Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Oohh...the Sengoku era, one of my faves next to the Heian. I do love Japanese history...I'm interested in writing for you, probably for free. I'm not sure of how long the piece would be- it would depeend upon the plot really (and how much free time I have) XD I do like plot #12 of yours, or I could do one of my own. Lately I've been interested in the concept of "Junshi" or "following in death" I've read about- but that would be a very sad piece. xd

User Image

Username: Madam Chai
Samples: Gaia Samples
A Chance Encounter
Addiction
Burn

A Very Dobby Christmas (Harry Potter Fanfic)
Volturri's Revenge (Twilight Fanfic lol)
Fanfiction.net story samples (I have some longer works here)

Plot: We can work this one out (see above)
Price: free xd though, if you're interested- if you really like the piece and its of a sufficient length, would you be interested in doing a quick tablet or pencil headshot sketch of one of my avis?
Estimated Time Until Completion: I work 50-60 hours a week so I can't give a set time frame (especially if its a longer piece. Shorter pieces I could get done in a weekend or two). Roughly 2 weeks.
Madam Chai

Oh, sure! I'd love to read your take on plot 12 and I don't mind doing a quick headshot for you 3nodding

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Kotori00
Madam Chai

Oh, sure! I'd love to read your take on plot 12 and I don't mind doing a quick headshot for you 3nodding

Awesome ^.^ I'll try to get started on it this week but it all depends on my work schedule; i'll try to take notes during the week then write it during the weekend ^^
Madam Chai
Kotori00
Madam Chai

Awesome ^.^ I'll try to get started on it this week but it all depends on my work schedule; i'll try to take notes during the week then write it during the weekend ^^

Alright! If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask C:

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Kotori00
Madam Chai
Kotori00
Madam Chai

I'm still working on it ^^ But, I do have a question- for their lords, are Amagi and Matsuda their personal names or family names?
Madam Chai
Kotori00
Madam Chai
Kotori00
Madam Chai

I'm still working on it ^^ But, I do have a question- for their lords, are Amagi and Matsuda their personal names or family names?

Family name 3nodding
>w< Your art is so pretty!~

I will be coming back tomorrow.
seolhwa
>w< Your art is so pretty!~

I will be coming back tomorrow.

Thank you! ;A;
User Image

Username: seolhwa
Samples: I'm still getting into writing for Gaia, but here's something old for a fanfiction: x
Plot: 1. Kotori is a princess and is to be wed the next day. She is extremely unhappy with the arrangement and begs Zennosuke, her most trusted servant to take her away. Because he is completely loyal to her despite his cold demeanor, he agrees and they sneak out into the night. He takes her back to his hometown where they pretend to be a newlywed couple in order to avoid suspicion as Zennosuke lives alone. There, Zennosuke looks around for work and Kotori stays at home and tries her best to learn how to do housework.
Price: 30g per word? Can be negotiated smile
Estimated Time Until Completion: 1-2 weeks; if not shorter.

This sounds like a lot of fun. .w. This is my first time trying writing for Gaia. Ahh!
seolhwa
User Image

Username: seolhwa
Samples: I'm still getting into writing for Gaia, but here's something old for a fanfiction: x
Plot: 1. Kotori is a princess and is to be wed the next day. She is extremely unhappy with the arrangement and begs Zennosuke, her most trusted servant to take her away. Because he is completely loyal to her despite his cold demeanor, he agrees and they sneak out into the night. He takes her back to his hometown where they pretend to be a newlywed couple in order to avoid suspicion as Zennosuke lives alone. There, Zennosuke looks around for work and Kotori stays at home and tries her best to learn how to do housework.
Price: 30g per word? Can be negotiated smile
Estimated Time Until Completion: 1-2 weeks; if not shorter.

This sounds like a lot of fun. .w. This is my first time trying writing for Gaia. Ahh!

I'd love to commission you but 30g is a bit too much. sad
How about...15g per word and maybe a simple headshot if it's long? XD
Kotori00
I thought I replied but I guess gaia derped. Yeah, thats fine. 3nodding Your art is so purtyful. <3
seolhwa
Kotori00
I thought I replied but I guess gaia derped. Yeah, thats fine. 3nodding Your art is so purtyful. <3

Yay! Thank you heart

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I just wanted to let you know, I am working on your story, I just haven't had much free time so its been a little slow going. I had wanted- and planned-t o be done with it by now, but life had other ideas.
Madam Chai
I just wanted to let you know, I am working on your story, I just haven't had much free time so its been a little slow going. I had wanted- and planned-t o be done with it by now, but life had other ideas.

It's alright! Thanks for the update biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces