled her into a compliant shrugnod.

"I told him about you. Let's go meet him. He's an alright guy." And if any of Patterson's acquaintances knew how to plug up crying girls, he bet it was Mani.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yoko_Sakiko

Aaaaah, I gotta watch it then! * u * <3 Thankies for mentioning this one. Now I got two vamp movies on my watch list. Been a while since I saw a good one. <3
Hint -- Your Name

You did not mention that your GF watches cool stuff. This is important stuff to know, dude.

POST COMIC 'BOUT PAT AND JENNY? Oh mah gawd, this is cute! qAq And sad. Just... incredibly sad. My throat is tightening a little here. Poor Patterson sounds legitimately surprised over the fact that he got custody over them. though who could blame him with all of his experience They both manage to hit a nerve here and q n q and Q n Q I dunno. There's something frizzy yet bitter over the piece, if that makes sense. And pffffffffffffft. Pushing a crying Jenny onto unsupecting Mani. Man, Pat ain't one to cry for modesty. XD

Ogden's hair is totally kawaii. Steam is on if ya wanna see me doodle or just want to chat. I'm still stuck on the thumbnails unfortunately. My cold is keeping me sluggish, so I won't be working fast pace.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Part 1!

User Image

"Okay, now I know you're lying."

"I swear I almost sent her into the atmosphere!"

"There you go again. There's no way you'd be able to do that without killing her."

User Image

"It's just not physically possible, Ogden."

"No, seriously dolly. I did almost send Holly into space on our first mission with Courtney's corps by her boot straps. ".

"... oh... my... god..."¨

"Even got the NASA pics to prove it"

User Image

"OH MY GAWD! Ogden! Hahaha! H-how do even manage to screw up that badly?! The heck is up with your aim?!"

"I may or may not have been distracted by the stark naked leatherface with boa... "

"Pfffffft---! Hahaha! OhdearlordI'mdryingOgdenpleasestopahahahahahah!"

User Image

"H-Hey! Get a hold of yourself!"

"Thank you Ogden for following me home. I should have kept a better eye on the buss schedual."

"Aw shucks cookie. No need to be so formal. It's my job to keep you safe, and besides... I wouldn't be much of a man if I left you all by yourself, now would I? You're good company either way."

User Image

"Still..."

"Oah! I almost did it again! Um, eh, give me a few secs, would you?"

"?"

"Oh, darn! Whereisitwhereisit?"

User Image

"A-ha! Ehehehe... Ta-da!"

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Aaaaand last part

User Image

"Oh my goodness, it's so cute!"

"Now, I know he's not a part of that plushie line you collect, but I couldn't help it with all our talk about Gravity Falls and Waddles. It felt right, you know? Destiny all that jazz."

"I-I don't know, Ogden... He's really cute, but..."

"Hey, don't stress it. Look, I bought a matching blue pig with plush snot for Courtney too, and an owl for myself. I'm giving these to everybody, so you don't have to feel awkward about accepting it."

User Image

"Teehee"

"This is it, right?"

"U-huh... 237th."

User Image

"I know Powers said it was alright for you to be by yourself here, but are you sure you don't want me to stay the night?"

"I'll be fine, Og. I'm sure the big boss got somebody around in case something goes wrong."

"If you say to then... I'll be seeing you tomorrow then"

"See ya"

User Image

"Say, Jenny... have you given it some thought?"

User Image

"About going with you and the rest of Courtney's gang to Europe you mean?"

"Yeah".

"... I can't leave Roger, Ogden."

"Why not? I know you don't like it here, Jenny. I can tell. You're suffocating, taking advantage of constantly. Wouldn't you much prefer to work with people that love and care about you than being thrown about like a rag doll?"

User Image

"Roger needs me. He... It's complicated, alright?"

"Sorry, didn't mean to strike a nerve"

"It's fine. Just... don't ask again, right?"

"I won't, but Jenny?"

"Hm?"

User Image

"Sorry, sorry... I just keep putting pressure on you, don't I?"

"I-it's okay... really... I, uh, just thought my next kiss was gonna be with somebody closer to my age".

"Yeah, somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon."

"Ey! What's that supposed to mean!?"

User Image

"Sooooo, we know how I feel about you..."

"Sorry, Ogden."

"Ah man! Go figure! Aaaaaah~... "

"Sorry... uh, again..."

User Image

"We can still be friends, right?"

"Y-You seem to be taking this rather well... aren't you angry with me?"

"Oh, I'm ready bawl my eyes alright! But I'll get over it. Good to have it out of my system, you know? Never knowing is worse than rejection, and I'm not so petty as to get angry with you for not liking me back. Geez! You can't help it, can you? Hopefully things will be less weird tomorrow. G'night, Jenny. I'll see you at 8. Don't tell Joel about this alright? Promise?"

User Image

"See you tomorrow..."
qq

many things to say
many not good head feels that dont want me to type coherent words

qq qq qq

q

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name
qq

many things to say
many not good head feels that dont want me to type coherent words

qq qq qq

q

Aw... q u q Good somebody can get the feels from this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff