Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Gaian

User Image

------------------------Welcome to
------------------------ yum_puddi H A P P Y P U D D I N G C A F E

------------------------A writing shop by xHappyPuddingx -------------------------------------------------- SHOP STATUS: open
------------------------

----------------------------------- yum_puddi NOTICE:-----------------------------------------
Please do not order, I am still catching up.

----------------------------------- yum_puddi Hello! My name is Emily, aka xHappyPuddingx, and this is my writing shop. The main focus of this shop is turning songs into stories, but I also write fanfictions, regular fictions, and I edit your writing. For songs turned into stories, it costs 5g per word. For fanfictions, it costs 5g per word for Hunger Games, Twilight, and Harry Potter fanfictions. However, I will do fanfictions of any series, but it costs 10g per word for other series because I would have to do some researching on the series. For editing, it is 2g per word. And, finally, it costs 5g per word for regular fictions.
-----------------------------------------
I am a highschool student who lives in Canada. Please do not write me off as a bad writer because of my age, I would appreaciate if you had a look at my samples before you decide anything about me. I have been writing for three years, and have completed the rough draft of a novel. I spend at least four or five hours a day on Gaia, and will respond to any questions you may have within an hour.
Here are my samples: sample
I look forward to writing your story heart

----------------------------------- yum_puddi R U L E S :

----------------------------------------->Do not rush me, I can not write a whole story instantly. It will take 1 - 2 weeks to write a story, and 3 - 7 days to edit your writing,
----------------------------------------->I will not write anything rated above PG-13, nor will I edit anything rated above PG-13. If I recive a request, I will delete the post, block you, and depending on the post, report you.
----------------------------------------->Please put "Puddi Puddi Pudding" somewhere in your post to show that you read the rules.
----------------------------------------->You must fill out the form below, and quote my second post to request a story, or edit.
----------------------------------------->If you are requesting an edit, you must post the piece of writing you want edited here. I will not edit any word documents or PDF's, the actual writing must be posted here. But if you don't want to post it, you can pm me it instead.
----------------------------------------->Once I have accepted your order, you will make a trade with the gold. I will write it out, and give you the first paragraph. You will put the trade through and I will send you the rest, through pm, PDF, or word document. Your choice.
----------------------------------- yum_puddi Story Form-----------------------------------------
Username:
Fanfiction or Song:
If fanfiction, what series:
If fanfiction, please give me a summary of the plot and characters:
If song, what song:
About how many words:
Link to page with detailed character bio and/or detailed plot:

----------------------------------- yum_puddi Edit Form-----------------------------------------
Username:
Essay or Story:
About how many words:
Piece of writing:

----------------------------------- yum_puddi Edit Form-----------------------------------------
Username:
Basic plot:
Characters:
Link to page with detailed plot:
Link to page with detailed character bio(optional):
About how many words:
Anything else(optional):

Layout and Banner by Lord Ether

Bashful Gaian

Quote this post for ordering yum_puddi

Bashful Gaian

Bashful Gaian

xHappyPuddingx

Do you just do fanfiction or do you also do regular fiction?
Like if i gave you a plot would you be able to write a story about two of my OC's
I was wanting to ask before i ordered.
Thank you for your time.
^.^

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

Do you just do fanfiction or do you also do regular fiction?
Like if i gave you a plot would you be able to write a story about two of my OC's
I was wanting to ask before i ordered.
Thank you for your time.
^.^

I specialize in fanfic, but I could also do fiction for you. Please use this form:

Username:
Basic plot:
Characters:
Link to page with detailed plot:
Link to page with detailed character bio(optional):
Anything else:

There you go yum_puddi

I'll have to update the original post with the fiction form later, as I'm on my phone right now and editing coding is extremely hard on my phone.
xHappyPuddingx

Username:XxNightmare_DollxX
Basic plot: Stephen has deemed Serena his 'precious one' and locks her away in his mansion. Serena, not happy with what has happened plans her escape. Once he leaves to buy food she follows through with her plan and makes it out. When Stephen returns to find her gone, he is livid and uses all his powers in order to track her down.
Characters:Stephen and Serena
Link to page with detailed plot: Kinda explains in Charcater Bio, but if you need more info i will be more than happy to provide you with it ^.^
Link to page with detailed character bio(optional):Here
Anything else: Puddi Puddi Pudding (i think i spelled that right xD)

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

Basic plot: Stephen has deemed Serena his 'precious one' and locks her away in his mansion. Serena, not happy with what has happened plans her escape. Once he leaves to buy food she follows through with her plan and makes it out. When Stephen returns to find her gone, he is livid and uses all his powers in order to track her down.
Link to page with detailed plot: Kinda explains in Charcater Bio, but if you need more info i will be more than happy to provide you with it ^.^

Thankyou smile

I'll get started with it right away. It will be finished between 7 and 14 days.

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

Do you think I could have some more information about Stephen? Paticularily about his relationship with Serena.

Bashful Gaian

xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

Do you think I could have some more information about Stephen? Paticularily about his relationship with Serena.

Like how he treats her? He is loving in his own way, but it's a possessive kind of love. He only knows her because he buys alot of stuff from her father and when her father is in town on business Serena comes along to help.

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

Like how he treats her? He is loving in his own way, but it's a possessive kind of love. He only knows her because he buys alot of stuff from her father and when her father is in town on business Serena comes along to help.

Okay. How does Serena feel about Stephen?
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

Serena thinks he is a bratty spoiled good for nothing. She finds him annoying and does well to fight him off. She may be weaker than him, but she uses her mind to get her out of situations.

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

Serena thinks he is a bratty spoiled good for nothing. She finds him annoying and does well to fight him off. She may be weaker than him, but she uses her mind to get her out of situations.

Okay, thankyou smile

I'll be getting started right now. Just one more question, around how many typed pages at size 12 font do you want?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff