Shameless Lover

cat_pirate

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Forsaken Demon Prince

Alrighty then! It looks interesting, I haven't done a guild front page yet. Just as long as you link my name or perhaps my actual link to show that I did the work?

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hashtag YOLO

Well my dear, it certainly is detailed! I really do like when people give me those, it really does help my work in the end. But it looks more like this is going to be a multi chaptered thing far beyond the norm. By that I mean this thing would be at least ten chapters and take much longer than the usual. Those are labeled books or epics in my world, not fics. I'm afraid 200 wouldn't be enough for that.

Also, did you copy the full form?It didn't show up correctly.

Phantom

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
I understand, quite frankly I'm unsure what to offer. If you like to dedicate yourself to this project, I'll offer however much you would assume fair, since I'm, admittedly, total crap at pricing.

I would assume over 2 mil? Dedication is hard, I realise.

Unless, of course, you'll still be interested in writing some scenes with my current offer? i.e. daily life scenes, Chiel meeting Kaela, etc.

Also, I've edited the form. Sorry about that!

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Hashtag YOLO

Well my dear, it certainly is detailed! I really do like when people give me those, it really does help my work in the end. But it looks more like this is going to be a multi chaptered thing far beyond the norm. By that I mean this thing would be at least ten chapters and take much longer than the usual. Those are labeled books or epics in my world, not fics. I'm afraid 200 wouldn't be enough for that.

Also, did you copy the full form?It didn't show up correctly.

I think I copied the form correctly. Anyway it doesn't need to be long just enough to explain the storyline of the guild... I have a part of the storyline a guild member wrote but never finished. I need more of a pre-log sort of story so people can understand the storyline of the guild.

unfinished story below...
Ares posed a challenge to each of his sons to bring him the most glorious prize in battle. The first of his sons to return was Eros who gave him a new bow to use in battle and for this he was pleased. His second son, the son who idolized him most, Enyalios brought him Perseus's shield which he viewed with disdain. The final two that returned were Deimos and Phobos each bearing grand prizes for their father, the first of the two, Phobos brought Ares the head of a chimera and Deimos brought his father the heart of a hydra. "Now all of you have done well," Ares began, "some more than others," He finished glancing from Deimos and Phobos to Enyalios. With that comment Ares turned away from his sons and started to walk back to his crimson throne causing rage to fill Enyalios, "Are you not pleased father?" Enyalious roared charging his father and while pulling a dagger from his waist. Before Enyalios could strike his father down he found himself pinned to the floor under his father's foot. "From this day forth you are no longer welcome here and you are no longer my son!" Ares roared throwing Enyalios off Mount Olympus.

Upon discovering that Ares cast her beloved son off Olympus Eris decided to aid Enyalios. Eris came to Enyalios in cave where he had set up camp and told him when the sun rose a meteor would come and crash into the mountain creating a colosseum where he could train his army to over throw his father and Eris promised to bring armor forged by Hephestus upon her next visit.

Three Days had passed since Eris's visit and Enyalios grew impatient with his mother. Finally she had returned to him bearing Armor forged by Hephestus. "Hermes will be here with your weapon in a few days," Eris smiled kissing her precious boy on his forehead before she faded away into nothing. Finally Hermes arrived with the sword of Mars and the very shield Enyalios had given to his father.

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Forsaken Demon Prince

You did for the most part, but that was a quote for a different customer, not you. Thanks just the same for giving me the rest of the info.

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hashtag YOLO

No need to be sorry sweetling, it happens during rushes! I must admit that price does seem fair for something like a small book and I really think that would be more what you're wanting.It would entail something like more than at least ten chapters, to really see the characters meeting, interacting, and growing. I was also thinking that there could be another ending. Like perhaps they find a way to heal the island of the sin and free everyone?

Shameless Lover

heart heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Forsaken Demon Prince

You did for the most part, but that was a quote for a different customer, not you. Thanks just the same for giving me the rest of the info.

Sorry, I saw the quote thing in my notifications and that's the quote it put me over... yes I think I can put your name and link the credit of the writing to you.

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
LittleMarcyRedBoots

One question as I start my dear. Where does James' mother live? Is she passing as a human i society or does she have territory in the ocean or a lake?
Uncle Sai, I'm gettin' sleepy...

Will you tuck me in?: Koko and Roto!
My favorite part was when...:What an amazingly written story! Not only was the situation sexy and exciting, it was elegantly written and everything I was hoping for. I'm entirely impressed by your ability to capture my characters' personalities from a short description and portray them almost exactly as I would have. I seriously couldn't have asked for more! The effort you put in was clear and appreciated, and every word was worth every penny. <3
Don't forget to leave the night light on...:The only thing I can think of would just be to run it through a quick spell check. There were a couple of small errors like misspellings or typos but certainly nothing grievous.
Will you tell me another bed time story?: YESSSS take my money

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Meirii

Ah, well then I feel silly to have such a rookie mistake! but yes! Thank you sooo much for the review and I will definitely take more care to ensure little things like that don't happen in the future. ^_^ I think I was just excited to get that one out.

Shadowy Phantom

A bump and best of luck to this thread, you deserve it. Normally, I'd ask to affiliate, but my writing shop has been long dead C;

Sparkly Pup

9,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
LittleMarcyRedBoots

One question as I start my dear. Where does James' mother live? Is she passing as a human i society or does she have territory in the ocean or a lake?

Oh! She lives in a pond outside his parents' (well, more like just his father's really) house.

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
LittleMarcyRedBoots

Dddy dearest still in the pic too? got a job n stuff?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff