Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
LET ME WRITE ABOUT YOUR OCs!!!

Username: cute oshawott
Samples: What a strange character he is. Hanging around with such a look about him. But is it possible... Could I be falling for him?
Plot: Zennosuke. The red eyed devil of the community. Son of the most power man in town. Will the pet shop worker Kotori change the heart of such a young man- or will this little mouse end up getting crushed?
Price: 1g for every five words
Estimated Time Until Completion: 1-2 weeks

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Hello! ovo/

How are you doing? heart I stumbled upon your writing request thread and I'm interested in writing a fanfic for you. If you would like to know more about my writing style, then feel free to check out my deviantART commissions journal entry. The link is here. It should tell you everything from what I can and can't write as well as give you links to samples of my work. biggrin

Tell me in a comment here or a PM if you would like to ask more questions! <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
animelover357

PMed you wink

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Kotori00
PMed you wink

User Image

Okie dokie! Thanks~

Should I still fill out the form and quote this thread?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
animelover357
Kotori00
PMed you wink

User Image

Okie dokie! Thanks~

Should I still fill out the form and quote this thread?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

No, not really but go ahead if you like XD

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Ah, okay. Here's the form below~

User Image

Username: animelover357

Samples: Drabbles - Sample #1 | Ficlets - Sample #2 | One-shots - Sample #3 | Two-shots - Sample #4 - Part 1, Sample #4 - Part 2 |

Plot: I'll take #2 since it sounds like it could be a cute plot. With romance, which is right up my ally~ =w=

Price: Drabbles - 200 gold | Ficlets - 500 gold | One-shots - 2000 gold | Two-shots - 4000 gold |

Songfics - 20 extra gold | Lemons/Smut (That will not be posted on Gaia) - 25 extra gold | Title - Coming up with one on your own is free but if I'm coming up with it, then it's 10 gold extra |

Estimated Time Until Completion: Hmm...I have a few other dA commissions to finish before yours, plus my own school work, so I should be done in about a week or two. :3

Is that okay with you? 83

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out