• Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rainbow Frappe
Errant Wrath
Rainbow Frappe
Errant Wrath
Rainbow Frappe
Errant Wrath
I enjoy writing and I enjoy collaborative writing as well. Would be interested in helping out. Can edit minor troubles. I can't promise to get every mistake but I am told I give good advice in that lot. I have a chapter done in my journal (its the most recent one, and my first journal entry is a poem I've done) if your looking for a sample. I do usually write in third person though contrary to the fanfic I am currently working on. I also of course do my own original story line stuff I am just hesitant to post it because I want to be published at some point.

I like it, very unique. I usually don't write in third person, so it's good that that we can give different stories biggrin We'll need a couple more writers. I think the art thing is optional, like if the customer wanted art it'd be 5k per piece of art or something. Do you know anyone ele who is interested in writing? I'm still working on the name of the shoppe, and then I'll start on the graphics :3 emotion_awesome

Sadly, I do kno some people who write but I the bad thing is they work a lot so they don't have much time.

Aw :c Oh well, I think we'll manage with 3 writers. What do you think a good name would be?And we'll need coding, I can not do it for s**t D8

I am not a coder myself.. as for names.. hmm..
Scribbles and Scrawling's?

I like it :3 I think I'll get someone else to do the graphics, I take too long.

Works for me, I wish I could offer my assistance there but I am not that tech savy. I just love to read and write. Getting paid to do both of those would be fun for me.
I am not very interested, on the getting payed, and the such. Although I do like to write. My teachers apparently think I have skill and if I continue, I could advance. I have decided that I would like to helo you out. If you have already come to your conclusion then I that is ok, but if you have no just yet then I would like to participate. I am new to this website so I do not know much. I also know how to make Probe's, Poems, Short stories, Haiku's, and certain other topics.

Noob

XavierWriter344
I am not very interested, on the getting payed, and the such. Although I do like to write. My teachers apparently think I have skill and if I continue, I could advance. I have decided that I would like to helo you out. If you have already come to your conclusion then I that is ok, but if you have no just yet then I would like to participate. I am new to this website so I do not know much. I also know how to make Probe's, Poems, Short stories, Haiku's, and certain other topics.

Welcome to gaia, kind sir. We'll be opening a freebie shop at first, to get samples.I'll make the thread, okay? Then I'll post a link here.Welcome to the team biggrin

Victory

I'd like to join. I am a writer and an artist. If you'd like to see my deviantart, I can PM it to you. I've also written a published children's book with a team of others and have written my own full length novels. ^^

Noob

LiEliot
I'd like to join. I am a writer and an artist. If you'd like to see my deviantart, I can PM it to you. I've also written a published children's book with a team of others and have written my own full length novels. ^^

Okay, welcome to the team.
The temp thread is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/freebies-in-need-of-samples/t.81791267/?_gaia_t_=7564

Victory

Rainbow Frappe
LiEliot

Okay, welcome to the team.
The temp thread is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/freebies-in-need-of-samples/t.81791267/?_gaia_t_=7564

Thank you. (:
Thank you.

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'd help, but I just got into college, and I never wrote for anybody else but in RPs. XD Not that I don't have hellishly good examples. Bwahahah!

Noob

Neotepid
I'd help, but I just got into college, and I never wrote for anybody else but in RPs. XD Not that I don't have hellishly good examples. Bwahahah!

Lol, okay. Good to have alot of people biggrin

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Rainbow Frappe
Neotepid

I know, right? I'll join. No harm, no foul, right? XD Want to see some examples?

Noob

Neotepid
Rainbow Frappe
Neotepid

I know, right? I'll join. No harm, no foul, right? XD Want to see some examples?

Yes, please biggrin

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Rainbow Frappe
Neotepid
Rainbow Frappe
Neotepid

Yes, please biggrin

Okay, well my work is divided between two sites.

My DA

and my Catch My Post

XD They don't have the same stories or poems. Try to find one you like. XD

Noob

Neotepid
Rainbow Frappe
Neotepid
Rainbow Frappe
Neotepid

Yes, please biggrin

Okay, well my work is divided between two sites.

My DA

and my Catch My Post

XD They don't have the same stories or poems. Try to find one you like. XD

Okay, I'll save the links. The shop might not be open for a while, I'm waiting on graphics, you see...

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Rainbow Frappe

Graphics are hard to come by. Oi. That might be a while.

Noob

Neotepid
Rainbow Frappe

Graphics are hard to come by. Oi. That might be a while.

Indeed. But they're free, so its all goods biggrin I tried making my own, but it looked to amateur LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff