XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
Quote this post for ordering yum_puddi

Username:XxNightmare_DollxX
Basic plot: Stephen has deemed Serena his 'precious one' and locks her away in his mansion. Serena, not happy with what has happened plans her escape. Once he leaves to buy food she follows through with her plan and makes it out. When Stephen returns to find her gone, he is livid and uses all his powers in order to track her down.
Characters:Stephen and Serena
Link to page with detailed plot: Kinda explains in Charcater Bio, but if you need more info i will be more than happy to provide you with it ^.^
Link to page with detailed character bio(optional):Here
Anything else: Puddi Puddi Pudding (i think i spelled that right xD)

Do you think I could have some more information about Stephen? Paticularily about his relationship with Serena.

Like how he treats her? He is loving in his own way, but it's a possessive kind of love. He only knows her because he buys alot of stuff from her father and when her father is in town on business Serena comes along to help.

Okay. How does Serena feel about Stephen?

Serena thinks he is a bratty spoiled good for nothing. She finds him annoying and does well to fight him off. She may be weaker than him, but she uses her mind to get her out of situations.

Okay, thankyou smile

I'll be getting started right now. Just one more question, around how many typed pages at size 12 font do you want?

Bashful Gaian

Bashful Gaian

xHappyPuddingx
yum_puddi

I love it soooo much! Could i order one that is a bit longer? The same theme though. I'll even pay for it this time.

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
yum_puddi

I love it soooo much! Could i order one that is a bit longer? The same theme though. I'll even pay for it this time.

I'm confused. You like what so much?
And sure, do you want me to continue this one too?
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
yum_puddi

Oops, sorry. I posted it in the wrong forum! >.<
I am sooooo sorry dear.And the length can be up to you. I'll pay for it, though, to make up for me confusing you.I have plenty of gold to pay you so don't worry about it.

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
yum_puddi

I am sooooo sorry dear.And the length can be up to you. I'll pay for it, though, to make up for me confusing you.I have plenty of gold to pay you so don't worry about it.

Oh yay, thankyou so much! I've done the first few pages, once I've done five I'll show you, alright?
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
yum_puddi

Oh yay, thankyou so much! I've done the first few pages, once I've done five I'll show you, alright?

Sorry about the confusion and that would be great

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
yum_puddi

It's alright smile

Well I'm working on the fourth page as we speak. I'll give you a preview anyways (lol), here is the preface:

...Serena...
...Serena...
My ears pricked at the hushed whispers. Carefully, I pushed down my fluffy, cotton sheets and pulled myself up to a sitting position on my bed, feeling the smooth, cold wood floor on my feet. I squinted my eyes and could just barely make out the face in the window beside my bed. I was too shocked to move, so I just concentraded on his features, trying to place him. Raven black hair almost to his shoulders, wisping around his eyes as black as night. All his features were hard and precise, his full lips in a smirk that I could tell was fake. In his eyes I saw fear.
Shaking, I climbed out of bed, walked over to the window and stared him straight in the face. His expression didn't change at all. I squeezed my eyes shut, and I felt a finger gently brush my eyelids. My eyes opened immediatly, and the strange boy was gone.

What do you think?
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

It's alright smile

Well I'm working on the fourth page as we speak. I'll give you a preview anyways (lol), here is the preface:

...Serena...
...Serena...
My ears pricked at the hushed whispers. Carefully, I pushed down my fluffy, cotton sheets and pulled myself up to a sitting position on my bed, feeling the smooth, cold wood floor on my feet. I squinted my eyes and could just barely make out the face in the window beside my bed. I was too shocked to move, so I just concentraded on his features, trying to place him. Raven black hair almost to his shoulders, wisping around his eyes as black as night. All his features were hard and precise, his full lips in a smirk that I could tell was fake. In his eyes I saw fear.
Shaking, I climbed out of bed, walked over to the window and stared him straight in the face. His expression didn't change at all. I squeezed my eyes shut, and I felt a finger gently brush my eyelids. My eyes opened immediatly, and the strange boy was gone.

What do you think?

It sounds wonderful!
You are very talented!

Bashful Gaian

XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx
XxNightmare_DollxX
xHappyPuddingx

It's alright smile

...Serena...
...Serena...

What do you think?

It sounds wonderful!
You are very talented!

Awww thankyou so much!

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
xHappyPuddingx

Hello. : )
Do you know of any of the following:
X-Men
Bleach
Naruto
Young Justice
Justice League?

Bashful Gaian

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
xHappyPuddingx

X-Men
Bleach
Naruto
Young Justice
Justice League?

I know X-Men smile

But since I don't know it that well, I won't be doing a freebie for it, it will be 5 gold per word.

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
xHappyPuddingx
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
xHappyPuddingx

X-Men
Bleach
Naruto
Young Justice
Justice League?

I know X-Men smile

But since I don't know it that well, I won't be doing a freebie for it, it will be 5 gold per word.

That's fine. : )
Are you ok with malexmale?

Bashful Gaian

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
xHappyPuddingx
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
xHappyPuddingx

X-Men
Bleach
Naruto
Young Justice
Justice League?

I know X-Men smile

That's fine. : )
Are you ok with malexmale?

I don't really have any experience with writing that, so no. I'm sorry sad

And do you mind giving me a week to research X-Men before we start discussing plot?

I'm not completely sure I can do X-Men, I'll do some research. Give me a few days to decide, okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff